• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Well, was fun playing IB all night. Won't be able to get on until Monday. Hopefully can reach rank 4 by then for the shotty. Rank 2.25 currently.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
thanks again for that invite crota crew, love getting to mess with him a little like that. I'm gonna get that 2 sword kill someday soon believe!

phen0m24

thanks again for that invite crota crew, love getting to mess with him a little like that. I'm gonna get that 2 sword kill someday soon believe!

That was fun. Thanks for coming along for the ride and taking it to Crota. :)

Still want that dang scout rifle! :)

deafmedal

Yeah, seems like you are on the right track. It'll happen :)
Good games everyone I ran with tonight, had a lot of fun. And my Lucky Charms were grrr-eat! oh...

You'll get it hawk. I'm pretty sure you would have had it a couple of times if you didn't second guess how much sword you had left.

The post master had a helmet for me. No infusion :(

Jinjo

Never forget.

2XflxzycCRj2zu7PyQ8.gif

So this is what my gjallarhorn dismantling gif must have felt like to other people. I have started a horrible thing...

WhathaveIdone.jpg

Edit: can't hold all these top page posts

Destinylfg is hilarious sometimes. So I usually don't join prereqs but since its just weekly and I won't have time this weekend, I told this guy I'm down.

mognbfJ.png

V4HH3x0.png

Made my own post and let a 29 and 30 with no max weapons and beat it just fine. Idk but I always feel good accepting those that have trouble being accepted.

is there even a difference between being level 30 or level 32 when you fight 30 enemies?

if there's one misconception i'd like to be proven wrong, it's this one.

is there even a difference between being level 30 or level 32 when you fight 30 enemies?

if there's one misconception i'd like to be proven wrong, it's this one.

There's no difference when you're the same or above the level you go against. Only when you're below then it's somewhere around 20% drop-off / damage penalty per level below.

Had a hugely productive day. Got an unusual day to put in a lot of hours.

Got my new Titan from 27 to 30 and never had to buy vendor gear. Ran its first Raid and got the Guantlets to drop. Hope Crota is generous on reset. 2 more pieces and Level 32 is in reach. Not bad for only having started this character like 10 days ago.

Omni

Can take slightly more damage before dying I guess.

Also short on 5 motes for another engram lottery but I really don't want to do the fking Urn quest again :|

^Yeah, before dying.

Ahh. Completely misinterpreted. Makes sense.

Also while I'm here. Now that Xbox One can take screenshots, mah finished Titan and Warlock builds

Third Warlock I only got to 20 yesterday and it's using scrap armour, haha. Will only use it for rewards and stuff :eek:

Top Bottom