• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dB Viper

All I know is, I want Saint-14. Please, RNG, be nice to be two weeks in a row.

Also:
the color of the dress is Black and Blue

realcZk

well bungie really knows how to get me to login to destiny for the first time in two weeks, have xur finally sell praxic lol

purg3

slept with Malkin
cool to see the patch made it and the mobile vault swap stuff is cool. Time to jump back on this weekend after taking an almost 2 week hiatus.

Does anyone want to help me complete my Thorn bounty by helping me find and kill Xyor? Soloing it has GOT to be the most infuriating thing ever. I'm a Lvl 31 hunter with maxed Saterienne Rapier, Ice Breaker, Pocket Infinity, Murmur, Judgment VI, near-max Invective, and maxed Super Good Advice and One Way Ticket. PS4 ID: V1ctIm

I'm about 100 points short on the crucible part. I'll probably be running Xyor sometime tonight after work/gym. PSN - Dr_LawyerCop if you want to join. I've done Xyor twice helping friends with the bounty, I would not recommend soloing it.

Does anyone want to help me complete my Thorn bounty by helping me find and kill Xyor? Soloing it has GOT to be the most infuriating thing ever. I'm a Lvl 31 hunter with maxed Saterienne Rapier, Ice Breaker, Pocket Infinity, Murmur, Judgment VI, near-max Invective, and maxed Super Good Advice and One Way Ticket. PS4 ID: V1ctIm
I probably won't be on until tomorrow but if you don't get help before that I'm stuck in the same spot. PSN is xx_shiv_xx

Another Reddit users claims to have found out how megamanexe4 has mined his data. He posted Xur's wares for the next couple of weeks:

March 6th
•Helm of Saint 14 (106/114 Int)
•Young Ahamkara's Spine (91/98 Dis)
•Skull of Dire Ahamkara (94/101 Int)
•Icebreaker
•Chest Engram
•Heavy Ammo

March 13th
•No Backup Plans (77/83 Str)
•Crest of Alpha Lupi - Hunter (157/169 Str!!!)
•Light Beyond Nemesis (108/115 Str)
•Universal Remote
•Gauntlet Engram
•No Heavy Ammo

dB Viper

Another Reddit users claims to have found out how megamanexe4 has mined his data. He posted Xur's wares for the next couple of weeks:

March 6th
•Helm of Saint 14 (106/114 Int)
•Young Ahamkara's Spine (91/98 Dis)
•Skull of Dire Ahamkara (94/101 Int)
•Icebreaker
•Chest Engram
•Heavy Ammo

March 13th
•No Backup Plans (77/83 Str)
•Crest of Alpha Lupi - Hunter (157/169 Str!!!)
•Light Beyond Nemesis (108/115 Str)
•Universal Remote
•Gauntlet Engram
•No Heavy Ammo

Oh man.

If this is true, I'll be giddy with Saint 14 and Skull of Ahamkara

TheOddOne

I saw The Last Word drop again in Crucible. This game is testing me.

iIqmVtGP9D2Y0.png

Dat Bad BuBu.

HotPF is pretty disappointing. Without it, I can throw six grenades per Super use. Seven, if I wait two seconds after the Super is depleted. With HotPF, I can throw seven grenades.

When I first got my HotPF I felt the same way for some reason. Now when I don't have it on I feel like my cooldowns are way too slow. It works and it works very well

realcZk

HotPF is pretty disappointing. Without it, I can throw six grenades per Super use. Seven, if I wait two seconds after the Super is depleted. With HotPF, I can throw seven grenades.

You can throw 12 grenades with extended radiance and praxic yo, that's what makes it insane.

I think it's because I just have 50% Discipline.

That's probably it, also if you aren't running extended radiance

dont worry man i wont turn into shep, ill be back... maybe ill hope on this weekend for some super extra hard mode crota...

destiny needs more content before i relapse

I got my parents visiting this weekend so I'll be on sparingly. I'm still hornless and I've been doing everything each week since you stopped playing. I haven't even finished the Order yet because of my search for the Horn. I don't know how to move on...

WipedOut

Man Xur just keeps giving that Icebreaker away now if true, won't that make it 4 times selling it? (Everyone knows Hammer is the best sniper in the game now)

Haybro

Oh man, I really don't want to waste my motes if this is true (need dat saint 14). Is there any evidence/reasoning to back up his claim?

LTWood12

Sorry for not confirming; I was eating dinner ahead of the kill.

Thanks for the run, guys!

I didn't get much (third helmet with crappy perks and 3 shards), but anything would have paled to Puma's haul. Crux, his first ghorn, AND Word of Crota. Save some for the rest of us, man!

That really was a great loot roll. Always fun to be with someone when they get their first Gjally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom