• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

todd360

Guys, I'm so happy right now. Like I said yesterday, there are some great gaffers here and Sullichin is definitely one of them.

Since someone brought up Necrochasm, here's the daily Necrochasm dump. Enjoy.

Necrochasm 21/02/15 Daily

Please note that I forgot to closed my fireteam for this so someone had jumped in towards the end.

Why do you keep referencing sullichin. Did he pay you for advertising?

k1t4j

Good afternoon Dgaf

I am available for some Crota Kills, normal first then HM (can also run full raid) with my titan. If anyone is doing this let me know please!

It's a great PvE primary. Really high impact with the Outlaw + Firefly perk combo that is excellent. No need to re-roll the vendor version at all. If you really need glimmer, just try to get on a normal GK farm team around here sometime this weekend if you can. With a group of 4+ you can farm 11500 in ~15-20 minutes.

What say you, good sir zoba, lord of the baby blues: worth keeping?

B-YWQPNCcAAd0U6.jpg:large

ehhh

if you don't have any boost to stability in there, i wouldn't think so. that looks like a longer range scope, which means you're going to need to use it at further away distances. at those ranges, you need stability or praedyth's revenge is going to blain you.

Is anyone doing NF and mind me joining in? I just need to kill some majors for this Eris bounty, will help along the way, just going to switch out to different characters throughout it all.

_Legacy_

It's a great PvE primary. Really high impact with the Outlaw + Firefly perk combo that is excellent. No need to re-roll the vendor version at all. If you really need glimmer, just try to get on a normal GK farm team around here sometime this weekend if you can. With a group of 4+ you can farm 11500 in ~15-20 minutes.

B-YWQPNCcAAd0U6.jpg:large

Cheers, sounds good!

CREMSteve

Nightfalls, Weeklies, Raids of all kinds.... I need 'em all. Waiting for my wife to wake up and then I'm going to jump on to try and get some of this stuff done.

StrykerIsland

Daemul

Today's goal is to get to rank 3.

I've been playing IB for two hours a day and completing 4 bounties in that time and I'm a couple of wins away from rank 4. It's amazing how less stressful and more fun it is when you break up the playtime in that way and just take it easy, no point in grinding it out like a mad man.

It also helps that the quality of my teammates has skyrocketed this IB, people seem to have (finally) learnt how to play control and I have a 95%+ win rate with randoms during this IB for that reason.

Or it could just be that I've gotten extremely lucky with the matchmaking giving me good players on my team. Either way, I'm happy.

If they insist on having the control gametype for Iron Banner can they at least fix the spawns so I'm not spawning directly in front of 3 guys on their team?

Thanks, Bungie.

Since we are talking Snipers. Can I get some opinions on this? I posted about it yesterday but no one commented. I am not a big Sniper user in PvP so I am not real confident in evaluating these things.

Got this from an Engram.

Shortgaze/Ambush scope

Based on what a lot of folks talk about, seems like it has a very good perk roll. I guess the one flaw is maybe the RoF.

Since we are talking Snipers. Can I get some opinions on this? I posted about it yesterday but no one commented. I am not a big Sniper user in PvP so I am not real confident in evaluating these things.

Got this from an Engram.

Shortgaze/Ambush scope

Based on what a lot of folks talk about, seems like it has a very good perk roll. I guess the one flaw is maybe the RoF.

use armor piercing
watch high traffic lanes from afar
aim for the head
???
profit

Sniping in this in this game is such a fucking joke. It has the aim assist of GTA and your reticle barely moves when getting shot. You can just sit back like the biggest pussy ever in control and as long as your boyfriends are flanking you you're untouchable.

BokehKing

Banned
If anyone does weekly/nightfall or heroic Crota fight let me know

Got a Titan that can help for the Crota fight (31 but I know where to place bubbles while sword carrier carries) and my hunter needs the weeklies

Akai XIII

Just solo'd Crota End up to Crota. Think I'll leave him for another time, the deathsinger was pretty intense.

Edit: forgot to say what I got for beating the DS solo... Two energies.

_Legacy_

Reached rank 5 in IB. Bought Gheleon's Demise but down to 300 glimmer now, time to hit the EZ farm to buy goldspiral and pay for my Praxic upgrades.

BokehKing

Banned
Actually fuck it pt 2, my hunter needs a ticket on the iron banner train, sending some motes over from my warlock now so I can buy a coin, I need those boots and gloves

Top Bottom