• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh, definitely finish it, such a joy. i'm hooked. it's gotten me to reconsider and go back and restart P3 since i never finished that. looks like i'll be digging in deep with the Persona series until Bloodborne comes out. ^^;
Great games! Still have to do FeMC for p3p, persona Q and persona 4 ultimate. I am such a fanboy :/

Edit: top of the page for a non destiny post D:
Btw great crota HM guys :)

E92 M3

After taking a break I decided to jump on and buy a second Felwinter's Lie and wanted to reroll my Efrideet's Spear. I ended up with the following and I'm happy with them.

Felwinter's - Luck in the Chamber, Hammer Forged, Shot Package (Void)

Efrideet's Spear - Unflinching, Field Scout, Mulligan (Fire)

Now I'm going back to watching Better Call Saul and relaxing until tomorrow night's activities.

Solid Felwinter and I am never going to get that damn sniper.

border

Does anyone still have the Gorgon CP? I actually got saved to it earlier, but since I was on a level 29 character that hasn't beaten normal VoG, I can't actually get back to where I am saved.

Worst shut out I've ever been apart of.
3q3clrh.jpg

Got dayum.

i5kbZlh.gif

is undying mind the most hated strike in the game?

its guaranteed that someone leaves at the beginning overtime

hard to blame them.. awful boss .. spongebob praetorians everywhere.. then theres the peeps that don't make orbs

is undying mind the most hated strike in the game?

its guaranteed that someone leaves at the beginning overtime

hard to blame them.. awful boss .. spongebob praetorians everywhere.. then theres the peeps that don't make orbs

people probably wouldn't leave if it wasn't for those stupid walls

Dunk#7

Ran some things in reverse this week. Can anybody help me get my 31 warlock through the abyss and bridge before the reset?

Those a pretty easy with a group. I could solo on my Hunter, but can't on a 31 warlock

PSN: Dunk7

Rehsa

Got off the IB train earlier to be told I will be a father again! Hooollyyyyy sheeeet :O

In other news, rerolled my Fury first time got tracking, field scout and clown cartridge in solar, I think I will keep this one. Anyone glimmer farming or need to do the weekly?

NastyBook

Got off the IB train earlier to be told I will be a father again! Hooollyyyyy sheeeet :O

In other news, rerolled my Fury first time got tracking, field scout and clown cartridge in solar, I think I will keep this one. Anyone glimmer farming or need to do the weekly?
Need to run one more weekly with my Warlock.

PSN: GibbShift

border

Ran some things in reverse this week. Can anybody help me get my 31 warlock through the abyss and bridge before the reset?

Those a pretty easy with a group. I could solo on my Hunter, but can't on a 31 warlock

If you can get even a small group going, my 29 Titan could lend a hand -- I haven't done much of the raid with that character.

coy

Congrats! That's a good roll on the RL. Hah jk really congrats on another child to come. I can tell you're excited by the "Hooollyyyyy sheeeet" remark.

Dunk#7

If you can get even a small group going, my 29 Titan could lend a hand -- I haven't done much of the raid with that character.

You may need normal mode. Most of the armor drops there. I am down to hard being the only thing I have left, but just the abyss and bridge

Rehsa

Congrats! That's a good roll on the RL. Hah jk really congrats on another child to come. I can tell you're excited by the "Hooollyyyyy sheeeet" remark.

Lol thanks :) We have a 3 and a half right now and even though we were trying we are like WTF are we doing haha

Room for 1 more in the weekly, PSN Moridhin

Sullichin

I also need only abyss and bridge on hard with my 31 Warlock

coy

Played Fri-Sun with Titan to reach rank 4. Played Sat-Mon with Warlock to reach rank 5. Spent ~150 motes total across 7 weapons (AR, HC, Shotgun, Sniper, 3 RL) and still have 162 leftover. This was definitely an eventful weekend of PvP but damn I miss my Hunter as he's been on the sidelines these last few days. Thanks for all the games, invites, and hilarious chats in parties!

ezekial45

Banned
What's the best way to get a lot of glimmer fast? I need about 5k before the reset. There's a pair of boots from the Iron Banner I really want.

Maddocks

What's the best way to get a lot of glimmer fast? I need about 5k before the reset. There's a pair of boots from the Iron Banner I really want.

siege of the warmind. pop a black wax, never kill the final knight and jump off the bridge to reset it. 3-4k a pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom