• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

border

Guys I found her on Facebook. I'm seriously gonna ask her if she would let us interview her.

I am curious what she means by "Destiny is my favorite game because you can customize your gaming experience to whatever you want it to be." Destiny's multiplayer is many things, but "customizable" is definitely not one of them.

Namikaze1

:(
Fig's post reminded me of the 600+ Pokemon I lost. I wish Math was here to console me. She at least would understand my pain. Fig wouldn't cause she's no trainer.

I am curious what she means by "Destiny is my favorite game because you can customize your gaming experience to whatever you want it to be." Destiny's multiplayer is many things, but "customizable" is definitely not one of them.

I suppose there's a good variety of weapons....
:(
Fig's post reminded me of the 600+ Pokemon I lost. I wish Math was here to console me. She at least would understand my pain. Fig wouldn't cause she's no trainer.

Oi, I have 100s of Pokémon. I just haven't touched my 3DS for a while.

i like that i can go into pvp using what i want and looking how i want (well, mostly; i can't transmorphamajigger the armor i really like, but i digress). it's not the first or most customizable shooter by any means, but the level of personalization that we do have must be a hook for many people. it is for me.

todd360

We will have to ask her about that if she responds to my message lol.

MegalonJJ

Banned
Mate of mine got Radagast's Fury rocket launcher with the following perks:

First one is tripod
Next one has field scout
third one is clown cartridge.

Would these all stack properly to allow for a 4-5 magazine?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Mate of mine got Radagast's Fury rocket launcher with the following perks:

First one is tripod
Next one has field scout
third one is clown cartridge.

Would these all stack properly to allow for a 4-5 magazine?
not sure I've seen clown cartridge and tripod together, i thought they took the same slot. no idea.

GRIP

Anyone doing hard mode crota? I'd really like to get my titan through the lamps and bridge sections for armor drops.

Top Bottom