• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Final Round + Felwinter:

4899429947_b60fb08e94.jpg

coy

Due to this persistent PSN party drop issue I have, I've been mainly soloing IB since yesterday so please don't think I'm ignoring the invites. I just don't wanna bother restarting the PS4 every damn time. Parties usually fill up by then anyways which is fine. I'll just deal with the randoms as they are less irritating than this issue.

recks

Any soul for HM Atheon kill? Today is CP theft day on LFG so I really don't want to try it :(

Need 2 more

PSN:x__xo__o

GRIP

Thanks for letting me join guys! Got the helmet for my Titan so I can get him to 32!

First time I'll have all 3 classes at maxed level. Now I just have to grind for some more plasteel plating....

Ruze789

Alright, got my Hunter and Titan to IB level 4 for those boots, and my Warlock to lvl 5 for the boots, shotgun and SR. Kept the scout as is, but rerolled the shottie once and got Final Round, Field Scout and Shot Package. I never use any secondary but sniper, but I was damn pleased with that roll.

I also only got one drop from this IB, just a red/blue ship when I was lvl 1 or 2. Last IB I got a sniper, two ARs, and the space bus. That was a little disappointing, I saw Timurs and RLs drop a lot, and 2 exotics.

LiK

I never got around to finishing it. I will get on it soon (probably). Haven't played on my Vita in months. :/

I even brought it on holiday with me and didn't touch it.

ohhh, definitely finish it, such a joy. i'm hooked. it's gotten me to reconsider and go back and restart P3 since i never finished that. looks like i'll be digging in deep with the Persona series until Bloodborne comes out. ^^;

ohhh, definitely finish it, such a joy. i'm hooked. it's gotten me to reconsider and go back and restart P3 since i never finished that. looks like i'll be digging in deep with the Persona series until Bloodborne comes out. ^^;

I do have quite a backlog to last me the next month. I'm definitely covered.

I want to play MGS4 again though lol.

Ozone

Anyone looking for someone for a quick Atheon or Crota kill? I'd be willing to help. ID: Ozone31

Just let me know which and what difficulty so I can plan accordingly.

Iceman829

After taking a break I decided to jump on and buy a second Felwinter's Lie and wanted to reroll my Efrideet's Spear. I ended up with the following and I'm happy with them.

Felwinter's - Luck in the Chamber, Hammer Forged, Shot Package (Void)

Efrideet's Spear - Unflinching, Field Scout, Mulligan (Fire)

Now I'm going back to watching Better Call Saul and relaxing until tomorrow night's activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom