• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

So yeah I am new to this thread, I have 3 32's on PS4. I have been playing since Day 1. Still No Gjallahorn but whatevs. You guys can add me if you want I am available anytime. PSN: xVaalbarAx

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So yeah I am new to this thread, I have 3 32's on PS4. I have been playing since Day 1. Still No Gjallahorn but whatevs. You guys can add me if you want I am available anytime. PSN: xVaalbarAx
welcome :)

that was agonizing for a weekly. no burn using that strategy is sooooo long.

patchday

anyone running Nightfall? I didn't complete the Eris quests. But if need be could probably start it with my alt, then switch to my other character that needs it

sandboxgod

Hey Hawkian, you said you're going to be running another newbie raid for CE next week? Any chance I can get in on that again? I had a really great time with last night's raid, so I appreciate you doing this.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawk you putting together a group? Wouldn't mind running a few matches.

yeeep let's go, everybody remember to grab your temepered buff and bounties and whee.
Hey Hawkian, you said you're going to be running another newbie raid for CE next week? Any chance I can get in on that again? I had a really great time with last night's raid, so I appreciate you doing this.
Sure thing, you can have the spot just PM me here so I don't forget. :)

CHRIS PLS

DAhQa21.jpg

Top Bottom