• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Mindlog

Ideal Radegast's Fury roll?
I have one with Tracking, Field Scout and Spray&Play with Arc. That's about as good as it gets right?

A Fury dropped for me, but that makes four after the three I bought last time. Time for shards.

Daemul

I only need the IB helmets for my Warlock and Hunter, and I'll have the full set.

Did you buy the light 31 chest in the last IB? I passed on it since I knew we would get the light 32 variant eventually, and if the datamining is correct, it will be in the upcoming IB, which I'm looking forward to because the Titan IB chest looks so damn cool.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ha, just got a Crusader I from an engram, Firefly/Final Round and Send It. Anyone used it? I never get new monarchy weapons :D

Sullichin

Ideal Radegast's Fury roll?
I have one with Tracking, Field Scout and Spray&Play with Arc. That's about as good as it gets right?

A Fury dropped for me, but that makes four after the three I bought last time. Time for shards.

IB weapons/armor don't dismantle to shards/energy

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nami and myself are looking for a group. We can try and get three more.

Ty_84

Okay. Iron Bannor!

1. Hawk
2. Nami
7. Ty_84
I bought the vendor version pre-TBD and I wasn't really a fan of it, but with those perks it could be alright.

with send it it's very similar to gheleon's demise with more stability and rof, and just slightly less impact. problem is of course that I already have a 331 gheleon's and I'm in love with it, and I only use scouts on my titan. ohhh well.

Is it a commonly known thing that you can transfer class engrams to a low level character and get motes/strange coins for days? I was leveling my warlock up finally and all I was getting for class engrams was those. Don't know if it was RNG or just all the game can give you since there are no class items before a certain level.

Anyone ever do this? My warlock is level 11 actually. I don't remember any class items before level 16.

Why can't the mission at the end of the urn quest be added to the map to be replayed as much as the others / added to the daily roster. Really enjoyed doing that

Deku Tree

I was going to grind for the Scout Rifle but then realized its crappier than the Rapier other than having Armour piercing rounds. Meh. Not worth the grind.

lol, I mean, if you want to tell yourself this because you don't otherwise want to play any IB that's all well and good, but let's not needlessly libel Gheleon's Demise. they are different varieties of scout rifle but Gheleon's is decidedly not crappier in any sense.

Here are some results from reddit:

FB = Fatebringer lvl 300 GD = Gheleon's Demise lvl 331 SR = Saterienne Rapier lvl 331 @ = 1 hit kill If there are 2 numbers by the hit kill numbers it's because the enemy types took different amounts to kill. Only affected vandal and acolytes. Acolytes took less hits in general.

Sorry for the formatting, I'm on mobile.

Damage values of level 32 vs:

24 dreg and thrall FB Crit 1505 @ Body 502 @ GD Crit 1222 @ Body 408 - 2 hit kill SR Crit 1019 @ Body 340 - 2 hit kill

24 vandal and acolyte Fb Crit 1505 @ Body 502 - 2 hits GD Crit 1222 @ Body 408 - 3,2 hits SR Crit 1019 @ Body 340 - 3,2 hits

24 Yellow vandal and knight FB crit 627 Body 418 GD Crit 550 Body 367 SR Crit 459 Body 306

30 thrall in abyss on Crotas end FB crit 1505 @ Body 502 2 hit kill GD Crit 1222 @ Body 408 2 hit kill SR Crit 1019 @ Body 340 3 hit kill

33 thrall in abyss on Crotas end FB crit 1024 @ Body 342 3 hit kill GD Crit 831 2 hit kill Body 277 4 hit kill SR Crit 693 2 hit kill Body 231 4 hit kill

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...fatebringer_vs_gheleons_demise_vs_saterienne/

Crap. I like The Order.

tumblr_inline_n19ul6bKin1rjz8fq.gif

phen0m24

So we did the Nightfall, against our better judgment. Alas, what drops but the exotic of exotics:

Universal Remote of course

One that I didn't have at least lol

So we did the Nightfall, against our better judgment. Alas, what drops but the exotic of exotics:

Universal Remote of course

One that I didn't have at least lol

You around tonight? I had a blast dicking around last night. If you're playing, let me know. I'll help out with whatever.

You should try iron banner. You were doing really well last night.

blazeuk

It has been done...

IvRGiu2.jpg

Finally! My hunter so far hasn't managed to get raid gloves which is why I decided today was the day to purchase IB gloves instead and level those up.

Top Bottom