• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Lol its no big deal. Anyways I'm going to bed. Happy exotic hunting everyone.
Nighty night!

Frankly speaking, I will say I truly do hope you get it soon. I know you extremely want it and it sucks having to rely on RNG :( that said one of my friend really really wants gjallarhorn but still doesn't have it :( I understand the frustration for both of you guys..hopefully you both will obtain what you desire soon before it's too late.

Mindlog

So majestic.
I need a photo mode.
WrdAsZr.jpg
Pretty good evening of Iron Banner. Ended up 900 XP ahead of schedule after turning in all the bounties.

spyder_ur

Wicked fun times with Hawk, Coy, Ichabod, Haybro, Ditters etc (plus guest stars) in Iron Banner. Really fun stuff.

Already to rank 4 and picked up the shotgun. What perks am I looking for? I heard shot package?

maybe i still have some shots at a horn then!

HEEEY who can hook us both up with gorgons cp??? :D

I have it, PSN ScaryG (I'm typically at the end of a list of a couple hundred if you search for me on PSN!)

Sitting at the CP now. No mic as I'm sitting chatting with my wife but jump in!

mamoui

Got the Suros regime in a drop, finally!

Edit: Whats the difference between the regular heavy ammo and the one Xur sells?

It's the same. Exept you got 5 for each strange coin, and some of us have hundreds of these. So it save a lot of glimmer grinding.

PS if i can connect my vita to the internet i'll be able to provide the gorgon cp

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wicked fun times with Hawk, Coy, Ichabod, Haybro, Ditters etc (plus guest stars) in Iron Banner. Really fun stuff.

Already to rank 4 and picked up the shotgun. What perks am I looking for? I heard shot package?
word. smooth crew in the IB tonight. shot package is beastly, along with any range perks. reload sucks, but just maxing out your chances of one-shotting is what you go for on a shotgun like that.

kidko

I have it, PSN ScaryG (I'm typically at the end of a list of a couple hundred if you search for me on PSN!)

Sitting at the CP now. No mic as I'm sitting chatting with my wife but jump in!

You are gentleman and scholar.

BTW what gun are you using to suicide with?

Top Bottom