• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Got my first Plan C and second Hawkmoon from IB over the last couple days. Sharded the Hawkmoon...

Pretty cool cause I'd never got any exotics playing PvP before.

Funny thing about the Hawkmoon was it was the absolute worst round of PvP I'd ever played. I had a .29 k/d ratio dead last on the team lol.

It takes 12 hours to binge watch 12 episodes. That's half a day :p

It took me a couple days to get through House of Cards S1.

Breaking Bad though... I watched 4 1/2 seasons in 10 days. Had me calling the pizza delivery man like:

953jlsdb.gif

Ambitious

I just discovered House of Cards this weekend. Bingewatched season one over the weekend lol. So good.

Since the Great Destiny Depression hit I've been able to catch up on so many tv shows lol.

Yeah, I've watched The Strain and Penny Dreadful in the last two weeks. But were enjoyable but flawed.

Can't wait for GoT S5, though. That's gonna be nuts.

Manp

My Destiny Exotics Progress Report Feb. 23 Edition

reading your post made me check for what i'm missing

Titan:
- Mk. 44 Stand Asides (LOL)

Hunter:
- Achlyophage Symbiote (had the 30 light one but dismantled it when i didn't have an hunter)
- Lucky Raspberry (actually want this one)
- Mask of the Third Man (actually want this one)
- Radiant Dance Machines (LOL)

Warlock:
- Apotheosis Veil
- Claws of Ahamkara

Weapons:
- Hard Light
- Monte Carlo
- Red Death (actually want this one)
- Universal Remote

not bad :|

also have 2xGjallarhorn, 2xThunderlord, 2xDragon's Breath, 3xIcebreaker, 2xTruth, 2xVex and 3xSuros

Missing in Action:

Heart of Praxic Fire
Glasshouse
Monte Carlo
Necrochasm

Don't really care about any of them, but would like a complete collection. Must get myself fucked over and record it to get Fate of all Fools as well.
Oh yes, will be binge watching GoT S1-4 the weekend Season 5 is out.

I'm assuming you don't plan to sleep that weekend.

Anyone interested in going for flawless this afternoon? Around 2pm est (3 hours from now). We'd probably need three or so that want the trophy, and then pry a couple of pros away from IB to help clinch it.

Namikaze1

Missing in Action:

Heart of Praxic Fire
Glasshouse
Monte Carlo
Necrochasm

Don't really care about any of them, but would like a complete collection. Must get myself fucked over and record it to get Fate of all Fools as well.

I'm assuming you don't plan to sleep that weekend.

Xur had this on sale! You can only blame yourself for this!

I think I might buy another scout rifle and reroll it for pvp. That impact is too good, was wondering if anyone managed to roll a full auto perk?

Daemul

Yep, let's just keep repeating that until it's time for OT18. We need something funny these days. I want a title that beats "In the garden of Suros..."

In The Garden of Suros was by far the best

Hey, you guys are only quoting half the title, the full title was;

"In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Don't ask me how I remember it, and yes, its by FAR the best OT thread title we've had.

LordofPwn

bought one chest engram from xur, did not get praxic fire. used all my other motes on IB re-rolls... Xur what a troll.

On a related note ROC strikes are legit. got like 4 or 5 legendary engrams yesterday. the 6th from the day before from cryptarch package gave me another exotic shard (#30).

E92 M3

Hey, you guys are only quoting half the title, the full title was;

"In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Don't ask me how I remember it, and yes, its by FAR the best OT thread title we've had.

I remembered it, just get lazy on my phone sometimes.

Shito

On a related note ROC strikes are legit. got like 4 or 5 legendary engrams yesterday. the 6th from the day before from cryptarch package gave me another exotic shard (#30).
Yeah, got 3 purple engrams and the 4th Horseman from it yesterday.
Never had so much luck on it, though...

ocean

Banned
I think I might buy another scout rifle and reroll it for pvp. That impact is too good, was wondering if anyone managed to roll a full auto perk?
Vault of Glass gave us some OP gems. Fatebringer is the only HC with Firefly and Vision of Confluence is the only full-auto SR.

Born2Live

bought one chest engram from xur, did not get praxic fire. used all my other motes on IB re-rolls... Xur what a troll.

How many ROCs did you complete?

ocean

Banned
OT18 might take well over a month to clear so I hope we get something clever as a title. Nerfs, cruxes and heavy ammo should give us something to work with :p

Top Bottom