• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Steroyd

Wow - I honestly laughed, then felt bad when I heard the disappointment in your voice. I'm leveling up a Warlock, why is Praxic Fire so sought after? Grenades? Everything I know about the gear in this game it Titancentric. It's time for me to branch out.

Praxic Fire lets you throw nades like you're Oprah, providing you've got the radiance skin perk equipped instead of saving that special for fireborn a.k.a self revive.

omg if we'd have lost this game by 0.01 second...

CxCukna.jpg

noomi

I'm being serious here! I will actually do this! A guy gotta eat, man!

Okay, the whole $99.99 per exotic is a joke but everything else isn't!

:eek: I only see one Hawkmoon, where is mine and lik's that you saved for us? D....did you do the unthinkable? Did you.... Shard them?

BTW I got another Starfire protocol but this one have Int I48 points than my actual starfireprotocol Int 144 should I bother to upgrade it or sharded it?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Rarity - Xûr has never sold it. People like their rare atuff.
Ability - the grenade (Radiance) cooldown stuff is pretty cool.
Cosmetic - it looks boss af.

After equip my Warlock with HoPF I will never use any other exotic... it is so beautiful... make my Warlock presence looks like a King.

I can even take pictures to show how she looks.

Rarest warlock chest so far, static stats (no random stats bullshit in exotics gear),discipline stat for more bombs, its ability affects everyone near to you so its pretty good for PVP and PVE as well.

Praxic Fire lets you throw nades like you're Oprah, providing you've got the radiance skin perk equipped instead of saving that special for fireborn a.k.a self revive.

And now I want it. Guess I'll try spending motes for it.

Namikaze1

Namikaze1

:eek: I only see one Hawkmoon, where is mine and lik's that you saved for us? D....did you do the unthinkable? Did you.... Shard them?
That's not even all of my exotics in that pic. I still had several more spread across my characters. Hawkmoon dupes included.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
BTW I got another Starfire protocol but this one have Int I48 points than my actual starfireprotocol Int 144 should I bother to upgrade it or sharded it?
if you mean the max int on both, both are 36 light versions, and you have upgraded one all the way already and not invested anything in the other, don't even consider the new one.

border

This is so dumb. Literally no other games force you to spend that much time with nothing to show for it. I'm sure I could even grind for the most expensive mount in WoW in a fraction of that time.

WoW has a fair number of items that you would never come across in months' worth of playtime (even assuming your raid guild members would let you have them over other members). They are Legendary Items though and meant to be incredibly rare.

I think I'm 800+ hours and I've never gotten a Praxic either. I'm lucky in that it doesn't bother me at all. I forget it even exists most of the time.

todd360

Maybe I could find her on facebook and ask for an interview. That would make for an amazing episode. A booth babe who helped test destiny multiplayer who went to school mere minutes away from me. I need to make this happen.

You guys would be down for that right?

cilonen

The trick is to stop wanting things.

This is true. Every exotic drop I've got was a nice surprise to me. The two I haven't are the ones I want, and I can't quite let them go. I still get excited if I get a legendary heavy engram 'just in case', which naturally guarantees it will be shards.

bitsurugi

Reforge mission complete!

Now i got 3 IB shotguns:

1. fire: Final round, hammer forged, Shot package
2. Arc: return to sender, Hammer Forged, Shot package
3. Void: Luck in the chamber, Hammer Forged, Shot package

Lighter by 100 mottes and 33k glimmer, but those are beast of shotguns.

Oh, and Frostburn, Rawr and others... thx for the really nice CE raids today, everybody was super cool and everything went smooth, like a glove! Give me a shout for more next time!

Maybe I could find her on facebook and ask for an interview. That would make for an amazing episode. A booth babe who helped test destiny multiplayer who went to school mere minutes away from me. I need to make this happen.

You guys would be down for that right?

please take the plastic covering and nami's feet off of my seat.

Top Bottom