• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Mindlog

Kind of a weird quirk. If you have the Crota's End emblem you can't grab one out of your Vault. Means I had to destroy one I had on my character to get it out.
Probably means I wasted a CE drop somewhere along the line.

Finished playing Vault Tetris for this week. Sixty Heavy per character, +20 on my Warlock and 280 in the Vault.
I'm still going to abuse No Land Beyond Heavy Ammo -_-

Kind of a weird quirk. If you have the Crota's End emblem you can't grab one out of your Vault. Means I had to destroy one I had on my character to get it out.
Probably means I wasted a CE drop somewhere along the line.

Finished playing Vault Tetris for this week. Sixty Heavy per character, +20 on my Warlock and 280 in the Vault.
I'm still going to abuse No Land Beyond Heavy Ammo -_-
i will still abuse the heavy ammo glitch. Why? It's nice being able to spam ballerhorn rockets still without having to wait 5 mins for the cool down.

Is this Zoba approved?

Shortgaze, armor piercing, and hair trigger

IGdSPwo.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I was going to grind for the Scout Rifle but then realized its crappier than the Rapier other than having Armour piercing rounds. Meh. Not worth the grind.
lol, I mean, if you want to tell yourself this because you don't otherwise want to play any IB that's all well and good, but let's not needlessly libel Gheleon's Demise. they are different varieties of scout rifle but Gheleon's is decidedly not crappier in any sense.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
really? I did yesterday's iron banner bounties before the reset and they weren't there again after the reset
You can't double dip on iron banner bounties. You have to finish them on the same day you got them, or they carry over to the next day and you can't get them again.

This may change if they are serious about changing the bounties next time. Imagine the rocket launcher one? Wolfpack rounds flying through the map every 4 minutes.

really? I did yesterday's iron banner bounties before the reset and they weren't there again after the reset

You must have turned them in today then. The bounties are the same everyday so if you completed it before reset and turned them in after, it'll count for after/todays

You must have turned them in today then. The bounties are the same everyday so if you completed it before reset and turned them in after, it'll count for after/todays

weird

i swear i turned them in before the reset last night and then went back after 1 am PST and the refresh wasn't there

but when i logged in today at noon they were there

maybe i was tipsier than i thought

You want hawkmoon, Todd wants HoPF and unknown wants gjallarhorn.. Sigh perhaps you guys are cursed to never get them.

Todd actually wants all of those things. The rarest items in Destiny.
Is there a way to join someone on Destiny via PS4 if they are not on your friend's list??? Only way I know is via party chat

Can you not join their session from their profile? I've never done that so idk.

lol, I mean, if you want to tell yourself this because you don't otherwise want to play any IB that's all well and good, but let's not needlessly libel Gheleon's Demise. they are different varieties of scout rifle but Gheleon's is decidedly not crappier in any sense.

Has better sights than the rapier. I wants it!!!!! (3 of them)

Daemul

Got to IB rank four and bought the boots to replace my ugly ass Raid ones, now I just gotta wait until the next IB, when the light 32 chest is being sold, and buy that to replace my ugly ass Raid one.

Why the CE Titan gear is so ugly is beyond me, the VoC gear is cool, but the artists dun fucked up this time round. Ah well, at least a combination of IB and Raid gear will make me look different from most other level 32 Titans.

Sullichin

I'll never get my perfect Timurs Lash Roll (outlaw, field scout, crowd control). Another just dropped with zen moment, field scout and crowd control, which was hard to say no to, but I did and re rolled it. No good.

todd360

Welp i'm gonna get back on resogun to claim the top spot for merica. I'm ranked 15th in the world right now on the commando game type.

Since Xur started selling Heavy Ammo I bought 350+ (I'm about to go back and buy more for my vault), and I haven't used any yet. Only going to use them sparingly, I expect another long drought until months after HoW.

TheOddOne

Got to IB rank four and bought the boots to replace my ugly ass Raid ones, now I just gotta wait until the next IB, when the light 32 chest is being sold, and buy that to replace my ugly ass Raid one.

Why the CE Titan gear is so ugly is beyond me, the VoC gear is cool, but the artists dun fucked up this time round. Ah well, at least a combination of IB and Raid gear will make me look different from most other level 32 Titans.
I only need the IB helmets for my Warlock and Hunter, and I'll have the full set.

Frostburn

I almost feel like there is some code in place that keeps at least 1 or 2 weapons or armor from ever dropping for you in order to keep a "carrot" out there that you still need. Once you get an exotic it seems like you are way more likely to get it again but there is always one or two exotics that just NEVER drop for you.

vctor182

Burned my motes for 4 chest engram, got Armamentarium, Alpha lupis for hunters and titans and the last one was praxic fire! have to admit it looks really good. I haven't made a Titan yet and it has a lot of gear to make him jump from 20 to 27

Top Bottom