• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Skele7on

Banned
Gorgon CP anyone? I need it please!!!!!

Also anyone with Death Singer CP pleaseeee :D

I go snowboarding tomorrow but at least want to try get a Ghorn!!

Xur please sell useful things like Mask of the third man, although the raid helm I picked up on Tuesday for my hunter has regen health from orbs which is amazing!

thanks firehawk, irawr, ray, kartik, unknown, defuser !

finally got word of crota and my raid collection is complete except for maybe an infusion helm or 2

Defuser

thanks firehawk, irawr, ray, kartik, unknown, defuser !

finally got word of crota and my raid collection is complete except for maybe an infusion helm or 2

I'm still lacking that Hunger of Crota RL lol. It's stupid Bungie decided not to add special weapons in the hard mode loot table.

cilonen

Does anyone have the normal Gatekeeper checkpoint? I need a shit-ton of glimmer.

Edit: just the CP for the moment, I'll run it over the weekend. Even solo I prefer it to exclusion zone and I have shedloads of polyphages.

Does anyone have the normal Gatekeeper checkpoint? I need a shit-ton of glimmer.

Edit: just the CP for the moment, I'll run it over the weekend. Even solo I prefer it to exclusion zone and I have shedloads of polyphages.

I do chrome_sitar

I'll be in there for a little if anyone wants it

Shito

When Xur arrives at the tower each Friday:

UFAv96k.gif

Agent

139 motes of light, blowing it on chest engrams.

Here we go. Heart of Praxic Fire pls.

preparing for disappointment

Steroyd

a more interesting number would be the amount of heavy ammo synths sold.

I hope they don't mention anything heavy ammo related till after that annoying glitch is gone, the only reason lots of people are buying tons is that glitch, and resorting to another glitch to counter it.

Agent

139 motes of light, blowing it on chest engrams.

Here we go. Heart of Praxic Fire pls.

preparing for disappointment

Disappointment not confirmed...HoPF received on 4th Engram, with a 166 stat roll. Finally...I don't even know what to say other than, Xur will probably sell it next week.

All I need is a Thunderlord now.

Lima

You know what though? If it weren't for the heavy ammo exploit a lot of us have been using, he would sell even more synths

Me personally I only did the glitch because I was out of synths and I'm sure as hell not going to farm glimmer for them. Now when i help out people I can just pop a synth again. Thank god cause the heavy ammo glitch is pretty annoying to do.

Deku Tree

I can actually reduce the number of exotixs that I don't have when I get home tomorrow

Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)

Will be mine.... Thanks Xur! Another exotic to collect and not wear!

pringles

This respawning glitch is absolutely killing Iron Banner. Good close games ruined by an entire team unable to respawn for 10 seconds, enough time for the other team to get all zones, heavy etc.

Saving my Motes for helmet engrams-->Saint, just counted and there are 11 damn exotic helmets, ffffuuuuuuuu.....

edit: that's terrible Silver, my hopes are low for a super lucky helmet engram

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
Kicked out four or five times now weasel and Canary, please fix your fucking shit bungie. Don't tell me it's my issue that "I must be connected to the Internet to play destiny" when I'm still fucken connected to Xbox live while getting the message

edit: full now

This respawning glitch is absolutely killing Iron Banner. Good close games ruined by an entire team unable to respawn for 10 seconds, enough time for the other team to get all zones, heavy etc.

Has it been happening a lot in your matches? I've played a shit ton of IB this week and only remember it being really bad on one match.

The thread on the kid who got his stuff deleted reminds me how much I dislike gaming side.

What's not to love about thread titles like "earthbound is factually a terrible game" followed by an OP filled exclusively with opinions?

SgtCobra

It's over guys.

It's fucking over.

I got a Heart of Praxic Fire from a Xûr engram.

My Destiny life has no purpose anymore, time to sell it.

T_T

Atkison04

Just spent almost 70 coins on heavy ammo synths. Now all 3 of my guys are pretty stacked with heavy ammo to last for a month or two. Makes me look forward to running some raids again come reset :)

Thanks to you guys that I have managed to run iron banner with so far this week. I've been very hit and miss with my pvp skills. Honestly I think I get performance anxiety playing with some gaffers because I recognize ya'll from gaf and I feel the pressure to perform (and I don't!)

Sitting at level 3 1/2 and going out of town until Sunday night. Getting to level 5 should be very doable with the buffs and bounties by the time I get back.

Happy Friday ladies and gents! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Manp

lol, got 2 exotic engrams...
first one Heart of Praxic Fire with a 154 discipline roll, not that great but i can live with that.
second one Voidfang Vestments with a better roll than the one on sale at 165 strength... 13 coins saved.

and 200 something heavy synths :)

was hoping for Lucky Raspberry but i'm quite happy none the less

phen0m24

What's the best way to earn some glimmer?

1) look for anyone with a normal gatekeeper checkpoint. That's the best way. We call it a glimmer farm. Best with 3 people. (Or more) actually look at the previous page as some guys were looking for and got the checkpoint. You may be able to join them. Join on chrome_sitar. You're welcome. :)
2) Go to Mars exclusion zone mission and farm the yellow bar cabal guys

Top Bottom