• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunk#7

Doing the abyss and bridge on hard mode if you want to join us. PSN: iRAWRasaurus

Crap. I gave up on the night. Typing this from bed.

Sorry.

Also, just for future reference since I am missing my chest. Is it possible to get the chest at the bridge on hard mode if I already ran normal?

Miss these videos. Good to have you back

Zoba is too OP, Bungie pls nerf

Your knife game is too much for me. Jesus.

lol that laugh at the end

getting a headshot with a throwing knife is one of my favourite things about PvP

Heh, that bulldozer at the end was pretty funny.

Tweet it to Bungie. Be in next week's update.

thanks guys <3

spent all week trying to play fancy and i forgot to bother with any of the raids. anyone running anything before the reset?

Lace

Me, my best friend and my girlfriend (31,31, 29) are looking for another 3 to do raids with upon the reset.

psn id: reaperchad

thanks guys <3

spent all week trying to play fancy and i forgot to bother with any of the raids. anyone running anything before the reset?

Doing the abyss and bridge for Crota HM. More then welcome to join us :) There is one more spot.

I'd be down/can help with HM Scrota if you want, still never killed him w/ my Warlock but w/e. We could also do 3 fast Atheon kills if someone has the CP. I've got normal mode Templar (easy enough to get to normal Gorgon+Atheon) and normal DSinger for reset btw. I know rawr has or at least had HM Scrota CP.

got carried so hard lol

I'd be down/can help with HM Scrota if you want, still never killed him w/ my Warlock but w/e. We could also do 3 fast Atheon kills if someone has the CP. I've got normal mode Templar (easy enough to get to normal Gorgon+Atheon) and normal DSinger for reset btw. I know rawr has or at least had HM Scrota CP.

gorgons to atheon would be cool too.

I have the deathsinger checkpoint now. I can run the sword for you after doing the abyss and bridge one more time.

So uh..I'll ask here since it's Destiny related, but one of my Destiny Alpha recordings is stuck in...permanent upload(?) mode? And I can't delete it because it's in use in another app? or something? halp me

Raybunny

After work (in about 10 hours) gotta do them all. NF, weekly, raids. Today will be a good day. 4th horseman you WILL drop.

Thanks for the jump in AdamKoy. Lfg group leader earlier this week accidentally did the weekly on L24 for 3 coins. Wasn't going to do it again on L30 for the extra 6 coins but since I saw your post and nobody joined after 7 minutes I decided to finish it. Didn't realize there was rep difference too (150 vs 400) so that works.

cheese mode done. thanks GAF

nYabI6E.jpg

void burns just got a whole lot more interesting.

anyone have gorgon checkpoint? if not i'll just chill till the reset.

Raybunny

cheese mode done. thanks GAF

void burns just got a whole lot more interesting.

anyone have gorgon checkpoint? if not i'll just chill till the reset.

Cannot wait to get a couple more this week. Sadly didn't got any on last week runs.

20150224091939.jpg

I could do the same with NLB, too many to count up to date.

Manp

Cannot wait to get a couple more this week. Sadly didn't got any on last week runs.

20150224091939.jpg

I could do the same with NLB, too many to count up to date.

yesterday i complained about getting my third word of crota :| now i feel bad

Midas

I see that Bungie care about their european customers as usual. How about starting your maintenance two or three hours earlier, when were working here you know?

doomquake

nice to see this thread popping back up. havent touched destiny since december..havent done much of the new content and etc. cant wait to get back in when time allows. Im guessing its exactly the same and no major changes apart from that reset of weapons BS and adding more shit to grind :)

me and a few buddies are so bored in this game the only thing we can have fun with is 3-manning Flawless Crota :D

I can highly recommend people playing the raids with small teams, makes them more challenging. 3 people is more than enough for Crota, Vault takes 3-5 to finish.

Rsinart

I am gonna chill at Gorgon CP till reset if someone wants to join me then, and allow me to sign out and back in it would be appreciated after the reset. psn:rsin if you want to add me awhile.

Also maybe looking for CE hm, or normal run after if a group needs a 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom