• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

kidko

took two days off.

came back in and read the update. feelin the grumpy thread. bleh, maybe i can take a few more days off.

Lothars

yay I just finished my first hard mode, It was awesome. I had almost beat crota a couple times but feel really good and I got the fang which is what I wanted.

I would eventually like the word but no big deal.

Poetaster

Banned
If any expeirienced sword users want to help do a normal CE from the crota checkpoint tomorrow night send me a PM. Thanks to all who joined tonight, if any of you are online tomorrow I'll message you and check if you want to give it another go. Sorry about it not going so well, I'll get a more organized party going rather than a last minute after midnight run at it.

Prediction
prayer

Titan: Helm of Saint-14
Hunter: Knucklehead Radar
Warlock: Heart of Praxic Fire
Weapon: Red Death
Exotic Shard
Chest Engram

Heavy Synth

haha too good... Those were definitely some fun runs. People love to make up explanations for the RNG in this game.

Crux = Vex, end of story. (edit: with the CE "fun drop" loot system added, which is why nobody got it 1st week)

Totally, we should get another set going with Milfhouse /Hall, due etc and the gang next week too, should be comedy lol.

Carbonox

Working on my Warlock as my Titan can only be improved with Raid stuff so I'm hoping for a helmet (despite having Exotic arms and chest in my Warlock stash already).

A good gun would be nice also but let's face it, we'll get that shite in that department probably.

Just imagine the crying if the 'horn made it in tho.....

TheOddOne

You guys talking about your strange coins.

1237917779613a.jpg

So, what are some good exotics for hunters PVP and PVE

Depends on the class you're levelling up. I personally use Lucky Raspberry cos free sticky every death and heavy ammo plus intellect. I would like to try out mask of the third man for extra super when I get it.

The symbiote is good for gunslingers cos of that extra golden gun shot.

The other chest piece gives faster revives so good in Skirmish.

I hear people make good use of knucklehead radar too...

I'd be okay with,

Saint 14 (not gonna happen, too useful for raid)
Mask of the Third Man (not gonna happen, too useful for raid)
Red Death (not gonna happen, too useful for raid/future PVP)
Mida
P & T
Godhorn (never gonna happen, too useful for everything)
Heavy ammo synth (not gonna happen, too useful for raid)

Only thing slightly likely is Mida or P&T I think

Depends on the class you're levelling up. I personally use Lucky Raspberry cos free sticky every death and heavy ammo plus intellect. I would like to try out mask of the third man for extra super when I get it.

The symbiote is good for gunslingers cos of that extra golden gun shot.

The other chest piece gives faster revives so good in Skirmish.

I hear people make good use of knucklehead radar too...

Right now I'm leveling up bladedancer

SgtCobra

Xûr please be somewhat decent this week and give us the Heart of Praxic Fire, Red Death/Thunderlord, heavy ammo synths and a chest engram.

Top Bottom