• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

RetroMG

Rolled two exotic engrams, got two Crest of Alpha Lupi, both for hunter. It's okay, I wanted an exotic hunter chest, since I've had everything but the chest drop in CE.

And then I both enough heavy ammo for weeks.

Silver, this is what you get for rubbing your Hawkmoon in Noomi's face!
hIYRV25.jpg

what the fuck?

hIYRV25.jpg

I didn't rub anything anywhere! That was Hyunsai you meany... I didn't even know I got one until like 10 minutes after. lol

Sucks that there's no other way for me to get one except for Nightfall and maybe rock strikes... Pls just sell it bungie... I beg you.

Namikaze1

I just need one or two more bounties to max put my 2nd Abyss. :D

you lost yours? D:

i lost my first ds lite at a library. i think it had it in my jacket pocket like a dumbass and it must have slid out when i sat down somewhere. fortunately, i didn't have any games in it at the moment.

that was back before handhelds stored a whole bunch of personal data though so it wasn't that bad losing just a system.
I lost mine the same exact way as you did except on a public bus. I had a winter vest over my jacket and my 3DS was in my left jacket pocket with headphones jacked in. I came home to find it missing from my pocket. All that was left of it was the damn headphones.

No problem.

Thats 3 spots open for CE NM fresh then.

I'm down for joining for CE NM fresh, psn: Darryl_M_R, I'll be on my 32 Warlock and I will probably switch to my 32 hunter at deathsinger to get that loot drop there.

Halfway through The Order. Should finish in a couple of hours. Easiest platinum ever.

I'm going to see if my public library let people rent out video games, then I might pick it up eventually.

noomi

hIYRV25.jpg

lulz, what the hell man. Grats

I didn't rub anything anywhere! That was Hyunsai you meany... I didn't even know I got one until like 10 minutes after. lol

Sucks that there's no other way for me to get one except for Nightfall and maybe rock strikes... Pls just sell it bungie... I beg you.

Yeah Hyunsai was showing off hehe, it's ok, one day it'll be my time and then it will be my forever primary. Going to run some more roc strikes this weekend as well if your up for it silver.

Also driveclub!

Namikaze1

Working on my third. The wizard perk is great - I'm usually not keeping dupes, except for really, really useful weapons like IB or FB... and AD.
I hated switching weapon between my guardians so I decided I might as well keep some dupes. Only keeping dupes of Abyss, Word, and Fang cause they're useful for Nightfalls.

Halfway through The Order. Should finish in a couple of hours. Easiest platinum ever.
how is it?

Dare I ask what your thoughts are?

I'm so hung over that I don't know if I can get through a new game tonight.

Is Colonel around anywhere? Dude promised to play GKW Hardmode with me tonight.

Shit, I'm still drunk.

How is The Order?

Edit: Heavy ammo synth from Xur? How is GAF not broken right now?

I'm not confusing you with Hyunsai! He alraedy had his before this week!

how is it?

Dare I ask what your thoughts are?

How is The Order?

Did you rent it?

Honestly, it isn't worth $60. 8 hour campaign with zero replay ability. Pacing is very slow, lots of dragging sequences. Gunplay is average at best.

Visuals are impressive but nothing to rave about. Some cool weapons but not enough content to have fun with them.

I bought it for $50 and will sell it for the same tomorrow.

I fully expect the game to be free on ps plus this December.

Shito

Honestly, it isn't worth $60. 8 hour campaign with zero replay ability. Pacing is very slow, lots of dragging sequences. Gunplay is average at best.

Visuals are impressive but nothing to rave about. Some cool weapons but not enough content to have fun with them.

I'll get it in a few hours, expecting totally just that.
I have a 60€ voucher gift from Christmas I kept for this game, otherwise I probably would have skipped it.

wow so the nightfall is a joke this week and now so is Xur

Is Bungie intentionally trying to push players away? I haven't logged in over a week.

Did anyone post this earlier? Some guy predicted (or was able to see) exactly what Xur was going to sell today 5 hours prior. The kind of messed up thing though is that he claims NLB was originally Hard Light (ironically something a few of us running Crota last night were saying we'd buy), but it was changed manually and that's not the first time it's happened. Kind of fucked up/trollish if legit.

Dave_6

I have 160 coins (with one more Weekly to do) and only 42 motes left. Not sure if I should save them (motes) to keep re-rolling my Spear or buy a couple chest engrams. I don't have Voidfang or HoPF.

Will definitely be buying some heavy ammo synths though!

Shito

Did anyone post this earlier? Some guy predicted (or was able to see) exactly what Xur was going to sell today 5 hours prior. The kind of messed up thing though is that he claims NLB was originally Hard Light (ironically something a few of us running Crota last night were saying we'd buy), but it was changed manually and that's not the first time it's happened. Kind of fucked up/trollish if legit.
It was talked about briefly yesterday, when he predicted Hard Light, but I took it as another guy sticking his wet finger up in the air and talking out of his ass.
Now if he really did post this image 5 hours before Xur came, only linking it afterwards so that Bungie didn't change the stock in the meantime, then wow, props to him.

Interesting. Wonder how he got the updated image prior to Xur being live if he also claims it was manually changed.

He may have some exploit no one else knows about. This could be a big problem for Bungie.

Xur chest engrams are tempting. I would only get 1 engram but I'd feel like I need more chances to get Praxic. Oh well I don't have a good Warlock raid helm anyways.

But heavy ammo!! I still need to do nightfalls and weeklies. Anyone?

Anyone interested in running the Nightfall? PSN is Mixie304

I'm down. I'll be on in 5 minutes. Add me, xplicitone

I have 160 coins (with one more Weekly to do) and only 42 motes left. Not sure if I should save them (motes) to keep re-rolling my Spear or buy a couple chest engrams. I don't have Voidfang or HoPF.

Will definitely be buying some heavy ammo synths though!

Did you get a Spear this IB?

Dammit! I've yet to have one of these feckers drop, I must have spent like an hour one evening trying the dam Fist of Crota mission (I know it has a poor rep but I have no Arc primaries)

If you want an Arc primary, just run Hard Crota Abyss section repeatedly until Edict drops. You may also get Fang off Crota. That is a better bet than Necrochasm.

It was talked about briefly, but I took it as another guy sticking his wet finger up in the air and talking out of his ass.
Now if he really did post this image 5 hours before Xur came, only linking it afterwards so that Bungie didn't change the stock in the meantime, then wow, props to him.
Interesting. Wonder how he got the updated image prior to Xur being live if he also claims it was manually changed.

He may have some exploit no one else knows about. This could be a big problem for Bungie.

This is apparently the same Japanese guy who leaked all the HoW stuff with the gear and weapon screens. He also posted what he's seeing as next week's Nightfall and Weekly about an hour ago (though I assume Bungie could change that).

wow so the nightfall is a joke this week and now so is Xur

Is Bungie intentionally trying to push players away? I haven't logged in over a week.
Xur was great to me this week. Most people are just happy he brought the heavy but he's only sold the chest engram three or four times, so that's a big deal too.

Wasnt thwre a glitch where you could foward the ps4 date and see xur data for other days?

I like that you edited out all the BS in my post.

back on topic, damn, that bad huh?

So the visuals aren't even all they're supposed to be? That's rough.

This is apparently the same Japanese guy who leaked all the HoW stuff with the gear and weapon screens. He also posted what he's seeing as next week's Nightfall and Weekly about an hour ago (though I assume Bungie could change that).

Ah yes, I remember that guy. Could be legit.

It seems too soon to have No Burn Taurus again, but they have so far always repeated a vanilla strike for Nightfall with the same Burns as Omnigul every time so far.

Shito

I believe this, Spongebob no burn was next in the "old cycle".
It's either this or we skip it and go back to Sepiks.

Two weeks with no burn in the nightfall, people are going to be really happy...

Ah yes, I remember that guy. Could be legit.

It seems too soon to have No Burn Taurus again, but they have so far always repeated a vanilla strike for Nightfall with the same Burns as Omnigul every time so far.
Nah, no burn Taurus was next after void Nexus in the old cycle.
It matches, if you add Omnigul in between them.

Top Bottom