• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

patchday

...or worse, Word of Crota. I used it in VoG, it's no good.

I don't get the buffing of shotgun for pve. Who the hell uses them in pve?

Hm, I already got Fang. sounds like there's no good reason for me to pursue HM Crota really then if WoC straight up sucks.

Rubenov

I'm still baffled by the AR dmg nerf. The range needed to be changed for sure, but dmg?? People are just going to drop them altogether and they'll have to backtrack months from now.

I think people will be using them even if they become the crappiest weapon class. As stated, it's the go-to kind of weapon for most shooters. I think Bungie has made yet another mistake.

Nechrochasm, lol

EL CUCO

Just joined a random Lfg group cause I was bored again. Took him down first try with two swords. Everything went better than expected. No issues. Everyone with green connection too. At this point I just tell people to kick people with weak connections. They fuck up the whole timing of the fight.
Yeah I was playing with my regular Raid group. We all have good internet so I'm not sure why this was happening. Tried backing out, going in with one person (samurai) first...nothing.

I'm noticing that this is mainly happening to people on PS4. Can't remember any X1 guys complaining about this type of stuff. I'm beginning to wonder if this is a PSN thing :/

Mindlog

I think people will be using them even if they become the crappiest weapon class. As stated, it's the go-to kind of weapon for most shooters. I think Bungie has made yet another mistake.

Nechrochasm, lol
Bungie: "What's your favorite Pulse Rifle?"
Bad Juju, Red Death, ....
Bungie: "LOL, Trick question! We know they suck."
LET ME FINISH...
Bad Juju, Red Death, Three Little Word, Oversoul Edict, Praedyth's Timepiece, Strange Suspect, Viper P3, Super Pox VLO, 123 Syzgy, Fair and Square, The Conduit, Time on Target, Coiled Hiss 1919, Bad Seed Down, Stranger's Rifle (Crucible), Pulsar MSC, Necrochasm.

Just joined a random Lfg group cause I was bored again. Took him down first try with two swords. Everything went better than expected. No issues. Everyone with green connection too. At this point I just tell people to kick people with weak connections. They fuck up the whole timing of the fight.

Lag is hugely important for CE Hard mode. I have had groups beat it without too much problems with one person having a Red "poor" indicator. The most important factor is that the Host and Swordbearer are in the green. That may not always be the case, but for me it has worked well.

Yeah I was playing with my regular Raid group. We all have good internet so I'm not sure why this was happening. Tried backing out, going in with one person (samurai) first...nothing.

I'm noticing that this is mainly happening to people on PS4. Can't remember any X1 guys complaining about this type of stuff. I'm beginning to wonder if this is a PSN thing :/

It's not you, it's them

firehawk12

Subete no aware
All these nerfs and they haven't noticed that 99% of people use Gjallarhorn for all their content? Are they even paying attention to how people are playing their game with all these metrics they seem to have?

neoism

I'm still baffled by the AR dmg nerf. The range needed to be changed for sure, but dmg?? People are just going to drop them altogether and they'll have to backtrack months from now.
WHAT THE FUck -_- So how bad are they making ARs worthless.... ? bungle I swear..

HM VOG starting at gatekeepers in about 30 min, if team is full by then.

1) Me
2) SEBattleship
3) EroticSushi
4)
5)
6)

Add yourself if interested.

All these nerfs and they haven't noticed that 99% of people use Gjallarhorn for all their content? Are they even paying attention to how people are playing their game with all these metrics they seem to have?
They pay attention to PVP and then "balance" weapons based off of stats from that. Terrible way of going about it but they seem to not notice that.

Lima

Nah I've had my fair share of problems on Xbox One too. The reason you see less people complaining about is obviously because less people are playing the game on Xbox. Sword disappearing, Crota standing up after two heavy slams (like holy shit he caught me totally off guard there) etc. It's kind of a mixed bag really sometimes.

HM VOG starting at gatekeepers in about 30 min, if team is full by then.

1) Me
2) SEBattleship
3) EroticSushi
4) ruthlesbarbarian
5) Moridhin
6)

Add yourself if interested.

Looks like we need 1 more, send friend request to babyghost853 if I don't already have you.

Can someone jump in my game real quick and help me with this daily last part?

ps4: AKingNamedPaul

It's quite easy. Kill the 4 knights, kill the witches one by one, use sniper, rockets and grenades at soul while dodging the green blasts. You can take cover in a cave to the left if you need too. Just watch out for the cursed thralls.

neoism

also holy shit at Q2 for the next dlc...if they wait all the why to June @_@ I still dont have any yet but damn they going to have to do something to keep people around....
I thought for sure it would come in March at the latest... seems like that tacked on a few more months because there wasnt much content...

gdt

99% of people don't have the Gjallarhorn.

But yes they know. I don't think there is anything they can do about it really. Unless they start buffing the other heavy exotics in ways that don't hurt pvp.

Sullichin

It's quite easy. Kill the 4 knights, kill the witches one by one, use sniper, rockets and grenades at soul while dodging the green blasts. You can take cover in a cave to the left if you need too. Just watch out for the cursed thralls.

1 tripmine grenade + 1 thunderlord clip (with field scout) is enough to kill the soul immediately after you kill the last waker. I find this much faster than using a RL on this part.

forrest

formerly nacire
If anyone is gonna run CE Normal let me know.

Also probably gonna start a nightfall in the meantime.

Forrest_Crump

Poetaster

Banned
anyone wanna join crota norm? We are at crota, psn: blacksalad_
I'll join you instead of trying to find 5 to help me at the Crota checkpoint. Sent a friend request, my psn name is Poetaster.
Edit: Arg too late. Posters below you can join me at my crota checkpoint.

Here's what I originally posted a couple of post up before the edit.

I've got a normal CE on PS4 with the checkpoint at Crota and need 5 players. This is from my first attempt at the raid so one of the players needs to do the sword. My PSN name is bellow at #1.

1. poetaster

Top Bottom