• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone want to do VoG normal GK glimmer farm?
I have the CP. I will be on in ten minutes.

I'll join you Deku, doing Crota HM (only boss), will bring my Hunter or Warlock for some farming

Upgraded to many exotics yesterday, lost roughly 15,000 Glimmer...

Wonder if the no heavy ammo by Xur is a deliberate attempt by Bungie to slow down Crota kills.

My clan are taking a week off crota hard. Burnt to many synths and no one wants to farm glimmer again. So from our point of view it's slowed us down. But we still ran normal loads

I finally joined the darkside. The Hunter I made reached 20 (Mars just became unlocked in the story mode) and I pulled out a collection of purple engrams and instantly leveled her to 27 (most of the gear decrypted with strength though). Bladedancer is a pretty sweet subclass that I can't wait to use in the crucible. I hate admitting it, but hunters are more fun to play than titans.

What a terrible Xurday. At this point I am thankful Necrochasm is a pile of shit, otherwise I would be motivated to keep trying CE HM. For the time being, I have Abyss Defiant, and I have zero desire to touch that glitched, heavy ammo burning cluster fuck until I am level 33. Well, I might try to get the pulse rifle after the patch, but running the pit is cake.

Xur has been nothing but by SGA exotic bounty guy each week. I've managed to get that bounty on one of my characters once per week, for the last 4 weeks. Nothing like an exotic shard for the price of one coin and a few minutes of shooting a machine gun.

noomi

Up to 80 roc strikes from last Saturday, will try and push to 100 over the weekend. I'll post my records here once I hit that number.

Nothing good so far though :{

I finally joined the darkside. The Hunter I made reached 20 (Mars just became unlocked in the story mode) and I pulled out a collection of purple engrams and instantly leveled her to 27 (most of the gear decrypted with strength though). Bladedancer is a pretty sweet subclass that I can't wait to use in the crucible. I hate admitting it, but hunters are more fun to play than titans.

Take that back! :(

Its Warlocks > Titans > Hunters for me lol Crazy, I know.

Yep, several things I'm going to buy from Xur when I get home. Kinda funny to see the 1% who have put the most time into the game complain about Xur and a lack of things to do until the next DLC.. I mean... no shit.
Uh huh. Except for the part about no heavy ammo. Fuck that shit. He could sell no land beyond and sunbreakers in every slot and I wouldn't care as long as there was heavy ammo. That is why (most of us) are mad.

Shito

For what it's worth: Destiny streams on twitch have slowly but surely lost viewers those past two weeks.
It was nearly always in the top 12 games, averaging something like 4k~6k viewers at this time of the day, and it's currently sitting at the 17th place with 2700 viewers, and not that many streams.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Deku Crota's being a huge douchebag, every glitch under the sun has come to fruition >_<

Xur, I don't want the Glasshouse, I want Saint 14, damn it!

rolled my Motes...... got Ruin Wings, well I'm glad about that

but Xur still underwhelms, nobdoy cares about Plan C when you got Murmur.

no HeavyAmmo synths........

E92 M3

For what it's worth: Destiny streams on twitch have slowly but surely lost viewers those past two weeks.
It was nearly always in the top 12 games, averaging something like 4k~6k viewers at this time of the day, and it's currently sitting at the 17th place with 2700 viewers, and not that many streams.

I've noticed that as well actually.

I run three Titans and I ran out of Plasteel Plating this week.

What. The. Fuck.

Do you max out every single armor piece in the game? I don't understand how you managed that lol.

PuMa

LOL

i-DBcKGvd-1050x10000.jpg

bosseye

Nothing for me from Xur again this week. Too similar to last week really.

I have upgrades for all the relevant weapons I want to level, I have enough exotic and raid armour to level, I might have rolled a helm engram on the hope it became Skull of Amhakara but its gauntlets again; I got claws last week from the gauntlet engram so no real urge to roll another one.

I'm going to do my Thorn bounty in the crucible instead. Will probably take me until HoW is released, I fucking suck at PvP.

Do you max out every single armor piece in the game? I don't understand how you managed that lol.
No, just min-maxing Raid/Exotic Titan armor. That means if I get an Exotic drop with higher stats, I trash the old and level the new. If Xûr offers an upgrade to an Exotic Titan armor that has a higher stat number, I do it. If I get a Crota armor piece with a stat combo I don't already have, I level it. If I get a Crota armor piece with a stat combo I already have, but the total points are higher on the new one, I trash the old and level the new.

Or I just accidentally deleted my pile of Plasteel Plating somehow. I wasn't really paying attention to how much I had until now. :(

Shito

What's the consensus on new patch?

We love it or hate it?

Can I finally break out bad juju again?
It's not live yet, it will come "in February".
My guess is that it will contain at least one or two other things in it, but Deej is stretching the announcements to make sure he has something to say each week. :)

GreyWind

Why can't Bungie cycle through all the Xur upgrades every week. I've been waiting for the Red Death upgrade and still nothing

Top Bottom