• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuszka

Some will be going mad happy about it - HoPF lol . Nothing for me this week. So the leak was real , Xur is rng my ass. Just need that Saint 14 helmet - how was i wrong months ago for thinking that i will run only one class, so any titan gear got sharded lol. How wrong was i ...

Zocano

And this is where people realize that Heart of the Praxic Fire isn't actually *that* great.

Still a decent warlock item, though.

Shito

So, is there a full list of Xur's wares for the weeks that Megaman datamined (until August iirc)? He should just release it in full to force Bungies hand so hopefully they throw Gjallarhorn back in the mix. :(
They would just shuffle everything up and be done with it.

3 Duplicates, 2 Titan helms, 0 Motes left. NOIoifaijpfpa piaippipih ihawfhihfphafhpakfnaie [p

B-1yqaqUYAAWdVz.jpg:large

phen0m24

Nice to see Praxic Fire there. And Uni remote. Almost expect "Newly buffed" underneath.

Took 3 chances at the Saint 14 lottery and got dupes. Oh well.
Happens every time

Back to bed guardians

Drizzy I got inmost light, light beyond nemesis and the Veil. lol

3 Duplicates, 2 Titan helms, 0 Motes left. NOIoifaijpfpa piaippipih ihawfhihfphafhpakfnaie [p

B-1yqaqUYAAWdVz.jpg:large

I'd like the Skull for the novelty of it. But yeah, the true RNG bits this week have been terrible that I'm not positive about the next engram once I get the 2 motes I need for it.

KeRaSh

They would just shuffle everything up and be done with it.

Then Megaman just has to look through the new list, predict the following week and the game continues. Apparently Bungie has to release a patch to change the list so they'd have extra work on their hands on a regular basis until they pull their heads out of their asses and put Gjalarhon in the rotation. :p

Raybunny

Ill get ATS/8 Arachnid and Heart of the Praxis Fire cause I have too many coins sitting in the vault.

And the guy called it. Great dataminer.

I'd like the Skull for the novelty of it. But yeah, the true RNG bits this week have been terrible that I'm not positive about the next engram once I get the 2 motes I need for it.

Ugh, I too am 2 motes away from another engram (0/3 so far). But I have little faith in RNGesus right now.

nOoblet16

How good are no backup plan and Arachnid ?
I have a hunter and am making a warlock, and I don't plan on making a titan anytime soon but wouldn't mind hoarding gear until I actually start one. Should I go for that or aim for 3 more strange coins so that I can get the Universal Remote ? Or should i just save coins ?

Shito

Then Megaman just has to look through the new list, predict the following week and the game continues. Apparently Bungie has to release a patch to change the list so they'd have extra work on their hands on a regular basis until they pull their heads out of their asses and put Gjalarhon in the rotation. :p
Apparently, they really don't want Xur to sell the Horn, so I take it they would take this extra bit of work each week. ^^

I have every armor exotic now, though, because of this. That's nice.
I have all the ones I care for.
I've just started saving up my motes for when we finally get weapon engrams / a way to reroll any legendary. Will probably have 1000+ of them by the time Bungie finally acts on those two subjects... ^^

Jinjo

The only helmet I don't have. Assuming the all helmets are equally weighted, the chance of getting it from one engram is 8%. And I can only buy one with my motes.

I'm doing the single engram gamble for Skull of Dire Ahamkara later today. Last week I got trolled with Starfire fake-out when I was looking for Praxic.

Skull looks cool and is nice for PvP Voidwalking, I just have maxed 36 light versions of all three of those helms. Sadly there are 11(?) exotic helms so odds are pretty low although I would have been psyched for Saint or Apoth. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles :p

Sorry man :(

I was with Grimlock when Xur came and he saved up all his motes for helm of Saint also and didn't get it in 3 engrams. I hope both of yall get it soon

haha yeah thanks man. I've been surviving without it this long, it's really the only item I'd be legit excited to receive at this point. Anybody know if it's in the Xur-loot-tables that Megaman guy datamined? At least I have confidence he'll sell me a TLord some day....

I have a hunter and am making a warlock, and I don't plan on making a titan anytime soon but wouldn't mind hoarding gear until I actually start one. Should I go for that or aim for 3 more strange coins so that I can get the Universal Remote ? Or should i just save coins ?

Eh, they aren't anything special. The main perk just extends the duration of Force Barrier.

Ok, ok I take it back. The Obsidian Mind that the engram yielded is loads better than the one my Warlock has now. Int 48 Str 53 vs Int 68 Str 65. Must have bought the original OM from Xur, as I don't think I've ever seen such a gulf in stats between RNG drops.

But seriously though, Mask of Third Man or Helm of Saint-14.

blazeuk

It's the best exotic piece for Sunsinger. While the Radiance is active, you can spam grenades.

I've had it since week 1 and think it's ugly, it's annoying that it also makes shaders fairly pointless since it's not affected by them. The grenade spamming is nice but I'm not convinced it's worthy of all the fuss made about it, I'd still definitely pick it up if I didn't have it already but depending on what you're doing I find other exotics more useful.

haha yeah thanks man. I've been surviving without it this long, it's really the only item I'd be legit excited to receive at this point. Anybody know if it's in the Xur-loot-tables that Megaman guy datamined? At least I have confidence he'll sell me a TLord some day....

He has only really commented on future Weapons. HoPF was the only armor he confirmed and that was because it was rare and this week.

If HoPF is sold, I am sure we will see Saint 14 again at some point.

Raybunny

Shito

They removed heavy ammo?
Gosh, Bungie... They should either stop that shit right now, or stop playing it like Xur is all random and impossible to change, but right now this is becoming embarassing to them.

They removed heavy ammo?
Gosh, Bungie... They should either stop that shit right now, or stop playing it like Xur is all random and impossible to change, but right now this is becoming embarassing to them.

Xur is not random, this we now know. The RNG comes from the whimsy of the Dev pulling the levers who has control and final say over what he does.

Keep them coins. Arachnid isn't worth the coins, No backup isn't as useful as some other titan exotics.

UR for 13 coins is probably worth it if you have coins to spare and actually want to use a shotgun as a primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom