• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
Highest impact/damage HC in the game, but really depends on the perk roll you got. Things like Outlaw, Field Scout, Rangefinder, Send It, etc. are very good. Which perks did you get? If you don't like them you can re-roll it at the IB vendor for 2 Motes of Light but re-rolling will also reset any XP you'd invested in the gun.

I got Hip Fire, Field Scout and Crowd Control sticks out the most.

Not really a HC user.

Ambitious

Having fun with my Vanguard LDR.

ap_triplevmufk.gif

ap_wall2g9u9h.gif

ap_wall3pucv.gif

headshotiaulh.gif

Steroyd

What's so good about that? I can't read the pic.

Basically everything you like about LDR with the piercing rounds and unflinching, but with the rate of fire the same as Praedyth's Revenge, I wish I never saw it when it was posted earlier in this thread because every expansion will be dissapointing until it appears.

Only iffy part is whether it has ambush scope or not.

Shito

If this exists in the next expansion, you'll let that LDR go down a bottomless pit while running full speed with arms open wide to the new hotness.
Oh yes, I actually forgot about that!
But, to be honest, I doubt we will get it in this state. I really wouldn't be surprised if those were placeholder perks...
But yes, one can dream!

mamoui

I'll be at the gorgon check point for 10-15 min if someone wants to join.
Mamoui0

I'm remote playing through the internet so if i disconect, just go see a gorgon to wipe.

Dave_6

I have a HM Crota checkpoint on my 32 Hunter from a couple nights ago. Not sure if the rest of the group wants to continue but I'd like to load it then switch to my 31 Warlock since my Hunter already has all the armor drops (my Warlock needs the helm). I have all the weapons too except for HoC and the Fang, oh yeah and the Crux lol.

I'm currently at work but will be getting off at 1 PM CST. Anyone up for helping me take down Crota this afternoon? Need a good sword bearer since I am not!

EDIT: Since my Hunter already has all the drops except for Fang and HoC, wonder if I should stick with it to help me have a better chance at getting the Fang?

sdn still isn't perfect [for me]

-4 rounds (5-6 is better)
-low stability (if it comes with perfect balance, you wouldn't pick armor piercing or extended mag over that)
-uglier sniper model

looks like i'm waiting till comet

todd360

Ch-ch-ch-changeeeeessssssss the guardian of change ch-ch-ch-changeeeesssss, I wanna be your sword bearerrrrr. Time may change destinyyyyyyy, but I can't change timeeee.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Thought I'd buy 1 more chest engram this weekend just in case I got lucky and got a Praxic.

Got it.

phen0m24

Not as exciting since Xur sold it twice recently, but I'm glad I could be in the fireteam to see Colonel get an actual Ice Breaker loot drop, haha.

edit: I gotta do life stuff for a bit but would be up for more IB later today if there's a team going.

Realized I had my mic muted later! Duh
that was awesome

Maybe after 800 hours it's a sign that Hudson will get a Horn

Radabe

Neo Member
I'll be at the gorgon check point for 10-15 min if someone wants to join.
Mamoui0

I'm remote playing through the internet so if i disconect, just go see a gorgon to wipe.

Thank for the cp! 3 characters and got a multi tool and universal remote. Already had both but much better than the normal returns from the chest

Top Bottom