• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Namikaze1

no heavy synth? fail.

On my Titan:
B-U1lA8CQAAnERi.jpg:orig

On my Hunter:
B-U2cURCMAATCsq.jpg:orig

On my Warlock:
B-U3YbZCMAALiXF.jpg:orig

We ain't hungry no more!

And before anyone says anything, yes I know of the heavy glitch. Need to move stuff around in the vault first.

Namikaze1

I'm fucking set!

Since I no longer will be looking towards doing CE HM, almost all of that heavy ammo will be saved up for House of Wolves.

Messiek

Heavy ammo synth ?!
I guess I'll boot up destiny for the second time in the week just to get this deal. lol

Playing the new season on Diablo 3 . I guess I'm stuck to grinding games now.

border

Let's say I have a Level 10 character with Husk of the Pit equipped in the Primary Slot.

Now let's say that I use an Embalming Orb to evolve the Husk into Eidolon Ally, while it is still equipped by my Level 10 character.

Will this work? Can I glitch my way into being able to use a 300 Attack legendary weapon at Level 10?

I'm so disappointed. At least I got a real chance today thanks to exotic engrams. Sigh. I have wanted this armor since the first friday Xur came to the tower. I'm just not lucky enough for this game.

I can't believe you wasted motes on helmet engrams. Xur actually sold the helmet you were trying to get. And didn't you get it in a Nightfall as well?

You mess.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Let's say I have a Level 10 character with Husk of the Pit equipped in the Primary Slot.

Now let's say that I use an Embalming Orb to evolve the Husk into Eidolon Ally, while it is still equipped by my Level 10 character.

Will this work? Can I glitch my way into being able to use a 300 Attack legendary weapon at Level 10?
It isn't a 300 attack weapon. But I imagine these useless shenanigans would actually work, though if you unequip it might have a level req of 20 and thus prevent you from reequipping it.

Namikaze1

Hey you! Yeah you!
Are you tired of grinding? Is there a weapon or armor you really want but don't have the time to try and get it? Feeling like giving up cause Rahool and Xur haven't been giving you what you want? Tired of seeing shards drop for you after completing Nightfall?

Then look no further for Nami got your back! For a limited time only and through the magic of Shareplay, I, Namikaze1, shall play Destiny for you! I will grind for you! I will loot for you! I will raid for you! Hell, I will cry for you as well!

That empty bank will soon look like this*:
B-UwAe5CQAAUz8s.jpg:orig

This can be yours for the fair price of $9.99 per hour! That's right! $9.99!

Tell them how much it is again, Hunter!

uKuBunO.gif

Act now for this deal is for a limited time only!

*Disclaimer: Your bank will never look like mine

For an additional $5, you'll get the Figadapuara package!

This is a GAF exclusive! Don't let this deal slide by!

Once it does, price will go back up to $99.99 per exotic I get for you.
I'm being serious here! I will actually do this! A guy gotta eat, man!

Okay, the whole $99.99 per exotic is a joke but everything else isn't!

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
This makes me sadder than the video of the kid getting all his characters deleted. I know how you feel though. :(

Has anything happened for that kid yet? That crying at the end was :(

Wow - I honestly laughed, then felt bad when I heard the disappointment in your voice. I'm leveling up a Warlock, why is Praxic Fire so sought after? Grenades? Everything I know about the gear in this game it Titancentric. It's time for me to branch out.

Mindlog

It will unequip and use your next available weapon.
If no eligible weapons are available it will be placed in a 10th inventory slot and you will have no weapon as seen here.

SgtCobra

Wow - I honestly laughed, then felt bad when I heard the disappointment in your voice. I'm leveling up a Warlock, why is Praxic Fire so sought after? Grenades? Everything I know about the gear in this game it Titancentric. It's time for me to branch out.
Rarity - Xûr has never sold it. People like their rare atuff.
Ability - the grenade (Radiance) cooldown stuff is pretty cool.
Cosmetic - it looks boss af.

todd360

700+ hours

This is so dumb. Literally no other games force you to spend that much time with nothing to show for it. I'm sure I could even grind for the most expensive mount in WoW in a fraction of that time. Why does bungie refuse to give us what we paid $60 dollars and hours of time for? Ghorn makes sense since its overpowered and you have more chances to get weapons compared to armor.

Ghazi

This is so dumb. Literally no other games force you to spend that much time with nothing to show for it. I'm sure I could even grind for the most expensive mount in WoW in a fraction of that time. Why does bungie refuse to give us what we paid $60 dollars and hours of time for? Ghorn makes sense since its overpowered and you have more chances to get weapons compared to armor.

One of the friend's who got their Praxic earlier just surpassed the 60 hour mark this week. At this point, I feel comfortable to put the game down until Xur sells it.

Namikaze1

I'm still missing that skull warlock exotic helmet. It's the only exotic to have eluded me for so long.

ethomaz

Banned
After equip my Warlock with HoPF I will never use any other exotic... it is so beautiful... make my Warlock presence looks like a King.

I can even take pictures to show how she looks.

Rarest warlock chest so far, static stats (no random stats bullshit in exotics gear),discipline stat for more bombs, its ability affects everyone near to you so its pretty good for PVP and PVE as well.

Top Bottom