• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Arrrammis

You guys have any preferred machine guns in pvp? I'm still using an old Swarm with 300 attack. Haven't found a good alternative with similar impact or stability.

Thunderlord for life. Otherwise, if I don't want to use my exotic slot for heavy, I use the Dead orbit machine gun (which dropped with increased stability) or the iron banner machine gun (300 attack, but still does 70 damage on a headshot against lvl. 32's). Really, anything with Low RoF/ high impact is good for me.

darthbob

Want to share the cp?

ktHn8TR.gif

On the rare occasion when I get matched up with a good team in Iron Banner we don't get matched up together for the next one. But for every other time when I'm stuck with the worst fucking players online I'm tethered to them til I go back to orbit.

You guys have any preferred machine guns in pvp? I'm still using an old Swarm with 300 attack. Haven't found a good alternative with similar impact or stability.

I love Swarm in PvP. I prefer to use it over Thunderlord so I can use my Exotic slot for something else and it is almost as good. It has a great balance in RoF and Impact with good stability. At 300 it isn't quite as effective in Iron Banner, but it is killer in standard Crucible.

It also makes the Thorn bounty tolerable. Wouldn't have been able to do it without it. I haven't found a good alternative either.

pretty chaotic newbie raid there, but we got atheon done in a one-shot with only 5 people.

really sorry apathetic and garrison/Shirow. Hopefully next time.

Ha, yeah, definitely hectic. Had a great first time through the raid, though. I'm amazed at how tough some of that stuff must have been the first time through.

ich00

Thanks!

I pulled Oversoul Edict, Abyss Defiant, and a handful of shards and energies, so I feel like it was productive despite not quite killing Crota (I think mainly because the only titan -- me -- was a 31).

Thanks for the help, guys! If you all want to get back together to see if we can finish him off this weekend, I'm game.

I'd be down, I'll bring my titan this time so we can have two, I'll see if I can get him beat with my hunter later.

I've only used the Void Zombie Apocalypse WF47, though my main will likely roll with Corrective Measure since one of my alts has the ZA.

Edit: Nuts.

kidko

Xur wishes before bed, just for fun.

Red death
Obsidian mind
Knucklehead Radar
Saint-14
Helm engram
Pulse tele
Heavy ammo

Omni

Took 7 hours over a couple of days, but I've almost hit level 20 on my other character. Such a grind. Thank god I already have maxed out 32 armour for this thing

If we could just change hairstyles I wouldn't have to do this!

joecanada

Thunderlord for life. Otherwise, if I don't want to use my exotic slot for heavy, I use the Dead orbit machine gun (which dropped with increased stability) or the iron banner machine gun (300 attack, but still does 70 damage on a headshot against lvl. 32's). Really, anything with Low RoF/ high impact is good for me.

Purple wise my favorite is against all odds, you get some good perks with it and it lights up the town.
Also for your pickup of say 50 bullets, considering about 4 kills a dude, represents alot of kills...

Sullichin

I want to do Crota NM to help a friend get stuff, any group going that could use 2 for any part of the raid? Freshly 32 Hunter (me) and a level 31 Warlock.

OR: Anyone looking to do Deathsinger/Crota HM, I have the checkpoint.

Basically: 2 people looking for any Crota raid checkpoint group normal or hard, one 31, one 32, have HM Deathsinger CP.

Xur wishes before bed, just for fun.

Red death
Obsidian mind
Knucklehead Radar
Saint-14
Helm engram
Pulse tele
Heavy ammo

No Gjallarhorn? But Red Death would be an awesome alternative, or even Suros. All 3 would be instant buy for me and make my Xurday memorable. Fingers cross for tomorrow.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
All I need is Red Death to have every exotic weapon. Have something like 6-7 exotic gear left to get, mostly warlock. But I have no real need for them since I have gear to already help me get over all contents. It's just icing at this point.

Xur to make everyone cry once again in a couple of hours.

I wish the game had way more emblems, ships, etc. Too many palette swaps and such. Needs more variety badly. And there should be a shop to customize the looks of your character whenever you please.

We might be full if everyone can wait the ~40 minutes

damn, sorry guys for disappearing, literally 5 minutes after I posted real life took over and couldn't get back on until now. Just let me know if there's sometime yet this week you want to bust up some HM CE.

Haha yeah been busy :p and yesterday night i watched some GoT season 4. Will be awake all night so I down for literally anything.

Nice, GoT is good stuff. Been meaning to download episode 2 of the Tell Tale series. I'm online now and down for IB or raiding or whatever.

All I need is Red Death to have every exotic weapon. Have something like 6-7 exotic gear left to get, mostly warlock. But I have no real need for them since I have gear to already help me get over all contents. It's just icing at this point.

Xur to make everyone cry once again in a couple of hours.

I wish the game had way more emblems, ships, etc. Too many palette swaps and such. Needs more variety badly. And there should be a shop to customize the looks of your character whenever you please.

I wish there was more loot in general. Like more exotics

I wish there was more loot in general. Like more exotics

I think there are plenty of Exotics. Especially since you can only equip one at a time. They could balance them better and make the less desirable ones more useful.

I would prefer more top-tier Legendaries. There are only so many like Fatebringer, VoC and Black Hammer. More Legendaries with nasty perk combo's please.

I think there are plenty of Exotics. Especially since you can only equip one at a time. They could balance them better and make the less desirable ones more useful.

I would prefer more top-tier Legendaries. There are only so many like Fatebringer, VoC and Black Hammer. More Legendaries with nasty perk combo's please.

I don't think 24 is enough. Especially only introducing 3 with the expansion. I don't know I just wish there was more variety. A game with the budget of Destiny should have more imo

Talking about weapons and of course it doesn't help that all the new exotic weapons are garbage

I guess with all these share play horror stories no one would let a Xbox scrub play with his Hawkmoon a little? :(

Take your pick:

B9bHZiECMAA5GxQ.jpg:large

Got a maxed 300, maxed 331, two unleveled 274s and two unleveled 302s :p At least Xbox players will be getting "new" content in September compared to PS players....

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Drizzay stop that. :( I don't have a single Ghorn, you're making me sad.

What exotic are you missing btw? Or do you have all? I just need one and its the best weapon in the game :lol

Top Bottom