• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

spyder_ur

Just hit IB rank 3 and got Timurs with Rangefinger, Armor Piercing/Snapshot/Exploisive, and Final Round, reroll? Also got the ship Tiger Tiger

I would probably reroll that, depending on if you have the motes. The Lash without any reload or ammo perks is kind of limited due to its low clip size.

jadedm17

Awesome, unbanned!

Looking for an IB train but down for almost anything; PS4: notjaded
Never done hard crota but I am 32 with max Gjallahorn.

spyder_ur

Alright, I have about 6 or so motes, hopefully I can get something better thanks

Ehh I'm hesitant with my recommendation given you only have that many motes, but that roll isn't very good IMO at all. Assuming you're using it for PvE, you're looking for Outlaw, Field Scout or ideally, both, but that might take more motes than you have. Crowd Control or Flared Magwell are good too.

If you're planning on playing more IB you could wait until the end to see if another Lash drops. Anecdotal but I had three drop for me, all past level 4.

Gordon

*looking at Xur's inventory*
"Well I guess I could use a 36L Alpha Lupi. Upgrade makes sense. 141 - Better roll than the 133. Worth farming glimmer for a few minutes. Let's go pull out my old one."
*pulls up computer*
"Well ffs - my 30L Alpha Lupi is 146 Int."
:|

So anyway, how many Titans in Alpha Lupi's does it take to start an infinite orb machine?

HM Crota is the only raid I don't want to do. Haven't been doing much raiding as a result. :

Normal CE feels pretty popular these days. I didn't feel like jumping into hard at the reset, and was surprised at how many people were willing to do/help with normal. I'm only bothering with the final encounter on hard anymore. The rest I'll do on normal. Unless someone real wants to do hard...I can always have my arm twisted.

Rehsa

Ehh I'm hesitant with my recommendation given you only have that many motes, but that roll isn't very good IMO at all. Assuming you're using it for PvE, you're looking for Outlaw, Field Scout or ideally, both, but that might take more motes than you have. Crowd Control or Flared Magwell are good too.

If you're planning on playing more IB you could wait until the end to see if another Lash drops. Anecdotal but I had three drop for me, all past level 4.

Yeah I had a lot more but bought 2 Chest Engrams, I will wait until Monday night, still need rank 4 and possibly 5 for the Scout

Edit: Finally a Member!

LTWood12

Sorry I had to bail Dave & Hawk. Really hate abandoning a group on bosses, but my wife was really ready to call it a night. I know yall will get it done.

First reroll of Felwinter's Lie got me (solar) Kneepads, Hammer Forged, and Shot Package. Also soft ballistics for a little more range on top of that.

Yeah, think I'll keep this.

thanks for the games ark and squid.

got a legendary engram from NF (shards ofc) so i used it and a bunch of blues to level up cryptarch to get...
kt2bvUz.jpg

that's not prudence D:

i'm starting to feel how todd feels

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Doing the Urn quest and running into the enemies going at it event made me realize we need a raid centered on something like that. It was fun and challenging to take down Urn boy with low levels while there are dozens of enemies running around shooting at you and each other. It felt way more exciting than CE as a whole.

phen0m24

That was a good run guys. Thanks to colonel for jumping in. Finally got the fang.

Hey my pleasure. Glad somebody got it! :) Hawkian and I have the running joke that I am up to a paragraph of Crota by now - soon to be a short story. Lol

Back to bed.

Hey TG I got one of those Broken Teeth snipers too. What's the deal? Prudence has your ideal roll?

Doing the Urn quest and running into the enemies going at it event made me realize we need a raid centered on something like that. It was fun and challenging to take down Urn boy with low levels while there are dozens of enemies running around shooting at you and each other. It felt way more exciting than CE as a whole.

I cant stop comparing the Urn to a normal World of warcraft legendary quest, such wasted oportunity to tied up with the husk of the pit and do some Raid quest like

-Kill al the bosses of CE to fill up the urn
-Kill Deathsinger to get the item to upgrade the Husk into the Eidolon Ally from eris
-Return to kill HM Crota to refill the urn
-Get the Crux via killing HM Crota with the sword
-Get you Necro as reward

thanks for the games ark and squid.

got a legendary engram from NF (shards ofc) so i used it and a bunch of blues to level up cryptarch to get...
kt2bvUz.jpg

that's not prudence D:

i'm starting to feel how todd feels

It was fun. Think this is the first week I've received exotics from multiple Nightfalls, but they really do need to stop being Last Words and No Land Beyonds. Already have all my characters in possession of the former and the latter is where one is more than enough.

Need that Hawkmoon and Thunderlord (and Praxic, Saint-14, Mask of Third Man...)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I cant stop comparing the Urn to a normal World of warcraft legendary quest, such wasted oportunity to tied up with the husk of the pit and do some Raid quest like

-Kill al the bosses of CE to fill up the urn
-Kill Deathsinger to get the item to upgrade the Husk into the Eidolon Ally from eris
-Return to kill HM Crota to refill the urn
-Get the Crux via killing HM Crota with the sword
-Get you Necro as reward

They keep using the word army in the game. Crota's army this, vex army that but none of the raids, missions, etc made me felt like we were up against an army except for that one event since there are more enemies than you can count and notice. Things need to feel more epic.

The best around three times in a row in Iron Banner! This weekend of practice has really paid off.

Anyone know of a good star trackknprogram? Wanna see how much I've improved as yime's gone on

They keep using the word army in the game. Crota's army this, vex army that but none of the raids, missions, etc made me felt like we were up against an army except for that one event since there are more enemies than you can count and notice. Things need to feel more epic.

I think you only fight Crota avatars right? An Thrall, a Knight, an Ogre and a Wizard.Not even a cutscene but hey, Wizards got
bigger boobs.

I highly doubt we will see a Fallen army outside normal enemies but bigger

Urk is the real boss, gains shields back faster than crota and vanishes into thin air when he's low on health.

Sigh just used a heavy synth and got no ammo had to wait 5 mins used another and again zero ammo given.Wtf thats two heavy synths giving no ammo but got the cooldowns.:/

Is this a thing?

Happened to 3 of us last night while doing Atheon, then someone mentioned you need to have one empty slot in the inventory so we flew back to tower.

How many known bugs does this game have? Seriously..

Omni

Happened to 3 of us last night while doing Atheon, then someone mentioned you need to have one empty slot in the inventory so we flew back to tower.

How many known bugs does this game have? Seriously..

Yeah, this is almost as frustrating as losing half ammo on spawn. We have VERY limited space and yet we can't even fill it up otherwise crap like this happens. Bleeeeh

Top Bottom