• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Mindlog

Impromptu Sword School turned into a silent count Crota kill :]
Thanks for calling for DPS. I was worried you were going to wait for me to cloak and I had Gunslinger active. Would have been awkward.

I know exactly why I got it too. Was complaining I didn't have a decent shotgun on my Hunter while grinding for Grimoire shotgun kills.
What's the consensus on the 4th Horseman shotgun? It became my second exotic drop ever tonight, from a legendary engram, off a Roc strike of all places.

Gave it a brief whirl and going full auto with five rounds in just over a second did interesting things to some pretty beefy enemies.
I've been leveling it on my Titan. Nothing special, but fun and it sounds goofy. I've enjoyed using 4th Horseman even though I'm not a big fan of shotguns.

xCobalt

What's the consensus on the 4th Horseman shotgun? It became my second exotic drop ever tonight, from a legendary engram, off a Roc strike of all places.

Gave it a brief whirl and going full auto with five rounds in just over a second did interesting things to some pretty beefy enemies.

Like all TDB exotic weapons, it's pretty underwhelming. I think its the only exotic without a unique perk. There isn't a reason to use it over invective.

Rehsa

Impromptu Sword School turned into a silent count Crota kill :]
Thanks for calling for DPS. I was worried you were going to wait for me to cloak and I had Gunslinger active. Would have been awkward.

I know exactly why I got it too. Was complaining I didn't have a decent shotgun on my Hunter while grinding for Grimoire shotgun kills.

Haha that would have been great after the night we were having. That's funny, the exotic whisperer!

GhaleonEB

Like all TDB exotic weapons, it's pretty underwhelming. I think its the only exotic without a unique perk. There isn't a reason to use it over invective.

I supposed I'd actually have to get Invective to prefer it. :lol

I think it will be fine once the buff in PvE goes through. I'll tinker with it and see how it goes. I'm not really a fan of shotguns in the game, but hey. I'll take what exotics RNGesus sees fit to bestow upon me at this point.

Did anyone see the follow up article of the guy who deleted the kid Destiny stuff? A bunch of sad stories

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...is-a-victim-also.aspx?SortOrder=desc#comments

His story doesn't add up when he as 3 level 32 characters with the newest raid armor and newest exotics.

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/KirmitTHEfrog

Seems awfully convenient, I don't buy it.

Medication and being bed-ridden for weeks can make one do stupid things, I think this guy was just looking for ways to keep himself entertained.

macewank

Got a Timur's from IB earlier finally.. Re-rolled it twice and ended up with Clown Cartridge, High Caliber/FlaredMag/FieldScout, and Third Eye

I feel like that's a decent enough roll to keep given I mostly play PvE.. Thoughts?

Sullichin

Rerolled the IB shotgun and got the exact same perks as the vendor version, but it's arc. Ugh nevermind, it doesn't even have hammer forged

Did anyone see the follow up article of the guy who deleted the kid Destiny stuff? A bunch of sad stories

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...is-a-victim-also.aspx?SortOrder=desc#comments

His story doesn't add up when he as 3 level 32 characters with the newest raid armor and newest exotics.

And he did NF on 5th Nov, just 4 days after his supposed head on collision that put him on bed for 3 months. I wouldn't trust a word coming out of that prick's mouth.

Guys I'm back! I've made it! I promise to withhold comments about the combined effects of hamburgers and derrieres to increase my posting longevity by a significant amount hopefully.

Sullichin

Got a Timur's from IB earlier finally.. Re-rolled it twice and ended up with Clown Cartridge, High Caliber/FlaredMag/FieldScout, and Third Eye

I feel like that's a decent enough roll to keep given I mostly play PvE.. Thoughts?
Clown Cartridge gives you a 16 mag when it procs when you have field scout which is pretty nice

Anyone else having issues with PS4 wifi after the recent f/w update?

Randomly my PS4 keeps on losing connection to wifi. I re-installed the firmware, reset default settings, rebooted router, etc. Fixed itself for a day but again today having the same issue.

All other devices at home are working 100% over wifi.

Nightfall totally worth it !!!

B-gvXg4IcAAfKwM.jpg:large

Guys I'm back! I've made it! I promise to withhold comments about the combined effects of hamburgers and derrieres to increase my posting longevity by a significant amount hopefully.

haha Yzen back with a vengeance

Dude people are dicks about that farming spot on Venus. I feel like I shouldn't have posted it on here, lol. This has to be the biggest leak.

How were they dicks?

I had to explain to a group I did earlier to go clockwise, stay as a group, and that when you polyphage has 30 seconds or so you don't need to everyone to wait in the beginning (literally waiting in the beginning of the round for 30ish seconds to pop a new poly) just do a round then pop. A round normally takes 30-40 seconds so you lose your ~500 glimmer by waiting. Hopefully I didn't sound like a dick when trying to explain how to be the most efficient with everything.

How were they dicks?

The first dude was doing the farm and I went over to join him. I jumped up to show that I knew how to spawn the enemies and he just kept shooting me. So finally I just went away and did a few super kills on the other side of the map. I came back a few minutes later and from really far away shot a rocket into the hole as they spawned. He came over to me and I drove my sparrow to the spot to try and farm it. This prompted him to sit his character right next to the hole. So I teabagged him and left.

The second guy kept trying to invite me to fireteam. Eventually I bit and thought maybe he wanted to do it together. But as soon as I joined him, he kicked me. Essentially just booting me from the area.

I don't know why people wouldn't want to super train with someone. It would make it twice as fast. People are weird.

The first dude was doing the farm and I went over to join him. I jumped up to show that I knew how to spawn the enemies and he just kept shooting me. So finally I just went away and did a few super kills on the other side of the map. I came back a few minutes later and from really far away shot a rocket into the hole as they spawned. He came over to me and I drove my sparrow to the spot to try and farm it. This prompted him to sit his character right next to the hole. So I teabagged him and left.

The second guy kept trying to invite me to fireteam. Eventually I bit and thought maybe he wanted to do it together. But as soon as I joined him, he kicked me. Essentially just booting me from the area.

I don't know why people wouldn't want to super train with someone. It would make it twice as fast. People are weird.

Oh wow I'm tired. I thought you were talking about VoG glimmer farm >_<

But yea randoms mess those things up all the time. Especially when trying to get 10 give at cosmodrome patrol spawn

Oh wow I'm tired. I thought you were talking about VoG glimmer farm >_<

But yea randoms mess those things up all the time. Especially when trying to get 10 give at cosmodrome patrol spawn

Haha. I just started doing the fallen in the rocket yard the vandals in the corner. Or the one at the Divide waiting on the walker. That Venus captain is a pain in the ass with randoms.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey

He is probably trying to shift public opinion in his favour. I wanna believe him but since he had done this before as well, I dunno...

What is that?!?! :p

I know, right? Lol.

Top Bottom