• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Does this work with any blue engram?

No just the class item. But sending other items to your character does give you appropriate level gear. It makes playing through a lot easier. I am doing all of my daily stuff and sending all my engrams over to my warlock before I level him up later. It is going to be awesome.

Crap? Game's great. Visually stunning. I'm taking it to these rebel scum on this blimp right now. Need to use Blacklight more, though. Gonna break this Share button before I'm through.

EDIT: Yeah, I guess I can see how the game can take you by surprise with all the negativity going around right now.

i haven't played it yet but it looks like a decent game to me. I Can understand people having reservations because of the length though. If I was in a better situation financially I would be playing it right now. In the mood for a linear game with story and atmosphere

Monte Carlo... I need that =p
It's an underrated weapon. Wouldn't recommend it though for hard mode Crota. Could definitely use more impact

Crap. I like The Order.

You like Destiny. Doesn't get any worse than that

Sniping in this in this game is such a fucking joke. It has the aim assist of GTA and your reticle barely moves when getting shot. You can just sit back like the biggest pussy ever in control and as long as your boyfriends are flanking you you're untouchable.

it's about as easy as using anything else in the game is tbh.

can still spot the good ones from the pack though. i played against this guy a couple weeks ago.
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/Ilogain

he didn't miss.

32 hunter and 31 Titan will be looking for a hard CE run tonight can do full if not i have deathsinger cp.If you guys doing hard VoG need more i can get my 31 Warlock and bring a a Titan with me.

Legendkilla3rd

FATEBRINGER

417.gif

ntqgP7r.gif

NastyBook

i haven't played it yet but it looks like a decent game to me. I Can understand people having reservations because of the length though. If I was in a better situation financially I would be playing it right now. In the mood for a linear game with story and atmosphere.
That was me last year. I looked down on people who traded games in when I first started working at Gamestop a few years back, but found myself doing so later just to play the newer ones that came out. Tune changes quick when you're broke.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll help you out with one NF Deku. Need to do the bounty for my Hunter. Going to spam the Horn so I'm going to do the heavy ammo trick. Going to switch weapons.

forrest

formerly nacire
Really good IB games tonight for our group. Feels nice to chain win even if it is on Rusted Lands for the 8th time in a row. :/

Probably be back on later looking for more IB.

Born2Live

Really good IB games tonight for our group. Feels nice to chain win even if it is on Rusted Lands for the 8th time in a row. :/

Probably be back on later looking for more IB.

Yep was a good session. I'm 700 rep away from hitting rank 5 and getting my hands on that scout rifle.

Top Bottom