• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Interesting. Wonder how he got the updated image prior to Xur being live if he also claims it was manually changed.

He may have some exploit no one else knows about. This could be a big problem for Bungie.

He's datamining it somehow. Here's his post on Reddit explaining some stuff including what's coming up for Iron Banner. I'd bold some stuff but it's all worth the read:

English(Translation By Anonymity)

Hi everyone. Since I last posted about the House of Wolves leak, I did some more investigating and have found a few more interesting bits of information.

First: concerning Xur, Agent of the Nine. The items he will sell are in a predetermined, ordered list. There are a few instances where the data I mined did not match up with what he ended up selling that day, but the vast majority of what I mined lined up with what has actually been sold so far. The curios and upgrades have all lined up 100% so far. This week (Feb. 20), he is scheduled to sell Heavy Ammo Synthesis.
Hardlight and Thunderlord are in the weapon table(Not this week. Hardlight and Thunderlord will be delivered at a later date separately). Currently, Gjallarhorn is not scheduled to be sold in any week.

Hardlight:
45XZUgw.jpg
Thunderlord:

Secondly, concerning the Iron Banner. Iron Banner vendor gear is also in a predetermined, ordered list, and I know what will be sold in March. There are future Iron Banner events scheduled for April and Beyond, but no information about what will be sold. The next Iron Banner will start on March 17, and the vendor gear will be Light Level 36 chest and gloves, plus an auto rifle and a Machine Gun.

Proof:

The next Iron Banner is scheduled for April 14 (but there is a chance this could be changed).

Weekly and Nightfall Strikes are also scheduled in a predetermined order, though August. There's a good chance this will change after the next big patch is released, but following that patch, I can check to see what the new schedule is , if it changed.

There is nothing in the data about when the Trials of Osiris will be released. I'm guessing I won't be able to see any data concerning the Trials until at least the next big patch is released.

Similarly, there is nothing in the current data about the Queen's Wrath. But I can update everyone as soon as it becomes available...If I'm still even able to access the data at that point...

PS: This data and the "House of Wolves" data I leaked from earlier were all retrieved without the Season Pass. Myself and other Japanese users--who felt slighted because the Season Pass was never released and "The Dark Below" came out later than in other countries countries--discovered and have known about this information since January.
Maybe if the Season Pass had been available in Japan, we would have had access to that information.

日本語

皆さんお久しぶりです。 アレからいくつかデータの構造について調べてみました。

まず「ナインのエージェントのシュール(xur)」の販売物は既にリスト化されており、リスト順に販売される仕組みになっております。 一部偽装、または当日に操作したのか事前に取得したデータと合わない日などがありましたが大半が当たっております。 希少品、アップグレード品はすべて当たっております。 今言える情報は今週(2/20/15)にヘビー弾薬が販売されること、ハードライト、サンダーロードがシュールの販売リストに載っていることです。 ギャラルホルンは現時点では載っていません。

アイアンバナー(iron banner)の販売物もリスト化されておりすでに3月の内容まで把握してます。 4月以降はイベント情報自体はありますが、肝心の販売物の情報は組み込まれていません。 3月のアイアンバナーは3月17日(3/17/15)に開催予定で販売物は光36の胴、足、オートライフル、マシンガンです。 Link Link Link Link 4月のアイアンバナーは4月14日(4/14/15)の予定です。(変更される可能性あり)

週刊ナイトフォールストライクもリスト化されており既に8月までのデータを取得しています。 大型パッチ時に変更される可能性は十分にありますがパッチ配信後、次のパッチ配信時までなら確定された情報を得ることができます。

オシリスの試練に関してはイベント自体が現在のスケジュールに組み込まれてないためこちらからは見ることはできません 少なくとも大型パッチが来るでは見ることができないと思われます。

女王の使者に関しても同様で確認できません。 何かあり次第お知らせします。

・・・データを取得する前に私がアクセスできなくなる可能性も十分にありますが

PS この間リークした「House of Wolves」の情報、およびこれらの情報はシーズンパスも販売せず、地下の暗黒も他国よりも遅れるなど軽視した日本人ユーザー達はこれらの情報を1月の時点で知っている。 もし日本にシーズンパスが配信されていたらリーフレイドなどにアクセスできた可能性もあった。

I like that you edited out all the BS in my post.

back on topic, damn, that bad huh?

So the visuals aren't even all they're supposed to be? That's rough.

The cinematic effect is good for cutscenes and QTE's, but throughout the game I feel they hinder the gameplay experience. Camera can be annoying in gunfights and most of the shooting is done within corridors and small locations.

Audio is lacking too. There is barely any conversation between characters and lots of cliche scenarios. This could have been a very good 10 episode animated show or something, not a video game.

Jinjo

Enough motes for only one chest engram, I roll, I rejoice for a second, oh wait no, it's starfire protocol. :'(

Hyun Sai

Hmm, I look like a bad guy now.

Next week, I'll start one all Hawkmoon users raid group and will invite Noomi in it.

One must stand by its reputation.

noomi

Next week, I'll start one all Hawkmoon users raid group and will invite Noomi in it.

haha! maybe that's the trick, have a whole fireteam with hawkmoons equipped except for me, then hawkmoon drops for me *heart attack*

esjayII

Neo Member
does anyone already have voidfang vestments on their warlock? I would like to see what the bottom half looks like before spending the strange coins for it

E92 M3

Well, here it is! Your daily dose of Necrochasm! :D
Necrochasm - 20/02/15 Daily Mission

Also, here's my 19th Husk...
B-SzJhyCQAE298P.jpg:orig

I use the Necro for dailies as well. Tons of fun!

Did anyone post this earlier? Some guy predicted (or was able to see) exactly what Xur was going to sell today 5 hours prior. The kind of messed up thing though is that he claims NLB was originally Hard Light (ironically something a few of us running Crota last night were saying we'd buy), but it was changed manually and that's not the first time it's happened. Kind of fucked up/trollish if legit.

I actually made jokes yesterday that Bungie will change it themselves. Honestly, I think these predictions shouldn't be publicized because Bungie is always monitoring shit and changes stuff when it's not convenient for them. Then again, it's not a big deal if he sold the Hard Light. 50-50 right now I think.

No burns is going to be a thing going forward?

Bungie wtf.

This game is becoming even more punishing. No burns. Weeks wth no heavy. Awful Xur selection.

Weeks and weeks with nothing new.

Shito

Currently, Gjallarhorn is not scheduled to be sold in any week.
:(

Well, at least it's a bit comforting we won't have a week where the Horn gets replaced by NLB, like we will probably have for Thunderlord and Hard Light. Right Bungie?

The cinematic effect is good for cutscenes and QTE's, but throughout the game I feel they hinder the gameplay experience. Camera can be annoying in gunfights and most of the shooting is done within corridors and small locations.

Audio is lacking too. There is barely any conversation between characters and lots of cliche scenarios. This could have been a very good 10 episode animated show or something, not a video game.

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback.

I have it waiting for me at home so I have no choice but to check it out. I was hoping this would pull me away from Destiny but I guess that's not happening.

Side note: Xur selling NLB? Rodi! I'm gonna join the NLB club!

GhaleonEB

My daughter is starting to despair about the raid rewards. She's done about eight full runs between the two, and is now sitting on over 80 ascendant energies, a couple of legendaries she never plans to use, some ships, and shaders. CE at least gave her a couple armor pieces.

She's also never gotten an exotic from the Nightfall. Just materials, and a few legendaries (that she also does not plan to use). RNG has been really, really brutal to her. I'm not sure what to tell her - I said a few weeks ago she was bound to get some good stuff soon. Nope. :(

(My experience is actually identical, but she's run more raids than I.)

E92 M3

No burns is going to be a thing going forward?

Bungie wtf.

This game is becoming even more punishing. No burns. Weeks wth no heavy. Awful Xur selection.

Weeks and weeks with nothing new.

Where is that from? Would be horrible.

My daughter is starting to despair about the raid rewards. She's done about eight full runs between the two, and is now sitting on over 80 ascendant energies, a couple of legendary she never plans to use, some ships, and shaders.

She's also never gotten an exotic from the Nightfall. Just materials, and a few legendaries (that she also does not plan to use). RNG has been really, really brutal to her. I'm not sure what to tell her - I said a few weeks ago she was bound to get some good stuff soon. Nope. :(

It's time to sit her down and talk with her about the church of RNGesus.

My daughter is starting to despair about the raid rewards. She's done about eight full runs between the two, and is now sitting on over 80 ascendant energies, a couple of legendaries she never plans to use, some ships, and shaders. CE at least gave her a couple armor pieces.

RNG is a harsh mistress.

I actually made jokes yesterday that Bungie will change it themselves. Honestly, I think these predictions shouldn't be publicized because Bungie is always monitoring shit and changes stuff when it's not convenient for them. Then again, it's not a big deal if he sold the Hard Light. 50-50 right now I think.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they switch it all up manually because of this. He didn't actually link to his Xur image until after reset just in case they saw it but I guess he decided to go all in today now that he was proven right.

Accumulation of ascendant mats is par for the course. Means she is right on track.

Lack of Exotics is another thing. It is RNG, but I do believe there are some type of hidden threshholds that increase your probability of getting exotics. I went the first 3 months of the game getting only 2. In the last 2 months I have averaged about 3 exotics per week from RNG.

I didn't start the landslide of Exotics until I got a character to max level.

noomi

I better not hear "I have no heavy ammo synth" next reset, you have no excuse!

That's the worst feeling ever..... running the sword, and as I jump on the rock about to stealth "I have no rockets" damn you! haha

To be fair, I've been (and will continue to be) the ringleader in teasing Noomi. You just made a really really good contribution.

Waldini

SO, if tuesdays Strike turns out to be true... and friday turns out to be true once he posts Xurs inventory on thursday.. Then we are being lied to by a community manager.

Damn.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I was thinking about buying the Radiant Dance Machines but I'm hesitant some. Are you buying them for a specific reason Hawk or just to collect?
Might make a MIDA speed demon BD build around it one day. For the moment just for collection purposes, I believe it's the only Hunter Exotic I'm missing.

I really don't know how everyone accrued so many ascendant mats. I'm always starving for them. I assume you people managed to raid every week and do dailies regularly with multiple characters or something? Or maybe I'm building up more alternate builds than most people?

E92 M3

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they switch it all up manually because of this. He didn't actually link to his Xur image until after reset just in case they saw it but I guess he decided to go all in today now that he was proven right.

Seems like it's best to not post stuff like that because Bungie is very reactive when it comes to these types of things.

--

Now that I have the Necro, I am not looking forward to the patch. It's a fun gun that needs to be adjusted.

I've had terrible luck with exotics in nightfall too Ghaleon, didn't get an exotic till the week before CE came out.
It was hawkmoon

Top Bottom