• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Sullichin

Send It gives Timurs Lash better range than Hawkmoon, although you can't have that and field scout. Outlaw / Send It / Luck in the Chamber is a monster. Want my next one to be the trifecta of Outlaw / Field Scout / Crowd Control, more for PVE though

I'll be online doing IB but I'll just play with randoms for now because I can't use my mic

Feorax

Gonna start another Iron Banner team in a bit. Anyone wants in, assuming there isn't one already?

PSN: Silav101

Just send me a message on PSN, or reply here, I'll be refreshing the page lol

Shoutouts to the GAF ib group I was in, earlier. Great players (Magik went 8.0 k/d, the camping sniper that he is :D), and we killed Furlen a lot haha.

Id be up for a few rounds.

PSN: MattIgoe.

use armor piercing
watch high traffic lanes from afar
aim for the head
???
profit

uCPKXFB.jpg

Been a lot of fun using this during IB. Wish it had unflinching instead of surplus though. Maybe surplus will be useful once they patch the game and special ammo is harder to find.
Scope is ambush

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I remember the days where people needed help with Urzurk or whatever the hell his name is. Just solo him with fang taking down his shields and three horns killing him.

Do you have a kid that wants to play Destiny with like minded kids? Do you need VoG hard mode for yourself and have the patience of a Saint-14? Do you play Destiny with all voice comms silenced?

Well I have an opportunity for you! Three mini gaffers are looking for three others to help out with an almost fresh run of the vault.

1. PWH jr.
2. Gaf jr 1
3. Gaf jr 2

GutZ31

Do you have a kid that wants to play Destiny with like minded kids? Do you need VoG hard mode for yourself and have the patience of a Saint-14? Do you play Destiny with all voice comms on mute?

Well I have an opportunity for you! Three mini gaffers are looking for three others to help out with an almost fresh run of the vault.

1. PWH jr.
2. Gaf jr 1
3. Gaf jr 2

I could be coaxed into helping if you need an adult.

Do you have a kid that wants to play Destiny with like minded kids? Do you need VoG hard mode for yourself and have the patience of a Saint-14? Do you play Destiny with all voice comms silenced?

1. PWH jr.
2. Gaf jr 1
3. Gaf jr 2

Starting now? If yes then I'd like to join up

Don't know if Feorax's party filled up yet, but I'm starting a crucible train as well.

Got 2 spots open! Add yourself to the list:

1. TearsOfBlood
2. Gaz_87
3. EJRobinson90
4. Akai_XIII

I was going to grind for the Scout Rifle but then realized its crappier than the Rapier other than having Armour piercing rounds. Meh. Not worth the grind.

I just want Birth of History.
Never going to happen.
I'll take the leggings though, they look better than the raid ones.

Edit: Wait are the leggings even 32?

Top Bottom