• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
SGA for Oracle killing in VoG / Oversoul killing in Crota, Thunderlord for all else. I have both and that's what I've found I use them for. In all honesty my SGA usually is just sitting in my vault unused. I haven't tired either in PVP, I would imagine Thunderlord is pretty useful there too.
Thunderlord is the best weapon in PvP, #1
Asking again:

Due to the pulse buff, what is everyone's favorite pulse rifle (exotic or otherwise) in the game? Or, what do people think is the best pulse rifle in the game?
It's Red Death. It was already great before any kind of damage buff.

Me everytime someone posts about getting a Ghorn:

15789115544_bf7d7e891d_o.gif

So mmm, According to the loot table the rest I need to do is going to normal CE and get the heavy weapon and the ship. And the Crux in Hard. I still miss the Horn too =(

Dwalls

Neo Member
I think the real question is when we are getting new Ghost shells.

Never! Photoshop is too hard to open. Do you know how much time it takes to recolour white to something else? Do you? Why would they anyway? Dinklebot has clearly signed off, so they'd need to revoice Mr. Ghost too. Why do you think he's been silent during the last DLC? The ghost and by extension their shells are another failed idea to add onto the failed idea pile.

Oh good... I got that as a drop some time ago and couldn't have been any less enthused about it.

Between the pulse buff and the healing perk for HM Crota, Red Death looks like it's shaping up to be a nice weapon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Congrats on the Gjallarhorn Darryl.
Oh good... I got that as a drop some time ago and couldn't have been any less enthused about it.

Between the pulse buff and the healing perk for HM Crota, Red Death looks like it's shaping up to be a nice weapon.
it's already got great action and my favorite sights in the game. The perk is excellent, and it's extremely accurate. I don't like pulse rifles in this game at all and love Red Death, I wish I could level it up sooner.

100%
Are you assuming I haven't?
Get rid of Shot Package.
If FRs are really that troublesome then get rid of them as well. Giving them voodoo damage is just saying they're badly designed in the first place and don't belong.

No, sorry. That was a "You" in the general public sense. As in, anyone who's played with a FR for a couple of games learns how to get around charge times.

WipedOut

Me everytime someone posts about getting a Ghorn:

Jake-Gyllenhaal-Nightcrawler-screaming-GIF.gif

Exactly!

See what is wrong with this picture? I have the invective and thorn bounties, just need to finish them. So that leaves just Nechro and Horn. Crazy! Only two have never dropped for me. Icebreaker and Suros, those were bought.
Capture.png

Ambitious

Exactly!

See what is wrong with this picture? I have the invective and thorn bounties, just need to finish them. So that leaves just Nechro and Horn. Crazy! Only two have never dropped for me. Icebreaker and Suros, those were bought.
Capture.png

Where's this picture from? Looks like some kind of web-based Destiny checklist.

I'll be looking for some people to do a full Crota HM run. I'll be running sword as 32 hunter so no need to worry about that.
Add TearsOfBlood on PSN if interested or hop in my party if you're on my list.

Exactly!

Capture.png

Just need that crux. I've cleared hard mode 9 times. Haven't seen it dropped once. Seems pretty rare

Just got an email from Sony with this. Someone at Sony must have seen me bitching about Destiny on GAF and tried to cheer me up. It kind of worked...how about a unique emblem for getting a platinum! That would be nice exclusive content.

Bad Juju surpasses it situationally. Areas where there's a lot of trash with majors are great for Bad Juju as kills give you instant reload, making it essentially an AR with no downtime. It also fills your Super faster so you can use that to take out majors and chain supers with your Fireteam.

Red Death is great for bosses and encounters with lower or phase trash spawns and more high damage dealing enemies.

I am looking to do our #ForeverNoWhatever runs tonight. Running Atheonx3 for a chance at Exotics and the Vex.

I have the Gorgon Hard Mode Checkpoint, so the first run will have to include Gorgon's Maze and Gatekeepers unless someone else has the checkpoint for Atheon.

I have 3 Level 32 characters.

Time: 9:00pm EST
PS4: Cosmos_Man

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)

Please reply and quote this, add your name (PSN name preferred).

Apologies to the flawless run last night, hopefully you guys were able to still bust it out without me. I wasn't able to get back online until just now. Checked Xur, laughed, loaded up Transistor.

Frostburn

I am looking to do our #ForeverNoWhatever runs tonight. Running Atheonx3 for a chance at Exotics and the Vex.

I have the Gorgon Hard Mode Checkpoint, so the first run will have to include Gorgon's Maze and Gatekeepers unless someone else has the checkpoint for Atheon.

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)

Darn if it wasn't so late I'd be all over this group. If plans change I will hit you up.

Goddamn knights kept coming in the crystal room and wreck our run before it even began.

On the flip side Darryl got the horn so it wasn't for nothing.

Hyun Sai

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Hyunsai

I'm up for it. 3 level 32 Warlocks.

PSN : Hyunsai

So I guess Oversould Edict will be the best gun in the game soon?

Probably needs a bigger buff. I have a fully automatic time on target which has higher impact than the oversoul edict. I always liked that weapon despite it being a high RoF low Impact. I'm hoping the buff will at least make it a viable option for high level content.

I have a red death also, but I just can't get into that weapon. Fire rate is just so slow for me. Might be effective but it just isn't fun to use imo

Top Bottom