• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

joecanada

Sooo ran nightfall and got a purple sniper was like bah.... LDR
Came with unflinching, armour piercing and last round... Holy sheeeet

RetroMG

C'mon Bungie, sell me a Gjallarhorn tomorrow. You know you want to.
I know, won't happen, but it would be great, even if just for salt purposes.

Poetaster

Banned
I need 4 for a normal CE crota checkpoint on ps4. My psn name is poetaster. Someone's gotta do the sword this is from my first attempt at it.

1. poetaster
2. Forrest_crump

LordofPwn

damn that strat is cool.
sorry fellas. sniped that spot. i like to keel him.
Thanks for joining. I invited you first so all good. Glad you like the strat. And thanks for running sword. Think that's my 1st or 2nd hard mode where I wasn't sword wielder.
you can check my YouTube for a good look at how flexible the bubble trouble strat can be.
I've also got a spreadsheet that you can use on hard Crota for sword attacks to let you know if it will enrage or kill him.

Psn skatelivelearn
Sorry Hawkian snuck in after I sent him an invite before posting and joined right after I accepted your FR. Another time. If I'm on and you need assistance just message and I'll help while I can.

Here at HM Crota checking out my fireteam's gear
HujbPZi.gif

OMG that gif with the stand asides hahahaha too funny

mcfizzle4

HM Crota is freaking repulsive tonight.

Disconnects, Lag, Sword disappearing almost immediately after Swordbearer goes down, Knights rushing through the glass (before any bubble was up, as well).

We were able to kill him once with no issues. I guess Crota wasn't about to let anyone have seconds...

I'm curious, is this stuff happening on X1 too?
Is horrible for us on PS4 as well. We've been here 2 hours and have made it to ogres only 4 times. We had the sword man disconnect right before enrage, sword bearer not coming out and other stupid glitches/weird things.

Irnbru

Man, nothing feels better than wrecking a premade 5 times in a row with randoms

Awww, damn it guild LP why you leave me! STAY FREE BAE.

Shito

*wakes up*

Sooooo... For now, we are waiting for a patch this month that should "maybe" fix the heavy ammo bug, and mostly be about nerfing weapons people enjoy using?
And the next DLC got pushed to "we don't know when"?
That's really not exciting at all.
Still no word on Queen's Wrath, no word on fixing all of the other real bugs, no word on patches introducing new content or even small features. The drop off is going to be heavy, I fear. :/

Steroyd

They're going to nerf AR's again!? Like the Necrochasm isn't shit enough? AR's are the poster child for FPS' full stop, nothing is going to encourage using them less. Handcannon nerf doesn't sound like it would make much of a difference tbh, I don't see the point in buffing shottys for PvE, they'd be useful for taking down shields on enemies that do hard melee damage... Yeah... Pulse rifle buff, yay, maybe, we'll see, and hallelujah at fusion rifle range scale back, fucking finally.

I'll probably be doing a Crota checkpoint on HM sometime later today. I'll do sign ups before then at around maybe 4pm EST.

Won't be my last run. Will keep doing HM until I get all the HM drops (still need Oversoul Edict, Fang of Ir Yut, Crux of Crota, and CE Sparrow) which will be at least another week, then it will be probably just normal runs on reset day bar the regular group needing help. Just too much of a drain going through the entire thing to then get stonewalled by glitches at the worst moments possible.

Midas

*wakes up*

Sooooo... For now, we are waiting for a patch this month that should "maybe" fix the heavy ammo bug, and mostly be about nerfing weapons people enjoy using?
And the next DLC got pushed to "we don't know when"?
That's really not exciting at all.
Still no word on Queen's Wrath, no word on fixing all of the other real bugs, no word on patches introducing new content or even small features. The drop off is going to be heavy, I fear. :/

Yeah, lots of people will play less. I'll still be playing maybe nightfalls until HoW, but I won't be playing as much as I've done. What are the 500 people working at Bungie doing? Can't be much.

Sullichin

Huh, guess I must have dismantled all of the legendary pulse rifles that were in my vault. Now I'm kinda mad I don't have that Full Auto Three Little Words anymore...

lol

nerf weapons and buff them according to PvP complaining (again)

no bug fixes for CE

all TDB exotics are still shit

HoW in Apr/May/June with nothing announced to fill the gap

I'm out until they figure their shit out

sorry fellas. sniped that spot. i like to keel him.

Thanks for the help! Sorry it took so long, I think most of it was unfortunate circumstances for one reason or another, but we got it!

Is it by design that the crota raid can be so random (sword bearer running into random rooms, crota not kneeling or running out of center randomly)..?

anyways, thanks for putting up with that nonsense, <3

Midas

One more hour until Xûr. Do you guys even expect anything these days? Heavy ammo would be nice, come on Bungie.

Top Bottom