• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

raindoc

Bought 6 engrams,got HotPF from the first, of course. LOL
+136 Discipline leaves room for improvement, but I'm sooooo glad this is over.

Now back to the game, BIG heavy ammo synth order incoming.

Manp

heavy ammo synths and chest engram make this xurday slightly less shitty than usual :| at least they make No Land Beyond presence somewhat bearable

Fucking Xur. I haven't bought an exotic from him in a month or more.

:(

Why couldn't it be Red Death, Arachnid or Skull of Dire Amarakara...

Heavy ammo...yaaaayyyyy :/

bitsurugi

I don't get Bungie.

Do they really think that ANYONE will see NLB and say: whaaaat, oh my god NLB!!! It's so awesome i need to have it, brb, let me buy the DLC!

Fix the guns Bungie! Then MAYBE, just maybe, someone will buy the DLC just cause Xur is selling them.

Now we are basically getting something useful every 14 days, instead of every 7, like pre DLC. Every other week we are bound to get DB or NLB, which is absurd.

They should have just added the new exotics to the pool, without any weighting on the chances. Weighting is good, the 1st month, but after that is absurd, esp if you only have TWO exotics to sell of the DLC.

Same goes to the PVP map rotation. Why not having one, that has all maps. Having ONLY DLC or ONLY NON DLC is plain ... bad and again... punishes ppl who bought the DLC.

No one will buy the DLC for the NLB or the DB. They should have just added a new armor set in preparation for HoW in CE HM... then ppl would buy the DLC, cause let's face it.... ppl got the DLC mainly for the raid.

Xur can get fucked, but Rahool just hooked me up in a small way. Saved my baby Titan 75 marks by turning a blue engram into Light 33 boots.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Heart of the Praxic fire from my 4th engram. 166 discipline!!!!!!!!!

Gambled 133 motes, still no HoPF. Need to grind three more for another chance. Atleast I got Titan Alpha Lupi, last Titan exotic I was missing.

:(

9yYdZcF.jpg

Ghazi

I rolled two more engrams and got shit. Praxic Fire is pretty much all I have left to get in this game. I'll grind out notes for one more roll (what's a good way to do that?) and if I don't get it I guess I'll put Destiny down until he does sell them.

I don't get Bungie.

Do they really think that ANYONE will see NLB and say: whaaaat, oh my god NLB!!! It's so awesome i need to have it, brb, let me buy the DLC!

Fix the guns Bungie! Then MAYBE, just maybe, someone will buy the DLC just cause Xur is selling them.

Now we are basically getting something useful every 14 days, instead of every 7, like pre DLC. Every other week we are bound to get DB or NLB, which is absurd.

They should have just added the new exotics to the pool, without any weighting on the chances. Weighting is good, the 1st month, but after that is absurd, esp if you only have TWO exotics to sell of the DLC.

Same goes to the PVP map rotation. Why not having one, that has all maps. Having ONLY DLC or ONLY NON DLC is plain ... bad and again... punishes ppl who bought the DLC.

No one will buy the DLC for the NLB or the DB. They should have just added a new armor set in preparation for HoW in CE HM... then ppl would buy the DLC, cause let's face it.... ppl got the DLC mainly for the raid.

Excellent point. Bungie isn't doing themselves any favors if they think NLB and DB will help sale DLC.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I rolled two more engrams and got shit. Praxic Fire is pretty much all I have left to get in this game. I'll grind out notes for one more roll (what's a good way to do that?) and if I don't get it I guess I'll put Destiny down until he does sell them.
Strikes to get engrams and hope they turn into motes.

Lothars

Bought two engrams got shit, crest of alpha lupi for hunter which I had from last week and starfire protocol which I had from a while ago. So Yay two more exotic shards.

I really want heart of praxic fire and can't seem to get it.

timmy

So, No Land Beyond. Yay or nay?
Pluses:

1 - It's an exotic weapon, so if you're collecting them all, you'd want it.
2 - It's blatantly lacking, so who knows, they may buff it in the future.
3 - It's one of the coolest looking exotic weapons.
4 - If you're really great at crucible, you can troll people with it.

Minuses:

1 - It's a sniper rifle that takes your primary slot.
2 - It's a bitch to aim.
3 - It's a sniper rifle that takes your primary slot.
4 - It has no real utility for anything.
5 - The other two exotic sniper rifles are incredible, one of which has been on sale twice in the last month.

cilonen

Pluses:

1 - It's an exotic weapon, so if you're collecting them all, you'd want it.
2 - It's blatantly lacking, so who knows, they may buff it in the future.
3 - It's one of the coolest looking exotic weapons.
4 - If you're really great at crucible, you can troll people with it.

Minuses:

1 - It's a sniper rifle that takes your primary slot.
2 - It's a bitch to aim.
3 - It's a sniper rifle that takes your primary slot.
4 - It has no real utility for anything.
5 - The other two exotic sniper rifles are incredible, one of which has been on sale twice in the last month.

Blatantly untrue. It's the #1 choice of weapon for emptying your primary ammo for the Heavy Ammo glitch prior to starting HM Crota. :)

Omni

I am not fucking around, I'm even going to waste that shotgun telemetry and special ammo synth to make space for more heavy synths on my Titan, this is serious fucking business.

I've done that PLUS my vault is pretty much completely full...

Bungie won't burn me again >_<

Ugh, you need Glimmer to upgrade? Guess I'll run some strikes later today. Want to upgrade my Voidfang, Hard Light, Invective and The Last Word.

At least I bought a new Crest of Alpha Lupi for my Titan and got one for my Hunter, so I could dismantle the old exotics I still had lying around for it. It's only like level 11 and I'm not planning on playing it any time soon, so might as well take the shards.

Only downside? Farewell, sexy fur collar.

noomi

Just bought 3 weapon upgrades from xur, anyone care to share the normal gatekeeper checkpoint? Just want to grab it for later.

Also just bought a ton of heavy ammo! Woo! Still no red death upgrade though :/

Top Bottom