• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

This is one reason why I never saw the point of running an exotic shotgun, they're going to OHK at close range regardless. That being said, I do love using Invective. However, it's more for the fact that it's full auto with regen ammo. Hopefully I can get full auto on my Felwinter's Lie, however I'm kind of low on Motes, so I don't see it happening. :(

Yea I didn't recognize the gun I got owned with in IB and was like seriously, a blue?

But yea I hope to reach rank 4 today (currently 2.75) with the buffs and buy the shotty and roll it. I want aggressive ballistics, Hammer Forged and shot package. Then final round is probably cool too but mainly HF / SP

Anyone interested in going for flawless this afternoon? Around 2pm est (3 hours from now). We'd probably need three or so that want the trophy, and then pry a couple of pros away from IB to help clinch it.

I wish you were doing this tonight as I'd definitely be in (and need the trophy). If you decide to do it later, 6.5 hours or so from now, let me know. Otherwise, good luck.

Destiny |OT18| Can't Stop Won't Stop Gjallahorny Records

Destiny |OT18| Why Can't I Quit You?!

Destiny |OT18| Heart of Praxic Fire Giveaway

What are the chances of hitting Rank 4 in IB today from 0? I want those boots for my Warlock so I don't have to wear the ugly Crota ones, but it's not a big deal if I can't. If it's not likely, I'd rather try to get more drops with my Hunter who's already rank 4.

E92 M3

Ideas to make the Necrochasm more unique and powerful:

- Every type of kill causes a Thrall explosion
- Double the clip size
- Increase impact by about 25%

It would make it feel like a true raid exotic that involves a process to get. It's a cool gun right now, but needs a lot of spicing up. They can also separate damage for PVP and PVE like they did with shotguns.

dB Viper

Holy smokes. I figured the cooldown for HotPF was fast, but using it for the first time (thanks, Xur engram) had me GIDDY!!!

Can't wait to use this more in PvE and PvP. Insane!

What are the chances of hitting Rank 4 in IB today from 0? I want those boots for my Warlock so I don't have to wear the ugly Crota ones, but it's not a big deal if I can't. If it's not likely, I'd rather try to get more drops with my Hunter who's already rank 4.

You can it would just take probably 5 hours. If you have the 3x 10% buffs + 12 hour 100% buff then it would save time.

- Double the clip size

It would make it feel like a true raid exotic that involves a process to get. It's a cool gun right now, but needs a lot of spicing up. They can also separate damage for PVP and PVE like they did with shotguns.

Stability would help a lot and if it's more stable it'll be easier to get crit kills, which would trigger thrall explosions

forrest

formerly nacire

- Double the clip size

I like this. If necrochasm is to follow suit with Vex and not be upgradeable in the future, then it should be overpowered now.

Anyone interested in helping me out with HM Crota kill on PS4?

I have the checkpoint x3, all 32's with a max Horn I pass around.

Would love a kickass sword master and 4 others.

My group and I can get to Crota quick, but then after an hour or two at him, frustration sets in, players become disheartened, don't want to do it again, say "VoG or Crota Easy?"

#forevernoCrotaHMkill

PSN same as here

rekt

Vtkhh0M.jpg

nljg0x2.jpg

take your final round and shove it up your ass

forrest

formerly nacire
Should Felwinter's Lie be rerolled? It has field choke, hammer forged and rangefinder right from the vendor. Looking at Destinydb I can see Return to Sender could be replaced, but I don't see anything mandatory in that tree .

I just want to get rank 3 on IB and get the gloves for my hunter. Don't care for anything else. I'm at 2.5 now, even if I wanted to, would it even be possible to hit rank 5 before the reset? I guess so but it would be a grind (ugh).

- Double the clip size

-Just make it a 331 Mythoclast.

My group and I can get to Crota quick, but then after an hour or two at him, frustration sets in, players become disheartened, don't want to do it again, say "VoG or Crota Easy?"

#forevernoCrotaHMkill

PSN same as here
would love to help you get your first crota HM kill but I do "close my eyes" for a little bit. If you still need it, I can help you out in ~ 5 hours..

Edit:VVV forest is legit! He ain't no decently
scrubbie
swordbearer like a certain person ;)

forrest

formerly nacire

#forevernoCrotaHMkill

PSN same as here

Monkey, put a crew together and I'll run sword for you.

Forrest_Crump

Should Felwinter's Lie be rerolled? It has field choke, hammer forged and rangefinder right from the vendor. Looking at Destinydb I can see Return to Sender could be replaced, but I don't see anything mandatory in that tree .

I don't really like range finder but maybe it's good. I'd love to test both if I can buy them tonight to compare the 2 (range finder vs shot package).

From my understand, range finder makes the "cone" bullet spread out the same angles just the bullets travel further which means they spread out further the longer time has passed since shot. While shot package groups the bullets together / no spread. Like shooting a laser

Born2Live

#forevernoCrotaHMkill

PSN same as here

I can help you with 2 in about 30 minutes.

Ty_84

HigXx

#forevernoCrotaHMkill

PSN same as here

I could probs take a break from IB and help as well, HigXx

Holy smokes. I figured the cooldown for HotPF was fast, but using it for the first time (thanks, Xur engram) had me GIDDY!!!

Can't wait to use this more in PvE and PvP. Insane!

It's so much fun! Sticking strike bosses with fusion grenades is the best.

I levelled up a whole set of gear this weekend so my second warlock could always run it.

Top Bottom