• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Dave_6

About to finally log on for the first time today; anyone up for just HM Crota? I have the CP with my Hunter but may load and switch out to my 31 Warlock.

Sullichin

lol, I got Saterienne Rapier from Crucible Package with Outlaw, Hammer Forged, Firefly. I think it's the exact same as the vendor version

MegalonJJ

Banned
For Gheleon's Demise, I would want Red-Dot OAS (this would makes the stability higher and equal to my Badger CCL), then rodeo (for reduced recoil/moar stability), the middle tree I don't mind, but the final has to be firefly.

I've got the vender version at the moment, tomorrow I'm going to buy a second one to reroll to come close to my ideal perk layout.

Sigh just used a heavy synth and got no ammo had to wait 5 mins used another and again zero ammo given.Wtf thats two heavy synths giving no ammo but got the cooldowns.:/

Is this a thing?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sigh just used a heavy synth and got no ammo had to wait 5 mins used another and again zero ammo given.Wtf thats two heavy synths giving no ammo but got the cooldowns.:/

Is this a thing?
Your consumables inventory is totally full, it's a known bug. Deposit one slot's worth of stuff in the vault.

E92 M3

depends what you want it for. a scout with third eye is great in the Crucible.

Don't use scout rifles in PVP - so that's definitely not a biggie. I do want field scout but that's not available. Was wondering if there any other must have perks for GD. Seems like vendor copy truly is among the best. You have a 300 version right?

Daemul

Is this a thing?

Oh boy...

YYwdlzy.jpg

Your consumables slots are all filled, so if you try and use an ammo synthesis you'll get no ammo. You always need to have a free slot in your consumables if you want to avoid this glitch.

spyder_ur

Don't use scout rifles in PVP - so that's definitely not a biggie. I do want field scout but that's not available. Was wondering if there any other must have perks for GD. Seems like vendor copy truly is among the best. You have a 300 version right?

I was thinking about the same thing but I also don't use scouts in PVP. I can't imagine a better PvE roll really.

Plus my vault has no space for any more copies. I got 3 lashes as drops this IB after buying two last times...probably gonna have to shard them.

People will hate me, but I got an IB drop this morning with a Lash with a great roll, plus...gulp...another Horn.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not available?

Nah I have a 331 version from last IB. It just happened to roll with the exact vendor perks.

Something other than Outlaw along with Firefly wouldn't be half bad. the reload really isn't an issue to start with.

edit: but yes, it's pretty ideal for PvE

Rehsa

Just hit IB rank 3 and got Timurs with Rangefinger, Armor Piercing/Snapshot/Exploisive, and Final Round, reroll? Also got the ship Tiger Tiger

E92 M3

I was thinking about the same thing but I also don't use scouts in PVP. I can't imagine a better PvE roll really.

Plus my vault has no space for any more copies. I got 3 lashes as drops this IB after buying two last times...probably gonna have to shard them.

People will hate me, but I got an IB drop this morning with a Lash with a great roll, plus...gulp...another Horn.

Yeah vault space is a huge and unfortunate limiting factor.

Not available?

Nah I have a 331 version from last IB. It just happened to roll with the exact vendor perks.

Something other than Outlaw along with Firefly wouldn't be half bad. the reload really isn't an issue to start with.

edit: but yes, it's pretty ideal for PvE

Yeah, supposedly FS isn't available for this new version - only on 300. Appreciate the feedback.

Top Bottom