• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Deku Tree

3, apparently. Its a team of 3 that carry people through crota, and they do flawless for like...100$ a person @_@.

OMG they have a gmail address

http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/7321...ta-Run-Under-10-Mins-PAYPAL-ONLY-Boost-assist

They let you watch from the rock hug chamber too. No help needed.

[PS4] CHEAPEST HARD Crota Run Under 10 Mins / Power Level 1-20 PAYPAL - [Boost assist]
Hello,

We specialize in killing HARD mode Crota routinely in less than 10 minutes. We also offer FULL runs on HARD/NORMAl Crota's End, and HARD Atheon checkpoint. We have a core group that THREE man raids with ease, so you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Flawless Raider PSN Trophy takes us 30 minutes or less. Power Leveling 1-20 also available, done within 1-2 days since request. With over 100+ stat proven Hard Crota completions and Guardian Lord Platinum Trophy, we guarantee 100% client satisfaction. We are PAYPAL Verified and trusted. Buyer plays on their own account during raid.

Crota Hard Raid
$20 Crota cp
$60 Full run

Crota Normal Raid
$15 Crota cp
$35 Full run

VoG Hard Raid
$10 Atheon cp

Flawless Raider PSN Trophy
$100

Power Level 1-20
$125

Nami you gotta get in on this so you can buy a new 3DS. That's like almost done with one power level....

todd360

Todd, I feel sorry for you. HoPF was my first piece of exotic armor and I love it. With that said, you have a male lock, HoPF won't look good on you. You picked the wrong gender buddy.

This cruel world cursed me with the male gender and the lack of chainmail!

LiK

I could probably pull it off. I already decided against it though. It would be hours of work for one more chance and I'm not lucky enough for that to work out. If dlc were out it would be no problem. I just can't bring myself to grind all the same old stuff anymore. I got other games to play.

I was only able to buy two engrams and got it from second one,

Namikaze1

All you had to do was give the control to nami via shareplay and let him decrypt those engrams. :p

He would get the praxic fire and then delete my warlock. That would have been so painful.

Your vault and character inventories would be full of Husks of the Pit. Everything else would be gone.
Hey! I may be a Sith Lord but even I am not that evil!

I would've just probably dismantled one of his dupe speeder bikes :p

rNilla

http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/7321...ta-Run-Under-10-Mins-PAYPAL-ONLY-Boost-assist

They let you watch from the rock hug chamber too. No help needed.

2XflxzHAEMbK9AN1O5W.gif

nOoblet16

Really? Fuck me I feel dumb

In other news.
Destiny is no longer the most hated game on the other side of the forums

Honestly, I feel like that is because raid mode is truly an amazing experience...and the only people who play it are people who've kept up with the game's shit that it throws at you at the earlier stages.

DeathJr put it right today when I was talking to him, the raid is the content in destiny...everything else is grind. I just wish there were more raids and it wasn't just 1 DLC = 1 raid. The game should have come out with at least 2 raids so that all enemies get attention, as it stands now we probably won't get a cabal raid until March next year (why ?).

Frostburn

I'm so disappointed. At least I got a real chance today thanks to exotic engrams. Sigh. I have wanted this armor since the first friday Xur came to the tower. I'm just not lucky enough for this game.

Damn Todd so thought this week it would be yours! Everyone has their HotPF item in Destiny (That one exotic you've lusted after ever since your first day in Destiny) one day the White Whales of Destiny will be ours!

I'm so disappointed. At least I got a real chance today thanks to exotic engrams. Sigh. I have wanted this armor since the first friday Xur came to the tower. I'm just not lucky enough for this game.
:( sorry but don't expect anything and this game is still enjoyable. In your honor I will dismantle my HoPF ;)

firehawk12

Subete no aware

http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/73213...Y-Boost-assist

Nami you gotta get in on this so you can buy a new 3DS. That's like almost done with one power level....
http://www.epicnpc.com/forums/711-Destiny-Raids-Boosting-Power-Leveling-Services

I had no idea there was a site dedicated to MMO boosting/farming/raiding. It makes perfect sense though. lol

:( sorry but don't expect anything and this game is still enjoyable. In your honor I will dismantle my HoPF ;)
Since you got a second one!
Delicious smell

Feorax

An hour for a fresh HM CE run! Very smooth and easy, great playing with you guys :3 Only had 1 scrub moment :p

Was a pleasure as always, thanks to everyone on the team, playing across the world in at least 3 if not 4 time zones and still got it done that easily.

Yeah, the HM run in particular went really well. Not what I've come to expect of it over the last few weeks.

Thanks to everyone for the runs, and in particular thanks to the NM team for dragging my shitty Titan through. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks he'll finally be able to contribute in some meaningful way :p.

Todd, I opened 12 engrams earlier... Didnt get it either. Feels really bad.

Praxic is really the only thing I still want in the game.

http://www.epicnpc.com/forums/711-Destiny-Raids-Boosting-Power-Leveling-Services

I had no idea there was a site dedicated to MMO boosting/farming/raiding. It makes perfect sense though. lol

Since you got a Third one!
Delicious smell
FIFY :p
GAO GAO
need to get caught up, 2 eps behind...might wait for the third one and watch all 3 at once.
No don't hurt it! Each one is precious.
Fair enough, I shall treasure it and level it up. HoPF will be name in your honor!

Yeah, the HM run in particular went really well. Not what I've come to expect of it over the last few weeks.

Thanks to everyone for the runs, and in particular thanks to the NM team for dragging my shitty Titan through. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks he'll finally be able to contribute in some meaningful way :p.
It can go really easy if Crota is behaving or horrible if he is a dick D:

edit: Personally I dont mind carrying anyone tho HM. The level of the player that matters the most, is the swordbearer. IMO as long as there is ~3 lvl32, 2 with ballerhorn and 1 swordbearer, the last ~3 player's level doesnt matter. Just gotta slow roll it with the sword attacks, since the wolfpack
gao
rounds will take a little time to down his shields

blazeuk

3, apparently. Its a team of 3 that carry people through crota, and they do flawless for like...100$ a person @_@.

Flawless is the last trophy I need now, $100 you say? Seems a little steep when I can probably get a group from here to help me run through it for a price more in the region of absolutely free.

I'm now about 4 bounties away from rank 3 IB which isn't bad considering I haven't exactly hammered it out getting there, I still think it's crazy that IB puts you through the effort of ranking up every time and then still charges you huge amounts of glimmer for everything being sold.

todd360

Flawless is the last trophy I need now, $100 you say? Seems a little steep when I can probably get a group from here to help me run through it for a price more in the region of absolutely free.

I'm now about 4 bounties away from rank 3 IB which isn't bad considering I haven't exactly hammered it out getting there, I still think it's crazy that IB puts you through the effort of ranking up every time and then still charges you huge amounts of glimmer for everything being sold.

We are pros. We charge $500 per run. Per person.

Namikaze1

Hey you! Yeah you!
Are you tired of grinding? Is there a weapon or armor you really want but don't have the time to try and get it? Feeling like giving up cause Rahool and Xur haven't been giving you what you want? Tired of seeing shards drop for you after completing Nightfall?

Then look no further for Nami got your back! For a limited time only and through the magic of Shareplay, I, Namikaze1, shall play Destiny for you! I will grind for you! I will loot for you! I will raid for you! Hell, I will cry for you as well!

That empty bank will soon look like this*:
B-UwAe5CQAAUz8s.jpg:orig

This can be yours for the fair price of $9.99 per hour! That's right! $9.99!

Tell them how much it is again, Hunter!

uKuBunO.gif

Act now for this deal is for a limited time only!

*Disclaimer: Your bank will never look like mine

Hey you! Yeah you!
Are you tired of grinding? Is there a weapon or armor you really want but don't have the time to try and get it? Feeling like giving up cause Rahool and Xur haven't been giving you what you want? Tired of seeing shards drop for you after completing Nightfall?

Then look no further for Nami got your back! For a limited time only and through the magic of Shareplay, I, Namikaze1, shall play Destiny for you! I will grind for you! I will loot for you! I will raid for you! Hell, I will cry for you as well!

That empty bank will soon look like this*:
B-UwAe5CQAAUz8s.jpg:orig

This can be yours for the fair price of $9.99 per hour! That's right! $9.99!

Tell them how much it is again, Hunter!

uKuBunO.gif

Act now for this deal is for a limited time only!

*Disclaimer: Your bank will never look like mine

If you promise me Praxic, I'll pay you $20...
for real.

allday247

Banned
Errrrr so yeah, I've been trying my Vex Mythlocast in pvp (iron banner) for the first time. This gun seriously wrecks shit! Must have been amazing pre-nerf!

I do have 14 motes. As much as I don't want to, I'll probably try and get to 23 to open one more engram...

Errrrr so yeah, I've been trying my Vex Mythlocast in pvp (iron banner) for the first time. This gun seriously wrecks shit! Must have been amazing pre-nerf!

It was the very definition of broken before the first patch.

timmy

Rolled two chest engrams last night. Got alpha lupi and void fang vestments. I'm about two motes away from another, so who knows, there's still hope for praxic.

_Legacy_

Anyone else randomly get disconnected from Bungie servers in the middle of an Iron Banner match? Happened to me twice.

Both times I'm leading the team, and we're winning soundly.
Die, can't respawn, end up with weasel code.

Whatever happens affects my Xbox One so much that I can't reconnect to Xbox Live until I reset everything.

Note: doesn't appear to happen in any other game and has never happened once in PvE modes.

Happened to me twice today (out of about 15 matches) and both times I was winning, annoying. I had the exact thing with the Xbox, network crashes but I can still browse and connect via my iPad, PC and phone. Hard reset was the only thing that fixed the issue for me as well.

Top Bottom