• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Keep them coins. Arachnid isn't worth the coins, No backup isn't as useful as some other titan exotics.

UR for 13 coins is probably worth it if you have coins to spare and actually want to use a shotgun as a primary.

UR is 17 coins, I have 14 right now. I'll probably save it as I will most probably get it as a drop someday, armour exotic drops are harder.

Yay iRawr!!! Congrats!!! You'll still stay with us right???
Still
scrub
slicing crota for people whenever I have time :)

To be fair, did bungie ever say when the RNG dice roll takes place?
watcha mean? And of course I was being /s

spent all my motes, no saint 14

m6EYlp.gif
getto bubble

KxoZz

I just bought 5 helm engrams and got 5 helms i didn't have and wanted, what are the chances lol.

Light beyond nemesis
Insurmountable Skullfort
Apotheosis Veil
Mask of the Third Man
Helm of Saint-14

UR is 17 coins, I have 14 right now. I'll probably save it as I will most probably get it as a drop someday, armour exotic drops are harder.

I thought Primary weapons were 23 coins? Regardless, UR is not the kind of must have Exotic to break the bank on. It's a novelty gun for those with coins to spare.

I just bought 5 helm engrams and got 5 helms i didn't have and wanted, what are the chances lol.

Light beyond nemesis
Insurmountable Skullfort
Apotheosis Veil
Mask of the Third Man
Helm of Saint-14

Lucky. All good ones.

LBN - infusion.
Skullfort - Infusion.
Veil - infusion + super
MotTM - infusion + super
Helm of St. - Blind bubble

Not a bad week. I'll buy universal remote just to get the grimoire. Bought two engrams last week and the second one decryted into a Praxic so I don't need it.

I'll buy 3 engrams hoping for Saint 14 or Ahamkara.

noomi

Happy for people that wanted HoPF :) Also nice that he has the remote, that's a first. Pretty good week for destiny.

What I'm not happy about it, still no red death upgrade :( He has it once and I missed it, bring it back Xur, my red death is waiting to be leveled!

I spent one coin on a sniper telemtry, holding on to my other 432 coins for now...

Shito

with shotguns now buffed is Universal Remote worth investing in?
Depends on your coins stock and your existing arsenal.
If you have coins to spare and other good exotic weapons already, go and get it, but if you are still waiting for good weapons and can't afford to buy Xur's weapon next week, just wait for something better. This is still a novelty weapon, that has gone from "totally useless" to "kinda fun to use in a not so serious way".

I gotta agree there. Got it last week and it is incredibly underwhelming for all the hype. At least mine did roll with a 160 discipline, though.

It's just the best looking Warlock Exotic armor, THAT IS ALL.

Any warlock worth his/her salt goes Voidwalker. :)

with shotguns now buffed is Universal Remote worth investing in?

If you have spare coins and like using shotguns as primary, go for it.

I've been running UR + SB in ROC strikes and wrecking everything that moves.

Hmmm, Xur sells Chest Engrams after a significant drought only to bring Heart of Praxic Fire the next week. Bungie using Xur as a Mote of Light sink.

Bradach

Depends on your coins stock and your existing arsenal.
If you have coins to spare and other good exotic weapons already, go and get it, but if you are still waiting for good weapons and can't afford to buy Xur's weapon next week, just wait for something better. This is still a novelty weapon, that has gone from "totally useless" to "kinda fun to use in a not so serious way".

If you have spare coins and like using shotguns as primary, go for it.

I've been running UR + SB in ROC strikes and wrecking everything that moves.

UR and Praxis would be 36 coins. I have that in the vault so I think I'll pick them up. I didn't know UR was a primary! That seals it I think :)

Bradach

being able to move items to and from the vault and to characters in the middle of a mission from the App is really brilliant.

All that unnecessary loading of the tower to manage items is gone!

Recovering from my best ever haul in Destiny last night;

Nightfall 1 - Thunderlord
Nightfall 2 - Monte Carlo
Nightfall 3 - Universal Remote
Gorgon Chest - Hawkmoon

Don't think I'll ever beat that. So many exotics to level.

Next week's strike will be Sepiks Prime with Arc Burn.

I think we kind of figured it would be this based on the old wheel right?

Regardless, I am excited to give Fang and Edict a spin and of course, Thunderlord makes Sepiks cry. Can take him out usually by the time the first wave of enemies spawn if everyone is packing it.

I just remembered that Universal Remote was my first ever Exotic. Outside of sentimentality, it is nice to see it be useful.

Dammit, I don't have any Shotgun Telemetry.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Enough for three helmet engrams. Two archanids, I already had two before and glasshouse. All became shards. Needed Mask of 3rd man and two others. Funny that Xur had upgrades for the ones I needed. Oh well, hopefully he sells helmet engrams next week again. Thanks Obama.

Sullichin

Next week's strike will be Sepiks Prime with Arc Burn.

ntAaAK7.jpg

Heroic Strike

imzRqGY.jpg

Hell yes. This was fun/easy last time with Thunderlord. Now I also have Fang of Ir Yurt and Oversoul Edict. First time I will have a good elemental primary for a Nightfall, I'm excited. Last 2 weeks didn't count because no burn

Can anyone point me in the direction of the website that shows you how many exotics/raid you have so you can check what's missing from the collection?

Was that a thing, sure i've seen it somewhere.

Yay, Arc and Lightswitch. The three waves of shit in the generator room are going to be wonderful. Especially the stealth bastards.

Lightswitch barely matters in the Earth Strike, you can kill everyone from a safe spot. No one should be getting in melee range.

Sepkis is the easiest strike to solo imo.

I'd definitely suggest getting the Universal Remote. It's fun to use (now) in PVE, and I saw a video of a dude soloing the VoG Glimmer farming route using it (and another shotgun).

cilonen

Lightswitch barely matters in Earth Strike, you can kill everyone from a safe spot. No one should be getting in melee range.

Sepkis is the easiest trike to solo imo.

Oh, do the stealthies not rush you if you're down by the cave? That's great if not. I know they do jump up to the sniper platform by the shipping crates behind where the ghost is working. I've been surprised by them up there last time I tried soloing it.

That was a few months ago though, and I was probably slightly under-levelled so I think I might just be having bad memories that won't matter this time :)

Carn82

Oh, do the stealthies not rush you if you're down by the cave? That's great if not. I know they do jump up to the sniper platform by the shipping crates behind where the ghost is working. I've been surprised by them up there last time I tried soloing it.

the ditch by the cave is a safespot; no enemy goes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom