• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Manp

Yeah, I bought by 2.

2 Starfire. 4 Alpha Lupis. 2 Voidfangs. 1 Armamentarium.Can't remember the other... HoPF simply didn't come.

not sure if it makes a difference but i got 2 gauntlet engrams at the same time and decoded one with my warlock and one with my hunter... both ruin wings.

got one helm engram and decoded with my titan (wanted saint14 only helm i was missing)... got saint14.
now today i got the chest engram and decoded it with my warlock... heart of praxic fire.

from now on i'll always buy and decode one at time on the character of the same class as the exotic i want, may not make a difference but who knows :|

All I needed to complete my exotic armor collection was Dance Machines and Praxic Fire. The third chest engram I bought turned into Praxic Fire! (The first, fourth and fifth turned into Lucky Raspberry.)

Now all I need is the Crux.

Omni

I bought at least 600 heavy ammo.

Inventories are full. Though I almost forgot about that stupid glitch that stops synthesises from working, so I've had to shuffle a lot of crap around

Sullichin

All I needed to complete my exotic armor collection was Dance Machines and Praxic Fire. The third chest engram I bought turned into Praxic Fire! (The first, fourth and fifth turned into Lucky Raspberry.)

Now all I need is the Crux.

Congrats on HoPF! I can't fucking believe the one week I don't have a ton of motes the chest engram is there.

All of you GHorn suckers wasting strange coins on heavy ammo packs. It's a good day for #teamnohorn.

Huh? Is Horn the only heavy weapon or something? I don't have it either and I'm still buying the shit out of this heavy ammo for Hunger of Crota and Thunderlord.

I have over 100 heavy ammo synths now across my 3 hunters, I feel complete. I could have bought more, but my vault and inventory are way too tight right to stock any more. I blame Bungie!

I really wish the announced something for roc strikes, I guess it's nice not to have the same strike repeat 5 times in a row... but still. Modifiers and better rewards would have been a nice addition.
If you buy them when your inventory is full, they'll go to the postmaster.

Congrats on HoPF! I can't fucking believe the one week I don't have a ton of motes the chest engram is there.

Huh? Is Horn the only heavy weapon or something? I don't have it either and I'm still buying the shit out of this heavy ammo for Hunger of Crota and Thunderlord.

Just looking on the bright side of not having the Horn. Of course I'll buy some, but not hundreds since a few shots from my black hammer is just as good as a shot from my HoC.

EL CUCO

36HfyeW.jpg

LiK

another week, another day where Xur sells jackshit I want. Maybe I'll log back in to upgrade Skullfort for the heck of it.

so they fixed heavy ammo glitch yet? it's almost March...

Feorax

Ok, lets see if we can generate some interest for this;

Looking to do 3x Crota's End fresh run. Good opportunity for any missing armour pieces, Deathsinger exotic, and for the #forevernoblackhammer people.

We can go when we have a full party together.

1. MattIgoe
2. Bigmanny287
3. Bigmanny287's friend
4. US-Frostburn
5. Caffemisto

another week, another day where Xur sells jackshit I want. Maybe I'll log back in to upgrade Skullfort for the heck of it.

so they fixed heavy ammo glitch yet? it's almost March...

No but they have another news post talking about it! That's the same as fixing it right?

Is Super Good Advice still a piece of shit I can shard, or has it been improved in the months since I stopped playing?

I like to run it as backup when doing Athoen and paired with scrubs who shoot oracles with a Thorn. SGA is better at busting oracles than all VoG weapons (except maybe CM) mainly because of the nearly unlimited ammo.

Xur works for me this week finally. My Hunter needs an exotic chest which would go a long way to getting to 32 and I don't have HoPF so that's two I want. Plus heavy ammo which I have like 5 of left lol. Thank you based Xur/Bungie for finally getting your shit together.

is IB goin till reset or when does it end?

Until reset.

2real4tv

Ok, lets see if we can generate some interest for this;

Looking to do 3x Crota's End fresh run. Good opportunity for any missing armour pieces, Deathsinger exotic, and for the #forevernoblackhammer people.

We can go when we have a full party together.

1. MattIgoe
Add bigmanny287 and guest

Skele7on

Banned
anyone with gorgan chest or deathsinger pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let me have it?

I go away for a week tomorrow bought a lot of heavy and still need Gjallahorn.

Top Bottom