• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Sullichin

Holy shit Plan C again. He sold it two weeks in a row, other times and the game has given it to me like 5 or 6 times already. No heavy ammo is hilarious. Xur continues to infuriate me week after week

Carbonox

Adding in the same shit as recent weeks is hilarious. They really don't want to give players anything good. :lol

I guess I could throw the Plan C in my collection and get some engrams to see what luck has in store.

Midas

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bungie is really trolling their playerbase ever since HM released. Keep at it Bungie.

Yeah, haha. You would think that with the bug, which they wrote lengthy about the other week, that they might think; "hey, lets give the community some chance to get more heavy from Xûr". But? Nope.

Nuszka

plan c, glasshouse,sunbreakers, do not tuch me, no heavy ammo synth.
Edit: way to many exotic dlc gear , fed up now , want helm of saint 14, just stomp on us while we are on the ground crying.

TP-DK

I guess Bungie wants us to use pulse rifles to take down Crotas shield.

Who was it that wanted to play TLOU mp?

You would of thought with that thinking, they would of had Red Death and Pulse Rifle Synth. Someone needs to tell Bungie that Pulse Rifles suck in all videogames and that's why nobody uses them.

Me:

tumblr_mquigotUxo1surga9o1_500.gif

Feorax

I'll buy plan c, purely because I dont already have it, but what a shitty week again.

Anyone want to do a VoG hard run from beginning of the templar room?

Totally random

More TDB armour

Out of all the armour he's sold since the DLC came out, how much of that was from the DLC? I'm betting it's more than 3/4s

This game sure is on its knees now. There is nothing left for me to do in the game. I have done everything and got the loot I want from Crota... The house of wolves have been pushed to Q2 which is sad, I fear I am done after that. Bungie will need to start adding more stuff every 2 months for me to have anything to do in the game.

I really thought this game would be non stop with content, but it Is lacking big time.

Major drop off this weekend from GAF

Yeah, they're not playing this smartly right now. From now until HoW is going to be their most challenging test yet in terms of keeping people interested. It's kind of baffling they wouldn't at least sell heavy ammo to keep people interested in HM. That seems like a no-brainer.

I bought it because I needed to get to 32, and at the time my old Titan helm wasn't up for upgrade. The additional time for Weapons/Blessing helps, but its pretty minor. Looks weird too.

apparently only extends the blessings and weapons of light by 5 seconds..

kinda crappy imo

i bought it last time he sold it cuz i needed it for level 32

i don't use it anymore.. especially not if i get saint 14

I only have Insurmountable Skullfort. It would be nice to have another, but Glasshouse seems kinda meh.

TP-DK

Me, Drizzay and I think Xplicit.

Whenever you guys are playing it, feel free to invite me, my psn is redman_dk.
I played it a few days ago to get the last trophies, and its so fucking intense. I love that game.

I only have 4 heavy synths left, so I cant Even play Crotas end anymore..

LiK

I like Glasshouse for some Strikes. Extra 5 seconds of WoL kills bosses just a little faster. And it matches the Glowhoo shader lol

nOoblet16

They really need to modify his code. Last week he sold the exact same shit as a few weeks ago, this week he is selling stuff from last week and they have all been shit really. Except for the Don't touch Me which I bought because I didn't buy it when it was on sale 3 weeks prior to that.

Jesus!

Xur is becoming totally fucking worthless.

He hasn't even sold anything decent in a while now.

Its like Bungie literally doesn't even care anymore and.actually wants to see its players abandon the game.

No heavy ammo is hardcore trolling

I loaded up a few months back and even I'm down to my last 60 or so after having over 200. Crota has been murder on my inventory

Whenever you guys are playing it, feel free to invite me, my psn is redman_dk.
I played it a few days ago to get the last trophies, and its so fucking intense. I love that game.

I only have 4 heavy synths left, so I cant Even play Crotas end anymore..

I am down for Last of US MP as well. Been a while since I've played it, and I could use a break from Destiny.

So, what are some good exotics for hunters PVP and PVE

Don't Touch Me are great all-around for PvE.
Mask of the Third Man is great in PvP.
Achlyophage Symbiote works well for both.
Lucky Rasperry is a huge help in PvP. I die enough to make having grenades all the time be very handy. Especially with a 0 Discipline build.

Shito

Major drop off this weekend from GAF
It amazes me how they keep on being so blind about the fatigue most of us are going through, and maintain their twisted vision that "they will play for the loot so we must not give it to them!".
They can't even do something so simple as selling heavy ammos or a weapon Xur never had before just to throw us a bone and keep us interested.
Instead we get some unexciting patch this month, and no other news at all of the upcoming changes. The first 3 months of the game leading to the first DLC was handled quite okay from them, even if their updates were not always welcomed well, at least there was nearly always something to look out for. But ever since it released, we only got the HM unlock and that's it. Now they are pushing the second DLC back a few months, and won't communicate on what will fill the gap, or if there is even something to fill the gap with. It seems like they take the worst from both offline and online games, and apply it to their communication: they won't say shit about HoW probably because they have an exclusive reveal deal with a website or a magazine, and meanwhile they push patches to fix whatever the community is doing that they don't like us to do.
They really have to understand that the way they handle the game has been slipping lately, and that they will have to react quickly to keep this great community up and running. I can understand them not being able to push large updates on a monthly basis, but at least when that happens don't make it so the only thing that is coming are nerfs, and a few buffs nobody really asked for.
I love the game, but those past weeks have let me with such a feeling of wasted potential.

Don't Touch Me are great all-around for PvE.
Mask of the Third Man is great in PvP.
Achlyophage Symbiote works well for both.
Lucky Rasperry is a huge help in PvP. I die enough to make having grenades all the time be very handy. Especially with a 0 Discipline build.

Going to buy the don't touch me asap
Scanning cracks atm -.-

Midas

The feeling that Bungie doesn't know what to do with Destiny grows every week. Hopefully they'll turn this around. Still love the game.

Top Bottom