• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Hey, did Bungie give that poor 11 years old kid the Fate of all Fools?
A friend is telling me this right now...

Seems that way. Bungie forums exploding. This whole ordeal has been non-stop coverage over there.

Very generous (and punny) gesture by Bungie.

Edit: Not confirmed, but reports are saying KirmitTHEfrog is now banned.

Edit2: Person claiming Kirmit ban not showing proof, but said it is on another forum. Claiming PSN suspension.

Shito

Seems that way. Bungie forums exploding. This whole ordeal has been non-stop coverage over there.

Kinda cool they at least did something, I guess.
Even if that's not much, I suppose a weapon that rare might give the kid the drive to keep playing.

Hiko

Banned
Anyone have Ghaleon's Demise yet? I'm at IB rank 3.5 right now. It seems to be the next best thing to having a Fatebringer.

I've been wrecking fools in the IB and I think I'm falling in love with the Suros again. I had ditched auto rifles completely for TLW/Thorn, but the Regime just makes things so dead simple. Been pairing that with Against All Odds, which is basically the Suros of machine guns.

Do you have a kid that wants to play Destiny with like minded kids? Do you need VoG hard mode for yourself and have the patience of a Saint-14? Do you play Destiny with all voice comms silenced?

Well I have an opportunity for you! Three mini gaffers are looking for three others to help out with an almost fresh run of the vault.

1. PWH jr.
2. Gaf jr 1
3. Gaf jr 2
kinda late but still need help? I mention to one of them I will help out :)

Edit: seems like i missed the chance. Perhaps next time I will see the post eariler.

Namikaze1

Would his account still show up if you search for him on PSN?

todd360

Edit2: Person claiming Kirmit ban not showing proof, but said it is on another forum. Claiming PSN suspension.

What if bungie took Kermit's side and gave him fate of all fools for getting revenge on destiny cheaters. That would have been hilarious. Everyone would be so pissed at bungie.

Tsukumo

I'd likely join any VoG fresh run on PS4. Striker 26, all my characters on the Bone are at 31 so I know what to do: time to grind dat pee esu fooh.
Tag is TSUKUMO76.
also down for Crucible.

You're wrecking it. The kids are hanging in there, but you and gutz are doing work.

Thanks iRawr. They wanted you to join, but didn't see you playing. Next time for sure.

Edit: that sounds werid. Perhaps I should say whenever you and colonel are doing something similar to this or msg me. It's always a bad time for myself since I am making food or eating :p

Frostburn

This community keeps me playing Destiny right now, even doing the weekly twice on my Hunter and Titan folks dropped in and then stayed for a second run and we just chatted the whole time, made even the Omnigul strike with no burns fun.

Glimmer Farming anyone?

I have GK Normal CP, just need willing farmers. I'm flat broke :(. On PS4.

1). Phaethon
2). JustGotWicked
3).
4).
5).
6).

FULL

Carbonox

Got a Timur's Lash from IB. First ever drop from Crucible that's actually decent enough to be usable. Got explosive rounds, fast reload after empty clip and last round does bonus damage. Would love the RL as well until I ever get a Gjallarhorn too.

Top Bottom