• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

bosseye

Aha. I now finally have enough radiant shards/energy to hit level 32. Just need another 800 or so Eris points to hit level 4 and I can then exchange the energy for shards using all those blackwax idols I've been hoarding and be king of my clan.

Eris bounties are a bit of an arse though. Not enough variety really, I'm a bit weary of killing Blades of Crota on earth yet again. I have good farming spot on Earth which can deal with multiple Eris bounties at the same time, but the grind is real. Also why lock some of her bounties as class specific? Sometimes even when I've accepted all her available daily bounties I'm still only going to get 300 points or so.

Zoidberg

Just logged on to grind out rank 5 IB, 1 win from rank 4. Mid game, ps4 decides to eject the disc, now I cannot reconnect to the destiny servers after restarting. Neat.

isn't that a super low impact, high rof sniper rifle? looks pretty shitty, no?
Takes two body shots or one headshot to kill. Same as a higher impact sniper. You get the benefit of much higher rate of fire and stability. It's the way to go imo. Only issue is final round is not a one shot kill but the benefits definitely outweigh the negative

Only issue is final round is not a one shot kill but the benefits definitely outweigh the negative

Don't have that problem with the Scrub Spear! I was scum-bagging it up hard in the few matches we did. A few examples from one round: (1) quick scope kill from close range, (2) kill Golden Gun before he tried to jack our heavy, (3) even when I missed I still ended up with some miracle kill (was just burning ammo by force of habit, didn't realize I only had one round left in reserve)

GratefulIdolizedChrysalis.gif

My karmic punishment was this maximum scrubiosity:

MedicalCostlyBeardedcollie.gif

Manp

Takes two body shots or one headshot to kill. Same as a higher impact sniper. You get the benefit of much higher rate of fire and stability. It's the way to go imo. Only issue is final round is not a one shot kill but the benefits definitely outweigh the negative

makes sense :)

GutZ31

So made up

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/76349632/1/0

He is also a serial offender.
Even if it was someone else, it is his own responsibility to monitor his account usage.

Would you let many people use your computer without watching what they do on it?
Some of you I am sure are fine with that idea, but some people have auto fill, and personal data that you wish not to be shared so easily.

This guy is getting pretty much exactly what you would expect for this kind of unjust.

He is also a serial offender.
Even if it was someone else, it is his own responsibility to monitor his account usage.

Would you let many people use your computer without watching what they do on it?
Some of you I am sure are fine with that idea, but some people have auto fill, and personal data that you wish not to be shared so easily.

This guy is getting pretty much exactly what you would expect for this kind of unjust.

Woah he has done it before? What a piece of shit.

Woah he has done it before? What a piece of shit.

He's done it several times before, here's another example

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/81812797/0/0
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/76349632/1/4

His story is 100% bullshit start to finish and if I were the powers that be at Bungie I wouldn't bother banning him but I'd delete his characters to get him to GTFO. I'd also implement recovery features because scamming in MMO's(MMOalikes) is nothing new and should have been thought of ages ago. I can't help but roflol at the websites taking an e-mail from his "mom" about a headon carcrash and subsequent opiate addiction seriously. Those are also the only instances people have reported, but this guy is probably the type of douchebag that enjoys doing this so I wouldn't be suprised if he's done it a bunch of times prior that have gone unreported. I imagine a lot of the people he's done it too just quit playing straight up.

If nothing gets done about it, he's just going to continue scamming his way into ruining peoples game. With the time investment Destiny requires and the lack of recovery options this guy is as toxic to a community as you can get. His transexual hating internet boyfriend has also confirmed on reddit that he's solely responsible and nobody else is playing on his account.

GutZ31

He's done it several times before, here's another example

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/81812797/0/0
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/76349632/1/4

His story is 100% bullshit start to finish and if I were the powers that be at Bungie I wouldn't bother banning him but I'd delete his characters to get him to GTFO. I'd also implement recovery features because scamming in MMO's(MMOalikes) is nothing new and should have been thought of ages ago. I can't help but roflol at the websites taking an e-mail from his "mom" about a headon carcrash and subsequent opiate addiction seriously. Those are also the only instances people have reported, but this guy is probably the type of douchebag that enjoys doing this so I wouldn't be suprised if he's done it a bunch of times prior that have gone unreported. I imagine a lot of the people he's done it too just quit playing straight up.

If nothing gets done about it, he's just going to continue scamming his way into ruining peoples game. With the time investment Destiny requires and the lack of recovery options this guy is as toxic to a community as you can get. His transexual hating internet boyfriend has also confirmed on reddit that he's solely responsible and nobody else is playing on his account.

Triple damned.

The+magic+button+thumb+if+you+lost_c27a46_3712012.gif

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Finished VoG on Hard for the first time this weekend with friends and all I got was a ship and shards. Tell me this is normal so I don't feel so ripped off, please.

emptying every bullet for the final round on a sniper just for the OHK is the sweatiest thing i've ever seen.

lol I have no idea what sweatiest means in this context, but doesn't sound like a good thing :p

Don't worry sometimes I empty the clip blindly into cover hoping that one of the armor piercing rounds will hit:

RemorsefulVictoriousBlackbird.gif

Finished VoG on Hard for the first time this weekend with friends and all I got was a ship and shards. Tell me this is normal so I don't feel so ripped off, please.

Sadly it's extremely normal for VoG loot drops which were notoriously abysmal. The drop tables were much improved in CE although far from perfect.

That knight is too OP, not the first time he killed me in one swing. He has done it multiple times even as a 32.

Isn't it just lightswitch? Or was that not the daily w/ that modifier?

HigXx

Would anyone be up for getting the clan trophies and Flawless Raider? Presumably around 2000GMT. Theyre like the only ones I need :(

So how is full auto on Felwinter's Lie? Just got it today but I haven't started rerolling yet. Does it improve the rate of fire? If not I'll probdbly just roll for range related perks.

noomi

Gawd! Not THIS daily again! I wiped like 5 times and then Hyun Sai came in to save me, thanks Hynsai!

Well well well! Looks like another reset is upon us soon, will RNG bend me over and have its way with me again? Stayed tuned folks!

Top Bottom