• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Should've put "for me" after that sentence haha, it just doesn't fit my playstyle.

Try firing it at long range (you already have) and you'll see what I mean.
It mostly loses against the Thorn and Hawkmoon when you're confronting multiple enemies.
The hipfire perk is pretty boring as it's a really occasional thing, I mean, I would never hip fire at mid range.

thorn and hawkmoon wish they could beat TLW's swag though.

Omni

Yeh but you're probably looking at 5-8 hours gaming...

Google iron banner rep calculator for more

Try to fit your loadout to the bounties, buy the buff and try to win matches.

Bounties do +100 rep and how well you do during matches (and win) will net you around +100-300 rep.

Thanks. I checked out that calculator and yeah, apparently it will take about 9 hours? Which is a lot and I don't think I have it in me, haha. Might just leave it until next month. Really want that shader though >_<

nOoblet16

I've got a friend and me if you still got room.

EDIT: I see you two found your own party...

Got 3 if anyone wants to join us

1) Phaethon
2) JustGotWicked
3) Ji66a_man
4)
5)
6)
Yea sorry guys, I'll be sure to invite next time.
Fake edit: We have room for one right now join me or HigXx's party

cilonen

Ahhh good morning Destiny GAF, the grind has never been more real, how are we today

Taking a minor break today as I got my hunter to 32 yesterday. In destiny terms that means grabbing any +100 rep bounties which I managed to do from my Vita, then maybe a public event on each character and I'll take a look and see what the daily is a bit later.

I'm raided out on all characters and fuck this week's strike with a rusty spoon.

Deku Tree

Looking to do Daily 30 story 3x quickly.
PS4 DekuBleep
Turning on PS4 now. Setting fire team to public.
Just join if you want to do it too.

Edit: only did one for now. Doing the others later. Thanks for joining!

I started a warlock a week ago on Wednesday, in 12 days I've got him from zero to 31 and have a raid helmet and legs. I had hawkmoon drop for me from crota and the last word drop during it yut. I also managed to max out sunsinger class and complete all the Eris quests.

Next step 32 then do it all again with a Titan. No longer will I have 3x master class hunters.

LA4mB3U.jpg

9LFe1WP.png

ct9Cy7n.jpg

13703544499867.gif

I started a warlock a week ago on Wednesday, in 12 days I've got him from zero to 31 and have a raid helmet and legs. I had hawkmoon drop for me from crota and the last word drop during it yut. I also managed to max out sunsinger class and complete all the Eris quests.

Next step 32 then do it all again with a Titan. No longer will I have 3x master class hunters.

0 to 31 in 12 days? Took me 3 days. Grind harder :p

0 to 31 in 12 days? Took me 3 days. Grind harder :p

I'm such a scrub ;-) I did do it without buying vendor gear, and the chest I got from xur this week ain't even equipped. Everything was from drops this week. Currently playtime with warlock is just under 21 hours according to bungie. Just need arms from raid then I can hit 32. Roll on reset day!

Deku Tree

Doing Daily 30 story 2x quickly now
PS4 DekuBleep
Setting fire team to public.
Just join if you want to do it too.

Edit only did one. Thanks Shem! Got a bit distracted by RL towards the end.

E92 M3

I can't wait for Bungie to figure out how to separate pvp and pve. All of the stupid nerfs come from pvp complainers. Every time I think about how great the Vex was initially it makes me sad. Now we have poor little Necrochasm weak as shit due to Bungie being scared of breaking pvp. In one of the updates Luke even said raid forged exotics need to be powerful.

Deku Tree

I can't wait for Bungie to figure out how to separate pvp and pve. All of the stupid nerfs come from pvp complainers. Every time I think about how great the Vex was initially it makes me sad. Now we have poor little Necrochasm weak as shit due to Bungie being scared of breaking pvp. In one of the updates Luke even said raid forged exotics need to be powerful.

And the Necro is going to be nerfed further with the big AR nerf too any day now.

Shito

And not only the nerfs, but the design of the new exotic weapons as well: that's probably why the DLC weapons are all so "meh".
And I don't really understand why they care so much about pvp, it's not like it's played competitively or what...

Izuna

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/eMEygEK.gif["/"img] -- neat gif ruined by chrome users

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X72PMfv9Wpk[/url] <-- Full Video Compilation (a little Halo 4 too, 1 minute long)

[quote]
[img]http://screenshotscontent-t3001.xboxlive.com/0009000000777a13-3bcc4131-73a8-4316-8cca-2f40050f9c41/Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2013-08-15&sr=c&sig=Qsv8ebl2bGS69VtfF5J5aN9v0ndmjg%2B2AGXgQCCdOiM%3D&st=2015-02-22T15%3A00%3A28Z&se=2015-02-22T16%3A05%3A28Z&sp=r&__gda__=1424621128_295c8213e923a087778cd6f24a617821

Screenshot-Original.png
[/quote]

Top Bottom