• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Gaf train hit the sleep wall hard on that last match, haha but we were rolling strong until then. GG everyone, very fun.

Any idea how long does it take to max out the crucible marks? That's the only trophy I'm missing, thinking of knocking it out once and for all.

edit: I'm bored, anyone need help with anything?

You meant maximum, right? 3 x 34 = 102. So, minimum 34 games.

I know the marks distribution, I meant time wise? Doable in 4-5 hours?

I can just log in and be afk for 50 matches and get the marks, right? :p

Any idea how long does it take to max out the crucible marks? That's the only trophy I'm missing, thinking of knocking it out once and for all.
3 marks per win, 2 per lost and about ~12 mins per match. 100 is cap so do the math I wanna say shout ~7.5 hours of pure game play. I spent ~6 hours with some spare time inbetween matches, waiting around, etc and my marks are 70.

Gaf train hit the sleep wall hard on that last match, haha but we were rolling strong until then. GG everyone, very fun.
Yep good matches till the sleepy train started up!

Jesus guys. Do any of you sleep?

I got really drunk last night and may have tried to get an Atheon kill together. I don't think it happened. Sorry to any of you still reading. I wasn't ignoring you on purpose.

Jesus guys. Do any of you sleep?

I got really drunk last night and may have tried to get an Atheon kill together. I don't think it happened. Sorry to any of you still reading. I wasn't ignoring you on purpose.

I've been running on 3.5 hours of sleep per day this week >_<
The things I do to feed my addiction

Namikaze1

:(

I need to close the fireteam when doing my Necrochasm vids. I don't mind people joining in but it kinda messed up the whole Necrochasm thing I have going on. Since today's daily is one I dislike, I'm not running it again.

You meant maximum, right? 3 x 34 = 102. So, minimum 34 games.

I know the marks distribution, I meant time wise? Doable in 4-5 hours?

I can just log in and be afk for 50 matches and get the marks, right? :p

Yeah maximum sorry, and Irawr's calculations seem to add up

Nami im for IB in about 20-30 mins

Not as exciting since Xur sold it twice recently, but I'm glad I could be in the fireteam to see Colonel get an actual Ice Breaker loot drop, haha.

edit: I gotta do life stuff for a bit but would be up for more IB later today if there's a team going.

Raybunny

Not as exciting since Xur sold it twice recently, but I'm glad I could be in the fireteam to see Colonel get an actual Ice Breaker loot drop, haha.

edit: I gotta do life stuff for a bit but would be up for more IB later today if there's a team going.

It is always good to see good drops and I will def. join on that IB.

Need 4 for normal VoG. Trying to help a friend do his first raid and get some gear. Anyone interested?

Inv me I can do it. PSN: Raybunzy

Need 4 for normal VoG. Trying to help a friend do his first raid and get some gear. Anyone interested?

Well... I was going to do life stuff but I can't pass up a normal VoG first timer run. I also want to save the normal mode Gorgon chest CP for next week. I'll log back on in just a minute and can join up, go ahead and start without me if you have enough to get things rolling.

Timur's Lash any good. Got it in IB yesterday.

Highest impact/damage HC in the game, but really depends on the perk roll you got. Things like Outlaw, Field Scout, Rangefinder, Send It, etc. are very good. Which perks did you get? If you don't like them you can re-roll it at the IB vendor for 2 Motes of Light but re-rolling will also reset any XP you'd invested in the gun.

edit: DJ Ruthless- I'm chilling in orbit, just send an invite when you are ready to fire up the normal VoG

Yeah, that's roughly what it took me for my first, and so far only, full IB week.
I don't know how some you guys can stomach IB so often. :D

Crucible with rando's: one of the worst gaming experiences imaginable to me

Crucible with teammates: ranges from "an absolute blast" to "still fun even though that lag was fucking absurd even for Destiny"

Raybunny

edit: DJ Ruthless- I'm chilling in orbit, just send an invite when you are ready to fire up the normal VoG

Crucible with rando's: one of the worst gaming experiences imaginable to me

Crucible with teammates: ranges from "an absolute blast" to "still fun even though that lag was fucking absurd even for Destiny"

This past week IB was really laggy. Made me flabbergasted so many times.

Highest impact/damage HC in the game, but really depends on the perk roll you got. Things like Outlaw, Field Scout, Rangefinder, Send It, etc. are very good. Which perks did you get? If you don't like them you can re-roll it at the IB vendor for 2 Motes of Light but re-rolling will also reset any XP you'd invested in the gun.

Yeah. What he said. If you get a lot of precision hits, the gun is a monster. Make sure you get field scout. Crowd control perc, when it procs, crits for 2200 damage on red bar enemies. Ridiculous.

Top Bottom