• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

joecanada

The majority want new content and updates, bug fixes, new events, more vault space, etc.
By not addressing most of those issues and talking about weapons, most are upset. Especially the nerfs. And add to the fact that the DLC is indeed delayed for April-June when a lot of people are already getting bored with nothing left to do in Destiny, well... boom.

Nailed it, like I said before I dgaf what weapons they " want " us to us. I have 5 of each.
It's the fact they micromanage this pointless bullshit and yet can't fix a bug or add one mission.

Greenymac

Add to all the above the Metroid Trilogy, Demon's Souls, third of Dark Souls, and Infamous 2+Festival of Blood.

And that's the lighter end of the backlog.
I just stated whats coming, not whats already on backlog...My backlog is bad right now...DK Tropical Freeze, Diablo 3, Gundam Breaker 2 on vita,First Light, theres more but sheesh those are my headliners. Especially Tropical Freeze, eveyone says its the best platformer ever, but Ive only played about a half hour into it....
FUCKING BUNGIE!

Derpyduck

Banned
Got my first raid in with a random group. Killed Crota on the 2nd go with the sword, which the other guys said was fast. So yay team!

Anyone running a normal VoG and wouldn't mind giving quick explanations of fights? I want to see that raid too. In the Crota run I got chest, gloves and boots that should eventually take me to 32, but not until I get a lot of materials.

timmy

Nightfalls were good to me this week. I got a Monte Carlo and a Suros. Tried out the latter for a bit in the daily mission and my god.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I wish I had the GIF with Rocky and Apollo Creed with the bro lock going on!!

That with Ahnold!, know your 1980's Action Hero Icons, JEEZ!

More like:
6VWwb49.gif

You 2 need to get a room

GRX *scorned third wheel*

EL CUCO

What a load of crock. I've never subscribed to the belief that OTs should be just positive or, in mp games, team-up hubs. If people don't talk about these things and voice their displeasure, than it reinforces what choices were made as being the right ones. So far, I haven't seen an unreasonable criticism to Bungie's weekly update and tuning article. No "'F' Bungie" or "Destiny is shit game" or anything of that nature. All rather well-reasoned responses from people who have been playing since Day 1 or close-to-it.

Don't have to participate in that particular conversation if it bothers you so much; there's still plenty of room for lfg posts and general observations and comments that are the norm. Had no patience for this sort of talk with Dax and the first couple of weeks of this community, and I definitely don't have patience for it now.
I totally get what you're saying and agree with you...but on your 2nd paragraph, you're kinda doing the opposite of what you're advising him to do.
Just food for thought

Dave_6

Anyone need to do the NF and/or weekly? I need to run 3 of each and I'm bored as shit.

PSN is DaveS78 but I'm not going to log on until someone posts and wants to join.

GraveRobberX

Welp looks like Bungie punched my ticket for me

Got The Order 1886 time shared for 2 week for $5 and Bloodborne for $25
Looks like my Destiny time is coming to a close, no more 10+ hours a day on this game, their loss I suppose

Will do NF and Raid whenever possible, but these fools are not learning

blackflag

I got a 3rd character going and have another working for a 2nd Bad Juju to give to my new character

this news of Pulse rifle buff is nice

but the news of Auto nurf is a bummer;

LOL at the Iron Banner
iron_banner_graph.jpg

You can't blame people for using Suros Regime in Iron Banner when one of your Bounties was '' achieve Headshots using an Auto Rifle'''

Yep their graphs are trash. They mean nothing.

Deku Tree

Welp looks like Bungie punched my ticket for me

Got The Order 1886 time shared for 2 week for $5 and Bloodborne for $25
Looks like my Destiny time is coming to a close, no more 10+ hours a day on this game, their loss I suppose

Will do NF and Raid whenever possible, but these fools are not learning

How do you time share a game for $5? And how'd you get BB for $25?

blackflag

DkS2 with all the DLC included from the get-go and the visual + FPS upgrades will be an amazing experience for any Souls fan that didn't play it yet. The 3 DLC areas are my top 3 sections of the entire game, they responded so well to community feedback and delivered big time on what vanilla DS2 was missing *cough Bungie cough*.

I'll buy it eventually but I already got a disc and digital copy on PS3 and put ~250 hours into it... so I'll be happy to replay it way down the road when I can get a cheap copy.

Yeah I played DKS2 but skipped the dlc but even though sks2 wasn't as good as 1 or Demon's I'll still get it for PS4 and replay. Still better than the vast majority of games out there.

are you people fucking kidding me?

Not remotely necessary dude. My post was simply clarifying that people like myself and others I know aren't making a big deal about the nerfs or other smaller issues, like you insinuated in your original post. It's a broader issue of Bungie's post-launch support, as described in my linked post.

If you honestly want to defend unpatched glitches and lack of content then you have every right to do so, just as anyone here has the right to express their concerns about the same issues. But you're not going to persuade anyone with low-grade posts like that.

GraveRobberX

Xur:

No Land Beyond
Insurmountable Skullfort
Dancing Machines
Life Beyond Nemesis
Gauntlets Engram

No Heavy Ammo Packs

LAWL!

Top Bottom