• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

holy cow, OT pls. Xur coming in 5 minutes and thread is super sleepy... ;_;

Destiny is dying. I haven't played the game at all beyond Nightfall/Raids on tuesday. Xur keeps fucking us over with lazy items too that are not worth buying.

Just waiting for the next expansion here :/

cilonen

We're all too busy playing all the new content they keep throwing at us.

Arh arh arh.

Not going to lie, it's why I have alts in Destiny, just to do stuff again. I never really play alts in games.

That and more chances at exotic drops / radiant mats.

Defyler

Weoow. Heavy synth...but really NLB...

Mehhhhhhhh

At least chest engram.

I suppose I ought not complain. First roll I nailed armamentarium for my Titan.

This is getting fucking ridiculous. It screamed NLB this week since Xur has to push DLC exotics on a certain timetable. Getting comical how predictable this has become. Stop this shit Bungie.

Chest Engrams? Really wish I hadn't dropped 20 motes on a friggin Felwinter re-roll. Still got a bunch left tho... not enough to get Heart of Praxic Fire probably though.

Defyler

Lol rolled a two more. Got Crest of alpha lupi for my hunter and praxic fire for my warlock.

Need a legendary heavy weapon engram. Maybe it'll turn into a gally.

cilonen

Not bad. Heavy synth, radiant dance machines which are crap, but will get my hunter to a lvl32 build while I wait for raid boots and Monte Carlo upgrade.

Xur still be trolling with his weapons.

I like how most people don't give a fuck about Xur selling the exotics anymore but for heavy ammo synth lol

That's one of my main gripes with Destiny. Compare this to say Diablo where you still to this day might not have even seen all the Unique items it has to offer. In Destiny, most active players have their vaults and mule-characters stocked with exotic items and the total amount of exotic weapons in Destiny is 22.

Even Diablo 1 had 56 unique weapons :p

Xur should have some suprises in store, there should be stories and internet legends of people who have seen some new weapons that there are no details or specs online yet.

Now we just wait for that random Ballerhorn drop for those who still don't have it as it is single handedly the best bazooka in the game :/ As for other variety, Ice Breaker and Suros Regime should have some competition in that department too.

Shito

This is getting fucking ridiculous. It screamed NLB this week since Xur has to push DLC exotics on a certain timetable. Getting comical how predictable this has become. Stop this shit Bungie.
Yeah, it was either that or Dragon's Breath this week.
Oh well, no reason for me to play anything else than The Order this week-end, then!
Maybe I'll throw in a few ROC strikes at one point, but I'll probably get bored after one or two...

Top Bottom