• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Steroyd

Fuck Omnigul.

I don't think I could ever stomach another no burn Nightfall Omnigul ever again, murdered my will to play the game every. Single. Time.

phen0m24

You around tonight? I had a blast dicking around last night. If you're playing, let me know. I'll help out with whatever.

You should try iron banner. You were doing really well last night.

About an hour or so. Got to get my super heroes in bed soon

Edit: thanks - I was feasting on scrubs today in regular crucible lol it was refreshing

recks

Fuck Omnigul.

I don't think I could ever stomach another no burn Omnigul ever again, murdered my will to play the game every. Single. Time.
Are you going to the room behind Omnigul? You can leave one guy on revive duty and nuke her from there.

Deku Tree

I need to do NF+ weekly 2x
Also CE normal run
Also Gorgons CP 3x.

Anyone up for NF or any of that other stuff? Be ready in a few min...

Hiko

Banned
Is it a commonly known thing that you can transfer class engrams to a low level character and get motes/strange coins for days? I was leveling my warlock up finally and all I was getting for class engrams was those. Don't know if it was RNG or just all the game can give you since there are no class items before a certain level.

Anyone ever do this? My warlock is level 11 actually. I don't remember any class items before level 16.

Does this work with any blue engram?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It has been done...
IvRGiu2.jpg

Finally! My hunter so far hasn't managed to get raid gloves which is why I decided today was the day to purchase IB gloves instead and level those up.
Dude, we have the exact same Class/Race/Gender lineup. I've always thought my lineup makes the most sense. Especially Class/Race.

Got to IB rank four and bought the boots to replace my ugly ass Raid ones, now I just gotta wait until the next IB, when the light 32 chest is being sold, and buy that to replace my ugly ass Raid one.

Why the CE Titan gear is so ugly is beyond me, the VoC gear is cool, but the artists dun fucked up this time round. Ah well, at least a combination of IB and Raid gear will make me look different from most other level 32 Titans.

The helmet is the ugliest and there is no way around it except for an exotic helmet of course. But still it would be nice to have a non exotic 32 helmet that isn't hideous

Daemul

The helmet is the ugliest and there is no way around it except for an exotic helmet of course. But still it would be nice to have a non exotic 32 helmet that isn't hideous

Yeah, the helmet looks stupid, and thankfully I usually wear an exotic helm so I rarely switch to it, but whenever I'm wearing Ruin Wings or Armamentarium, I always just want to switch back to a helm because it looks so dumb.

Steroyd

Are you going to the room behind Omnigul? You can leave one guy on revive duty and nuke her from there.

I personally hate that tactic, what I do is go up to where that annoying knight hangs out above the first room and constant DPS Omnigul's ass with Abyss Defiant.

NastyBook

Crap. I like The Order.
Crap? Game's great. Visually stunning. I'm taking it to these rebel scum on this blimp right now. Need to use Blacklight more, though. Gonna break this Share button before I'm through.

EDIT: Yeah, I guess I can see how the game can take you by surprise with all the negativity going around right now.

QP3

My friend talked me into getting the expansion. I Aldo beat Atheon for the first time today. And completed the Thorn bounty earlier this week. Pretty good week for me! Hope everyone's getting what they want!

Top Bottom