• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Lnkn52

Narmer and myself were looking to do HM Atheon if we can get enough. A couple other people expressed interest but not sure if they are still up for it now or not.

haha yeah that match was rough. Lag + 4 blueberries = you're gonna have a bad time...

I'm down for Atheon

I'm here.

I was finishing up that last IB match. We actually came back and won after you left. Lag was all over the place. If it's steady lag, I can sorta adjust for it. This was back and forth all over the place.
That laggy Aethon take down did reward me with The Last Word.

And sorry for that noob move with Ghorn self kill in the bubble. First timer.

patchday

That laggy Aethon take down did reward me with The Last Word.

And sorry for that noob move with Ghorn self kill in the bubble. First timer.

That's just how we titans roll :) (Assuming you were a titan. If not, then it probably wasnt your fault if he didnt say anything on mic)

Sullichin

Legendary primary engram from ROC strike just turned into another Suros.. having good luck these past few days, and it's keeping me playing... c'mon Gjallarhorn

Sullichin

Yess
At least I have an acceptable Timurs Lash Roll now:
Outlaw, Send It, Luck in the Chamber. Send It/ LITC combo is pretty much the only acceptable alternative for field scout, which would have been preferable but I am not touching this again until I get another one to drop.

rNilla

It's going to be:
- Helm of Inmost Light
- Radiant Dance Machines
- Starfire Protocol
- No Land Beyond
Exotic Engram: Gauntlets

I've been saying this for at least two weeks. Last week I gave up. I will buy two more.
But I don't have room!

How about Xur not forgetting Heavy Synth? That one thing would be a huge boon for the community. It's like they are trying to get us to bitch and moan.
I'm fairly certain that Destiny 1 is a huge psychological experiment/alpha test for Destiny 2. Why else would they remove content (Crucible maps, Xur inventory, progression paths, Queen's Wrath*, reasons to run VoG) from a game critically panned for having too little of it? All while trying to get you to play the game for a long duration with time-gating and RNG. Old bounties and achievements made it seems clear that Salvage was supposed to be a permanent playlist. Almost all of the content in TDB is time-gated. Something really strange about all of it, and the Weekly Updates are no different.

* Edit: Queen's Wrath is "back in the oven due to community response" but Iron Banner rolls out twice without map changes or bounty updates despite months of community belly-aching. Something amiss.

RetroMG

Tentative Crota's End (Normal Mode) FULL RAID

Forming

1. RetroGamer42
2. TheOcho
3. lt519
4. ethomaz

Anyone else? I have a friend that I sent a message to, and I'll see if he joins up.

Yes, I stole the format from up above. What of it?

tick221

Update: FULL

Crota's End (Normal Mode) FULL RAID

Forming

1. Dunk7
2. ethomaz
3. Tick221
4. chrome_sitar
5. US-Frostburn
6. nOoblet16

Will invite in a few minutes. Helping buddy complete nightfall

Edit: FYI room for one in nightfall. PSN: Dunk7

Great run guys, thanks!!

I'm here.

I was finishing up that last IB match. We actually came back and won after you left. Lag was all over the place. If it's steady lag, I can sorta adjust for it. This was back and forth all over the place.

lol dude I don't know what happened, I thought you started a match without me or something, so confused.

Thanks for the Atheon runs everyone, lots of fun as always. Dat supplicant through the left-side portal, so good.

RetroMG

Soloing it right now, at the bridge if anyone wants to skip the thrall section, otherwise I'll do it again.

I would actually like to do the lamps. It's the first time for this character, so I want to get as much as possible in.

One more, anyone?

Tentative Crota's End (Normal Mode) FULL RAID

Forming

1. RetroGamer42
2. TheOcho
3. lt519
4. ethomaz
5. Forza_aldi

Lnkn52

lol dude I don't know what happened, I thought you started a match without me or something, so confused.

Thanks for the Atheon runs everyone, lots of fun as always. Dat supplicant through the left-side portal, so good.
That run was hectic. Died by supplicants twice, and self rocket. Reward for troubles, the last word.

Dave_6

Anyone wanna help me with one Nightfall right now? I'm about to log on and would like to run one before my raid group starts at 8:15.

PSN is DaveS78

RetroMG

Crota's End (Normal Mode) FULL RAID

1. RetroGamer42
2. TheOcho
3. lt519
4. ethomaz
5. Forza_aldi
6. lt519 +1

We are full. My PSN is RetroMG. Please give me yours or send me am FR, and we will be off!

Top Bottom