• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

I wonder what this is going to be like...?

RMTUsLs.0.0.jpg

tumblr_naj0wvTcSo1qzh2aio1_1280.gif

Sigh...well that killed the mood. Just made 6 quick motes for a second engram...goddamn ATS/8 Arachnid. Hopefully I'll get one or two more chances this weekend for Saint or Third Man.

Defyler

Jeshus. After last week I'm motes poor. I badly want that helm of St 14 for my Titan though. Need 9 more motes to be able to have three rolls.

ethomaz

Banned
HotPF is pretty disappointing. Without it, I can throw six grenades per Super use. Seven, if I wait two seconds after the Super is depleted. With HotPF, I can throw seven grenades.
You unlocked the perk first?

I can do 11... almost double with HotPF.

Who feels like testing something for me?

I need 2 (maybe 3 warlocks (hell maybe 6)) warlocks with HoPF.

Use the following Talents:
* Song of Flame
* Radiant Will
* Gift of the Sun

I want all three of you to pop your Radiance at the same time and each count how many grenades you can throw.

If Song of Flame stacks, You may be able to give an entire party infinite grenades. Could make for some interesting situations.

Edit: also, record dis.

Deku Tree

* Song of Flame
* Radiant Will
* Gift of the Sun

I want all three of you to pop your Radiance at the same time and each count how many grenades you can throw.

If Song of Flame stacks, You may be able to give an entire party infinite grenades. Could make for some interesting situations.

Not requiring a Max HotPF Kor?

dB Viper

Finally got HotPF last week with Engrams, with a 168 discipline roll. And of course, Xur sells it this week. :(

I could have used those motes this week to try and get Mask of the Third Man, but more importantly, Saint-14. I have 2 shots this week.

I bought the engrams on my hunter last time, in hopes of Praxic and it worked. Might buy them on my Warlock this time to try for the ones I want :)

Buying Arachnid and No Backup plans as well.

plz, let me get Saint 1444444

Ambitious

You aren't doing something right.

My personal record was 11 grenades in 1 super.

You unlocked the perk first?

I can do 11... almost double with HotPF.

Yes, I've unlocked the perk. However, my Discipline is only 50%. But nevertheless I should be able to get way more grenades out of it, right? I'm using Radiant Will too.

edit: I did not use Gift of the Sun, though. Could that be the issue?

* Song of Flame
* Radiant Will
* Gift of the Sun

I can help if there are a few people around in about a half hour.

Finally got HotPF last week with Engrams, with a 168 discipline roll. And of course, Xur sells it this week. :(

I could have used those motes this week to try and get Mask of the Third Man, but more importantly, Saint-14. I have 2 shots this week.

I bought the engrams on my hunter last time, in hopes of Praxic and it worked. Might buy them on my Warlock this time to try for the ones I want :)

Buying Arachnid and No Backup plans as well.

plz, let me get Saint 1444444
The one today has Disc in the 130s so you're fine.

Deku Tree

Today Bungie designers are supposed to go on the forums and talk with the community. I wonder how that will go.

They will probably ignore a lot of tough questions, or give pre-written answers like "I understand and I hate the raid bugs too and I really want them to be fixed."

rNilla

Yesterday I thought about making the bold proclamation that I'd shard NLB if Xur actually sold Praxic. Seeing as how today will have me playing Siege of the Warmind for the fourth time this month I wish I would have made this curse-breaking promise.

Iceman829

Yesterday I thought about making the bold proclamation that I'd shard NLB if Xur actually sold Praxic. Seeing as how today will have me playing Siege of the Warmind for the fourth time this month I wish I would have made this curse-breaking promise.

I'll shard one for you.

E92 M3

They will probably ignore a lot of tough questions, or give pre-written answers like "I understand and I hate the raid bugs too and I really want them to be fixed."

That would be a complete waste of time lol.

They preplanned HoPF to be released to take some of the heat off. Bungie and their deception tactics.

I think they're "working" on their transparency. Maybe I am just foolishly optimistic.

Us65pwH.jpg

"All set guys! Tell us what you think!"

Lol, this calls for another custom image!

noomi

So how to you guys feel about fusion rifles post patch, they just made the cone of fire more spread out so they are less accurate.... not the end of the world I suppose.

E92 M3

So how to you guys feel about fusion rifles post patch, they just made the cone of fire more spread out so they are less accurate.... not the end of the world I suppose.

Haven't actually used a fusion rifle in a long time between snipers and shotguns recently.

Personally, I haven't noticed a difference at all with my Plan C. However, it is also the only Fusion rifle I use, and seeing as it is an exotic, it might have avoided the nerf.

Edit: Referring to PvP.

RetroMG

So maybe I'm late on this, but I just noticed that on the Web app, my maxed Black Hammer has the yellow box around it. Still no yellow box around it in game though. Weird.

Still too accurate to me. I was getting one shotted from what should be the AR's optimal engagement range.

dB Viper

So maybe I'm late on this, but I just noticed that on the Web app, my maxed Black Hammer has the yellow box around it. Still no yellow box around it in game though. Weird.

Did you get that black hammer after they removed the bonus damage bubble? If so, it will stay white on the game.

I had one before they removed the bubble and got another one after it was removed. My first one is yellow, my second one is white in game. Both fully maxed.

Iceman829

I noticed a difference against yellow bar enemies in HM CE the night of the patch. I checked on my light of the abyss before going back to my sniper. With the shotgun buff I'm not sure when I'll use my fusion rifles now. Short range battles the shotgun has proven to do well (I honestly was not expecting this with the patch) and snipers have always done well. I don't think the cone in PvE should've been changed. The issue with fusion rifles is how they are almost snipers at times in PvP

I forgot that was part of the update. I haven't completed my Weeklies so I was going to try it tonight but I'm afraid of AFKers :(

I've done 2 weeklies with matchmaking. Both went fine. It's a pretty decent addition. I've missed a few weeklies in previous weeks because I didn't want to find a group late in the week, and sometimes it takes longer to find people than to just do them.

RetroMG

Did you get that black hammer after they removed the bonus damage bubble? If so, it will stay white on the game.

I had one before they removed the bubble and got another one after it was removed. My first one is yellow, my second one is white in game. Both fully maxed.

I did get it after they removed the bonus damage, and I know that's why it's white in-game. What I thought was weird was the fact that it shows yellow on the vault app on the web site. Seems like those two should sync up. I just thought it was odd.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
They're good. only affected notably the the periphery of their effective range (like hand cannons really), which is where they needed to not be one-shots so very often.

Did a whole bunch of Roc strikes last night. Word really got around, my randoms were both running around with shotguns, rushing down Knights and Captains without hesitation. At first I was using one too and it was fun just all running around with them, then after I while I switched back to fusion rifle and started flanking, and even that felt new because of all these clear shots I had while enemies got tied up with the aggressive shotgunners rather than poking out from cover to exchange fire. really cool stuff.

ha I don't know what's crazier, the fact that he's got heart of the praxic fire, the fact that he's got 3 items each for the first time, or the fact that universal remote is actually a recommended purchase.

black is up, down is white, cats and dogs united in friendship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk

edit: aww shit, 50ppp plebeian coming through with a top-of-page post. Pro-tip: Don't smoke crack... unless it's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom