• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

If you can only hit 29 we can get you through I bet... 28 and you won't be able to damage late game enemies though.

I'm going to be farming crucible this weekend to try and get rid of my last blue armor (a chestpiece, of course), so hopefully that should put me over the edge. I'll try to hit 30, though. I'd rather not get called out by an eight-year-old that might happen to join again , lol

Namikaze1

CHRIS PLS

DAhQa21.jpg
He was awestruck by your impressive sniping skills.

Ozone

Someone on that NM Crota we just did got a Ballerhorn. The wait for me continues...

Anyone doing another NM Crota or HM VoG? I'm up for it. ID: Ozone31

Might be up for a CE normal, nightfall, or VoG hard if anyone is interested.
I could do everything there but the nightfall. I am sick of Omnigul.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm going to be farming crucible this weekend to try and get rid of my last blue armor (a chestpiece, of course), so hopefully that should put me over the edge. I'll try to hit 30, though. I'd rather not get called out by an eight-year-old that might happen to join again , lol

lol! that was unprecedented.

exYle

Does anyone want to do HM Crota with me and my friends? We only need one more. We're at bridge now but we'll be past that in no time. If you're an experienced swordbearer, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Message me, PSN: Buttchin-n-Bones

GRIP

Does anyone want to do HM Crota with me and my friends? We only need one more. We're at bridge now but we'll be past that in no time. If you're an experienced swordbearer, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Message me, PSN: Buttchin-n-Bones

I was looking to do the bridge on my 31 Titan but could switch over to a level 32 hunter or warlock after that. Not much experience with running the sword, though.

PSN GriP17-

patchday

Just pulled my second Hawkmoon from Nightfall just now. All these months never got one. Now within 2 weeks I get one

So far, 2 nightfalls:
Gjallarhorn (my 2nd)
Hawkmoon (my 2nd)

2 wonderful guns that I'd love to level up if time presents for alts

joecanada

Anyone have a quick gorgon hm checkpoint this weekend I can scam but then pass on? Still finding weapons and need tons of ascendant

Sullichin

God damn I hate the glimmer cost for IB items. They don't even dismantle into ass materials, it's not like you can really exploit it in any way

Top Bottom