• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

E92 M3

I love game shows with drawing and play these kinds of games with friends. Guitar has talent and that pic is real good and real funny. I can only imagine its origin.

I just find the stupidest things funny sometimes. Every time we get to DS I start saying driving Mrs. Deathsinger and no one finds it funny except me. lol

The key is to not want it.

Exactly!

Though I feel bad for Todd.

Sullichin

I could use another run through the first two parts of CE HM with my 31 Warlock. I can switch to a 32 for the last parts if the rest of the group wants to finish it. I only need Abyss and Bridge though.

willow ve

Anyone else randomly get disconnected from Bungie servers in the middle of an Iron Banner match? Happened to me twice.

Both times I'm leading the team, and we're winning soundly.
Die, can't respawn, end up with weasel code.

Whatever happens affects my Xbox One so much that I can't reconnect to Xbox Live until I reset everything.

Note: doesn't appear to happen in any other game and has never happened once in PvE modes.

dB Viper

YESSSS!!!!!

Bought 3 engrams on my Hunter (I main Warlock) and the first one was Praxic!!!!!

Other two were Lupi (Titan, Hunter). Can actually use both.

FINALLY

Namikaze1

Let's all agree to stop talking about a certain Warlock exotic chest piece for Todd's sake.

Edit: exotic!!! I meant exotic! I blame Todd for that one!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone should attempt to get that Kermit guy into a Nightfall or something and right before the event is cleared boot him.

Before today the only exotic chest pieces I had were the Hunter's Crest of Alpha Lupi, Lucky Raspberry, and the Warlock's Starfire Protocol. RNGesus did me a solid today. I had just enough for two Engrams. First one rolls The Armamentarium. Xûr is selling the Crest of Alpha Lupi for the Titan so I'm now set as far as Titan chest pieces go. Xûr is also selling Voidfang Vestments, which means I had one engram to roll Heart of Praxic Fire in order to have every chest exotic piece so far. I roll the second one and there it was. Heart of Praxic Fire is finally mine.

Navy Bean

Anyone else randomly get disconnected from Bungie servers in the middle of an Iron Banner match? Happened to me twice.

Both times I'm leading the team, and we're winning soundly.
Die, can't respawn, end up with weasel code.

Whatever happens affects my Xbox One so much that I can't reconnect to Xbox Live until I reset everything.

Note: doesn't appear to happen in any other game and has never happened once in PvE modes.

Exact same thing has happened to me 5-6 times,only in Destiny PvP. Basically crashes the networking capability and it's hard reset time.

My dog who chews everything finally got my cheap ear bud thing that came with the ps4....now I gotta use real headphones @_@

Edit: do the don't touch me gauntlets look like they have a little horn Beatle head on the side, or is that just me?

todd360

I'm so disappointed. At least I got a real chance today thanks to exotic engrams. Sigh. I have wanted this armor since the first friday Xur came to the tower. I'm just not lucky enough for this game.

LiK

I'm so disappointed. At least I got a real chance today thanks to exotic engrams. Sigh. I have wanted this armor since the first friday Xur came to the tower. I'm just not lucky enough for this game.

i'll never get Hawkmoon. let's hug.

todd360

Brutal. I've only ever bought a single chest engram..... *looks down in shame*

Maybe possible to hit 23 motes again before 4AM Sunday?

I could probably pull it off. I already decided against it though. It would be hours of work for one more chance and I'm not lucky enough for that to work out. If dlc were out it would be no problem. I just can't bring myself to grind all the same old stuff anymore. I got other games to play.

lunlunqq

Todd, I feel sorry for you. HoPF was my first piece of exotic armor and I love it. With that said, you have a male lock, HoPF won't look good on you. You picked the wrong gender buddy.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I could probably pull it off. I already decided against it though. It would be hours of work for one more chance and I'm not lucky enough for that to work out. If dlc were out it would be no problem. I just can't bring myself to grind all the same old stuff anymore. I got other games to play.
they're all right todd, you just need to give up wanting it at all, and it'll basically just appear at your postmaster one day

Top Bottom