• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Ok, am I doing something wrong? Trying to stock up on heavy ammo synths and they're filling my inventory in stacks of 20. Am I going to have to put them on all my characters? I want to get 200-300 and just don't have the space.

Ok, am I doing something wrong? Trying to stock up on heavy ammo synths and they're filling my inventory in stacks of 20. Am I going to have to put them on all my characters? I want to get 200-300 and just don't have the space.

Yup. You can only get them in stacks. Have to make space if you want more.

phen0m24

Put vault stuff on characters - put heavy in vault or

Put heavy on characters - put char stuff in vault

Lol

It's moments like these that I like the fact that Destiny dosent have microtransactions...

After opening 12 engrams and NOT getting Praxic Fire, I'd probably, out of desperation, buy Motes of Light if I could just to keep trying.

I feel so sad right now.

patchday

I will farm some glimmer on GK HM feel free to join.

1) look for anyone with a normal gatekeeper checkpoint. That's the best way. We call it a glimmer farm. Best with 3 people. (Or more) actually look at the previous page as some guys were looking for and got the checkpoint. You may be able to join them. Join on chrome_sitar. You're welcome. :)
2) Go to Mars exclusion zone mission and farm the yellow bar cabal guys

aight someone please hook up sandboxgod (me). I'm almost flat broke again

Hmmm so Xur was more or less a wash for me this week, I upgraded my MIDA and got a Crest of Alpha Lupi (140 intellect base) from the engram. Is there a site like destinyxur.com for the history of which upgrades have been offered? I'm wondering whether the Helm of Saint 14 upgrade passed me by when I was in a huff with the game or if it's just never been offered.

Very disappointed to see the record with NLB and DB being in such lockstep, neither appeals and it's extra shitty given all the times I've had to put up with Plan C/Sunsingers/etc on repeat when there is clearly some form of choice or system going on here. It's things like this that remind why I stopped playing the game.

Manp

It's moments like these that I like the fact that Destiny dosent have microtransactions...

After opening 12 engrams and NOT getting Praxic Fire, I'd probably, out of desperation, buy Motes of Light if I could just to keep trying.

I feel so sad right now.

man, that's like the worst luck ever :(

try buying one engram at time and decrypt it immediately after. i feel doing so it usually gives an armor piece for the class you're using at the moment. if you buy more engrams it feels like it's more random.
but then again it probably means nothing.

Dynedom

100 synths for each of my characters. Fucking yes.

Already have my HoPF though. Need the helmet engram to come back (need that fucking spartan helmet!!)

I bought 3 chest engrams,

1. Void fang vestments
2. Crest of alpha lupi (hunter - shard)
3. Crest of alpha lupi (Titan)

Already completed the hunter exotic collection. Recently started a warlock (currently 29 after 1 weeks play) and Titan is planned once warlock is 31/32. So this will keep me busy till HoW!

First time I used a warlock I wasn't a fan of the floaty jump. But it's grown on me a bit. Not a fan of sunsinger subclass. Only levelled it first for that self res.

noomi

sandboxgod

raybunzy just hooked me up with a gk hard cp.

Ah ok, I believe I have the normal gatekeeper checkpoint goes a bit quicker with the lower level enemies. I have under 1K glimmer as of this morning so I will be in there for at least an hour at some point today/tomorrow :)

Namikaze1

I now have 440 Heavy synth. Should be enough
I have 800. Each guardian has 200 and I have 200 in the vault just in case.

Edit: Top of the page...

Think of something witty. Think of something witty.

I got nothing.

In the words of the great fig, fuck you! (not you, Cuco) I have nothing okay!

Is Super Good Advice still a piece of shit I can shard, or has it been improved in the months since I stopped playing?

Eh it's not my first choice (mostly because I usually rock a secondary exotic) but I find it hilarious to run around with on Hive strikes nuking wizards and I have a weakness for it's 'budda, budda' sound effect! Of course it's absolutely painful until you get the 'returns missed shots to ammo' perk but then I just let the recoil drag the barrel to headshot height and enjoy the stream of crits.

man, that's like the worst luck ever :(

try buying one engram at time and decrypt it immediately after. i feel doing so it usually gives an armor piece for the class you're using at the moment. if you buy more engrams it feels like it's more random.
but then again it probably means nothing.

Yeah, I bought by 2.

2 Starfire. 4 Alpha Lupis. 2 Voidfangs. 1 Armamentarium.Can't remember the other... HoPF simply didn't come.

Is Super Good Advice still a piece of shit I can shard, or has it been improved in the months since I stopped playing?

It's actually usable now, but still not worth an exotic slot IMO.

noomi

I have over 100 heavy ammo synths now across my 3 hunters, I feel complete. I could have bought more, but my vault and inventory are way too tight right to stock any more. I blame Bungie!

I really wish the announced something for roc strikes, I guess it's nice not to have the same strike repeat 5 times in a row... but still. Modifiers and better rewards would have been a nice addition.

RdN

Damn.. I'm regretting having spent so many motes of light re rolling Iron Banner weapons yesterday.

Hopefully the HoPF doesn't elude me again.

BokehKing

Banned
I have over 100 heavy ammo synths now across my 3 hunters, I feel complete. I could have bought more, but my vault and inventory are way too tight right to stock any more. I blame Bungie!

I really wish the announced something for roc strikes, I guess it's nice not to have the same strike repeat 5 times in a row... but still. Modifiers and better rewards would have been a nice addition.
Well you can always farm the weekly Heroics now for drops, you won't get in game rewards, but I would imagine better chance for purple engrams

ethomaz

Banned
I told in the Party Chat playing CE yesterday that Xur will sell again No Land Beyond.

lol lol lol

Edit - Holy shit... finally chest engram.

Edit 2 - Fucking shit... Heavy ammo.

Worst nightfall/weekly ever. Takes so long.

And all I got was coins x9, coins x12 and a crappy HMG.

Thirty Crucible commendations. The hell am I supposed to do with this crap?

Yeah, the fact you earn them faster than marks is just crappy design. Even if you wanted to use marks on those.

Namikaze1

Fuck yeah! All three now has a maxed out Word of Crota. Just need to get my 2nd Abyss maxed out and all three will have at least 2 maxed out CE primaries.

RdN

Damn.. I'm regretting having spent so many motes of light re rolling Iron Banner weapons yesterday.

Hopefully the HoPF doesn't elude me again.

And, of course, I didn't get it.

2 Starfire Protocol, 2 Titan chests that I don't remember the name and 1 Crest of the Alpha Lupi.

:(

Feorax

Thanks for the Atheon kills Drizzay, and thanks for dragging my lv28 ass through that last run.

Still can't believe I got locked out of the room, but it was fun dicking around at the jumping puzzle whilst the fight was going on.

Could do with running Normal CE x 3 if anyone is up for it?

Top Bottom