• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

noomi

Ranked up cryptarch to level 78 this morning and got a pretty awesome looking shader, never seen anymore wearing it before. It's called Substance 321. looks much better in-game lol, sorry for the low res bungie.net screen grab.

z3VklPB.jpg

Frostburn

Ok, lets see if we can generate some interest for this;

Looking to do 3x Crota's End fresh run. Good opportunity for any missing armour pieces, Deathsinger exotic, and for the #forevernoblackhammer people.

We can go when we have a full party together.

1. MattIgoe
2. Bigmanny287
3. Bigmanny287's friend

I can do at least 2 full runs (a third if no one else needs but I've got all the drops on my Warlock already.
US-Frostburn

dB Viper

Yesterday I finally get my first Hunger of Crota and Word of Crota. FINALLY. Even ran HM Crota again on alt, and got another WoC.

When I get home tonight I will buy probably close to 400 synths... and some engrams in hope for Heart of the Praxic Fiiiiiireeeee :)

Ranked up cryptarch to level 78 this morning and got a pretty awesome looking shader, never seen anymore wearing it before. It's called Substance 321. looks much better in-game lol, sorry for the low res bungie.net screen grab.

z3VklPB.jpg

I have it as well. Looks awesome in game. Gave it to my hunter.

That sucks! Hate to say it but I got mine on my first engram! Made up for an otherwise fruitless Destiny week.

Yeah.. my week was actually really good except for this. I guess that's the game balancing things out.

Now I'm left with 6 Motes of Light... I don't think I have enough will/energy to grind to 25 for one more shot at this...

What's up with all this praxic fire hype? I don't have it obviously but just curious?

Extremelly rare. One of the best looking armor in the game. Great for sunsingers.

I mean... look at this:

ElRenoRaven

Gotta hit those DLC sales targets!

Jesus fucking christ. Another week of not touching the game other then to do nightfalls again I guess then. It's not like I need coins considering I have 200 of the damn things. I'm seriously about done. I love the story missions but I'm just not into the raids anymore and I can't get shit from the nightfalls worth a damn. I really hate the loot system in the game and all the RNG baked into every damn thing.

Manp

I'm thinking of maxing my old shadow price and taking it into IB.

mine has life support and glass half full which kinda make it like a lite version of the suros but at the time i used it for IB (the second one) with better results than the suros itself.
not sure if that was the standard vanguard roll or not, can't remember how i got it. actually i had 2 at one point but one was sharded.

:)

Many thanks to Raybunz, Defuser, Cilonen and especially Tokunbo (who joined exactly when Atheon died) for hopping in to help a first time VoG-er. Managed to 4-man Gate Keepers phase on the first try then 5-man Atheon with only a single wipe. Private Jr. was running the relic like a pro, Hudson must have strong gamer genes, haha. He's already chomping at the bit to step it up for hard mode :)

Defuser

Many thanks to Raybunz, Defuser, Cilonen and especially Tokunbo (who joined exactly when Atheon died) for hopping in to help a first time VoG-er. Managed to 4-man Gate Keepers phase on the first try then 5-man Atheon with only a single wipe. Private Jr. was running the relic like a pro, Hudson must have strong gamer genes, haha. He's already chomping at the bit to step it up for hard mode :)

No problem man. Always ready to help.

Are you very liberal with Xur?

Eh, not really, but a little in the last month. Only had 2 characters bringing in income but buying for three for a while. Ice Breaker plus a bunch of Titan armor broke the bank.

I now have a third character just starting to pull its weight.

cilonen

Yep yep.

Didn't event get a shader, but it's all good :)

E92 M3

Eh, not really, but a little in the last month. Only had 2 characters bringing in income but buying for three for a while. Ice Breaker plus a bunch of Titan armor broke the bank.

I now have a third character just starting to pull its weight.

Ah, I had one character until TDB and was SUPER conservative (the same way I am with all materials) and managed to save up quite a bit. I'm even saving motes for no reason lol.

--

I hope they randomly increase the glimmer cap for 1.1.1; that would be cool

The great heavy drought is over?! I need to buy 100 heavy synth for all my characters. Spending 60 coins which will just barely put me under 200 strange coins.

Also I'm hoping I can roll the HoPF with the chest engram, is it best if I pick it up on my warlock to see?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I wish I had the coinage of some of you folks. I bought about 60 synth and that's it. Down to less than 20 coins now.
I just don't have that many either, and I'm buying Radiant Dance Machines and possibly the titan Crest (did I ever even have it...? That extra Orb would be nice for Crota actually...)

I just don't have that many either, and I'm buying Radiant Dance Machines and possibly the titan Crest (did I ever even have it...? That extra Orb would be nice for Crota actually...)

I was thinking about buying the Radiant Dance Machines but I'm hesitant some. Are you buying them for a specific reason Hawk or just to collect?

Called the bus company to see if a good samaritan found the 3DS and gave it to the bus driver to put in in Lost and Found. Nothing came in. It's time for me to come to terms with the fact that I'm never getting it back.

you lost yours? D:

i lost my first ds lite at a library. i think it had it in my jacket pocket like a dumbass and it must have slid out when i sat down somewhere. fortunately, i didn't have any games in it at the moment.

that was back before handhelds stored a whole bunch of personal data though so it wasn't that bad losing just a system.

So...i bought 1 chest engram, just 1, because i had lost already all hope to get the Heart Of Praxic Fire.

And then, when i was talking with Rahool, he smiled upon me, and i got the motherfucking Heart Of Praxic Fire.

Feels good man.

Top Bottom