• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Feorax

Going to start up the glimmer farm. If anyone wants to help then just join on me.

Wont have a mic im afraid, but lets be honest, its pretty self explanatory.

Need 2 more motes of light. Going to try to get one of my character to get a mote by leveling up (I have like 15% left until my next mote). And then hopefully an engram turns into a mote, is there an easier way?

phen0m24

Dearest Against All Odds:

I like you.

I really really like you.

Oh my gosh. This gun is basically Thunderlord. It's ridiculous.

Got put into the losing end of a match. Got heavy.

Forget it. Streak time. Wow. Just wow.

blazeuk

Oh yeah, I'm fine minus the hang over.

Edit: need 5 more for a hard GK and Atheon kill. I have the CP

1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm in, psn same as here.

IB gloves bought, will no doubt get them from CE on Tuesday but didn't want to wait. Completely out of glimmer now though.

todd360

I'm number 38 in the world on Resogun commando mode now.

Are you falling in love with me all over again DestinyGAF?

Must take away the glorious number one spot from america's hat. They are just keeping it warm for me I bet.

Oh yeah, I'm fine minus the hang over.

Edit: need 5 more for a hard GK and Atheon kill. I have the CP

1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm down, PSN: Darryl_M_R, I'll be doing it with my level 30 Titan let me know when you are ready. I'm in game grinding public events throughout my characters

Me, will hop on in a sec.

I'm up for this.

I'm in, psn same as here.

IB gloves bought, will no doubt get them from CE on Tuesday but didn't want to wait. Completely out of glimmer now though.

I'm down, PSN: Darryl_M_R, I'll be doing it with my level 30 Titan let me know when you are ready. I'm in game grinding public events throughout my characters

You guys still down? We need one more

Silav101

Gonna start another Iron Banner team in a bit. Anyone wants in, assuming there isn't one already?

PSN: Silav101

Just send me a message on PSN, or reply here, I'll be refreshing the page lol

Shoutouts to the GAF ib group I was in, earlier. Great players (Magik went 8.0 k/d, the camping sniper that he is :D), and we killed Furlen a lot haha.

Top Bottom